What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

You fools think you are so funny. I am laughing your couldn't say serious things. You are traitors and collaborators can not defend yourself except for saying makluba, i eat it just two times, what it means for you i don't care.

Why should we have a serious discussion with you. You can't say anything than collobrator, secularist, traitor. If you wanna accuse the people here, back your words with facts and examples, make a point. But i know you can't do this, because you have no real opinion, some people made you memorize these words, and you are repeating the same words like a parrot with your half-@$$ed English.

When AKP and its kind are pushing Kurdish Nationalism and Kurdish Islam, Turks should be united. A True Turk would Show its disgust for Said Kürdi immidiately.

you wrong, i am turk, but i believe the only cement make people brother is islam, i don't care the race of anyone.
But you know that i am against Barzani, and PKK, they are another collaborators (of the west). They are brother of here collaborators. Collaborators' brotherhood.

you wrong, i am turk, but i believe the only cement make people brother is islam, i don't care the race of anyone.
But you know that i am against Barzani, and PKK, they are another collaborators (of the west). They are brother of here collaborators. Collaborators' brotherhood.

That cement is now broken. Which side are you?

Yes i am not "Nurcu" I am islamist and erbakanist which is living and rising though many oppression.

Yes i am not "Nurcu" I am islamist and erbakanist which is living and rising though many oppression.

Everybody went through oppression. 40.000-70.000 Alevi Turkmens were slaughtered by Ottomans and Kurds. Now cut the crap. Having suffered once, doesnt make you privileged. Get over it and learn the real world around you. There is No Islam in Turkey, everybody uses it for his own interests.

I speak as someone who studied in Quran school. I suffered as well. But the difference between you and me: I want a country ruled by Turks. And Turkish language should stay forever.

Because some secularists dynamited the base of the society, most Muslims are prone to fall into the trap of Kurds, indirectly into the trap of Zionists. Think before you talk.

Everybody went through oppression. 40.000-70.000 Alevi Turkmens were slaughtered by Ottomans and Kurds. Now cut the crap. Having suffered once, doesnt make you privileged. Get over it and learn the real world around you. There is No Islam in Turkey, everybody uses it for his own interests.

I speak as someone who studied in Quran school. I suffered as well. But the difference between you and me: I want a country ruled by Turks. And Turkish language should stay forever.

Because some secularists dynamited the base of the society, most Muslims are prone to fall into the trap of Kurds, indirectly into the trap of Zionists. Think before you talk.

Sure, the people you called as secularists carries the legacy of the founders' of that republic.

This became popular in Turkey, an eathquake happens, it is CEHAPE's fault. People rape themselves, CEHAPE is responsible for it. Kurds found a terror organization and it eventually become CEHAPE's mistake. Zihniyet, of course will never change.

There is no difference above in my thinking. What are you asking me?

Back
Top Bottom