What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

What people wear is their fvcking choice. It is none of our business.

Then why M. Kemal cared about western hats, then he forbid wearing fes, saryk, kalpak. Apperantly what people wear is government's choice. Right?

Secondly, when you feel assaulted by People with Islamic tendencies, why do you assault others?

Converse shoes wearing, earring carrying, conscription avoiding youth was not the aim of Kemalist ideology, right?

You guys Lost the support of the nation, examine yourself, not the religion nor the nation.

That's not like any kinda ideology. And you have no ideas about what I've been through. And it's not we who lost the support. It's the AKP regime that lost the nation's support.

Then why M. Kemal cared about western hats, then he forbid wearing fes, saryk, kalpak. Apperantly what people wear is government's choice. Right?

Secondly, when you feel assaulted by People with Islamic tendencies, why do you assault others?

There used to be such practices in almost every country when they were going through overall changes in their political, social and economical systems. Taking such measures was a must for a greater good which we are experiencing today in our country where everybody can practice their own beliefs freely, where people can wear whatever they want without worrying about bacward Islamists. Although they are in minority, but there are still such people in Turkey who are eager to impose their own beliefs on others, which indicates that what Atatürk did in the time was not enough. He should have taken even more bolder steps while he could.

wrong policy , in fact it is the east that will get you leverage over Europe , the more Turkey's influence grows in middle east then the more Europe and USA will value Turkey as an ally and stop supporting clowns like Greece and Armenia .

You see how USA is engaged heavily in every continent whether east , west or asia . they do not limit themselves to one place and place their eggs in different baskets .

I think future will not be really be in Europe any more , the world is shifting more towards fareast to countries like south korea , taiwan , china and Japan both of the 4 countries hold most of the world foreign reserves and have become major investors and creditors to many countries .
By pointing out the countries(which east)im sure many will agree.

the topic was erdogan visiting gaza. look where we are finished?:azn:

Look at previous posts,i dont see him starting insults.
Nobody says,dont be religous just dont mix religion into politics thats all.

All collaborators (of the west) will have been killed near future don't worry. You traitors support our enemy (the west) and saying us still your reasons shameless. The reason my people suffering economically is YOU collaborators.
I am Erbakanist, we will again hand the power, then the first thing to do will be smash the heads of traitor and collaborators. You are parasite sucking my country's blood.

All collaborators (of the west) will have been killed near future don't worry. You traitors support our enemy (the west) and saying us still your reasons shameless. The reason my people suffering economically is YOU collaborators.
I am Erbakanist, we will again hand the power, then the first thing to do will be smash the heads of traitor and collaborators. You are parasite sucking my country's blood.
Dude get help!

You fool, Erbakan is dead, Erdogan literally killed "milli görüş". Your species are extinct. How did you managed to survive ?

You are wrong, we want to make a peace with all people in turkey, except for traitors and collaborators. One can be a Secular or muslim or nonmuslim but being a collaborator is unacceptable. But generally kemalists and some alavi are being traitors and collaborators of west, and support the western world order as some sunni ones like Erdogan god damn it. We are against those.

You fool, Erbakan is dead, Erdogan literally killed "milli görüş". Your species are extinct. How did you managed to survive ?

You think so, but it is not. ,We are everywhere, time is coming to rising again.

You think so, but it is not. ,We are everywhere, time is coming to rising again.

Gather up everyone we have a prophet here.

Tell me more about the future. :pop:

You are not everywhere but in a smelly room full of people whom eating rice and talking about shıt. There you learned words like secularist, collaborator, kemalist and you came here to spread your BS propaganda but no one here is falling for your propaganda.

Gather up everyone we have a prophet here.

Tell me more about the future. :pop:

You are not everywhere but in a smelly room full of people whom eating rice and talking about shıt. There you learned words like secularist, collaborator, kemalist and you came here to spread your BS propaganda but no one here is falling for your propaganda.

Where you wanna me come, yes we are spreading our propaganda eveywhere, it is your problem to couldnt see it. Our propaganda is not failing because it is persuasive truth that the uniqe reason our people suffering is collaborators and traitors as some kemalists. We are in europe as IGMG, we are in university as AGD, we are in many section hard to count them. It is not my mandatory to persua you. We are working every second to spread the reality to cause my people suffer.

@Deno

If this little maklube brain insult one more person by saying collaborator or traitor, or if he threaten someone with killing one more time, i'm inviting you to take action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom