What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

A lot of people of all backgrounds hate a lot of people of all religions. This is normal and is part of the world. You will find so many different things.

What war? You see you're turkish right? My problem is if you start considering yourself Israeli then I don't see the logic in that.

I consider myself Palestinian because I am Palestinian. You should consider yourself turkish and not Israeli.

What war btw? This conflict didn't start with war, everybody knows this.
Im a muslim btw
And why should i consider myself jewish?

Im a muslim btw
And why should i consider myself jewish?

It doesn't matter to me what you are, Jewish or Muslim, ...I thought you said you are part Jewish and that's why you sympathize with Israel.

All I was saying is it's odd you would consider yourself Israeli because you are part Jewish. (you haven't done that yet)

Consider yourself israeli is not the same thing as considering yourself Jewish. Jews could be anybody, Europeans, Arabs, Americans...

Its sad to see how people here hate on jews....
Also im part jewish (Turkic)
Its easy inept arabs lost to Israel eventhough they were much more then them which is a big fail
How are you partly Jewish? Are you refering to recent Jewish ancestry or Ancient Turks with Jewish religion.

Are you refering to Kazars? Those weren't Jews. They were Turks with Jewish religion. More precisely they converted to Judaism.

How are you partly Jewish? Are you refering to recent Jewish ancestry or Ancient Turks with Jewish religion.

Are you refering to Kazars? Those weren't Jews. They were Turks with Jewish religion. More precisely they converted to Judaism.

This dude knows his Turkic History better than most members on this forum .

Im partly Karaim (Turkic jews)

It doesn't matter to me what you are, Jewish or Muslim, ...I thought you said you are part Jewish and that's why you sympathize with Israel.

All I was saying is it's odd you would consider yourself Israeli because you are part Jewish. (you haven't done that yet)

Consider yourself israeli is not the same thing as considering yourself Jewish. Jews could be anybody, Europeans, Arabs, Americans...
I know and i didnt take it as a problem or an insult :)
I just wanted to state my opinion i didnt want to attack anyone here personally

Ok now,dont take things personal.
When you start a conversation,be sure to expect critical anwers or questions.
The only people you can criticize are your Arab ''brothers''.
All they do is come up with history lessons about semitic people.
They never openly backed you up.
We Turkey,Pakistan,Iran,Bangladesh,Indonesia etc allways stood by you,some muslim countries even went so far to not recognize Israel just and only for the Palestinian cause.
Therefor you should know who is with you or not without any interest or what so ever.
Never put yourself in a victim role,never.
Even asked some people to give you a brake today,so relax and dont be sad.;)
No one can answer evry question,if you are not sure then just say so.

I personally appreciate everything an X or Y does in regard to this issue as long as it promotes violence and all.

At the same time, I think the judgment you've given on " his brothers " or whatever is neither fair or true.

You may refer to this to answer your question:

310104.jpg

Erdogan is doing good.

Last edited:
That arab keffiyeh is pretty practical. It can be used for a ton of different things. Probably the most practical thing on earth after a swiss army knife.

I just saw those photos and wanted to post them here to see the reaction. They are hilarious. Erdogan seems like a nice guy. I hear that his ancestors are from Georgia? Is that right?

Those photos were apparently taken during a visit to a Southern Turkish city that I can't remember the name of where a large number of Turkish Arabs live.

Anyway he is not perfect, no leader is, but overall he has done really well for Turkey.

I just saw those photos and wanted to post them here to see the reaction. They are hilarious. Erdogan seems like a nice guy. I hear that his ancestors are from Georgia? Is that right?

Those photos were apparently taken during a visit to a Southern Turkish city that I can't remember the name of where a large number of Turkish Arabs live.

Anyway he is not perfect, no leader is, but overall he has done really well for Turkey.
Once i read somewhere that he was from a Turkish family from Georgia or some Turkish tribe that is located in Georgia (Bagatli Tribe I think). I think the picture taken was at a Syrian refugee camp in the S.E like you said.

Once i read somewhere that he was from a Turkish family from Georgia or some Turkish tribe that is located in Georgia. I think the picture taken was at a Syrian refugee camp in the S.E like you said.

Here is what Wikipedia says at least. See the sources used.

Erdoğan was born in the Kasımpaşa neighborhood of Istanbul where he lived with his first cousin, Danny "Talat" Torosoglu,[12] to a family that had moved there from Rize Province. Erdoğan said, I'm a Georgian too, my family is Georgian family, migrated from Batumi to Rize.[13] However, lastly, Erdoğan explained his origin by referring to the archives of Ottoman Empire in a TV program on NTV in 2007, saying that Ben Müslümanım ve Türküm meaning I'm a Muslim and a Turk.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recep_Tayyip_Erdoğan

There are a lot of Caucasian people in Turkey so it would not be strange if he was at least partially Georgian.

Yes, it was apparently taken in Akcakale, Sanliurfa province. A province bordering Syria.

Where are you from in Turkey mate if I may ask? The south? Adana?

So easy for Erdogan to fool the Arab public, he wears the head dress for a few minutes in front of the camera but when the camera is off he is being a good Zionist puppet just like the Saudi government.

So easy for Erdogan to fool the Arab public, he wears the head dress for a few minutes in front of the camera but when the camera is off he is being a good Zionist puppet just like the Saudi government.

You must be dumb. Nobody is getting fooled about anything. Do you think that Arabs care if he wears one of the many Arab traditional dresses or not? It's a nice gesture and it shows goodwill to the Arab community in Turkey and the Syrian refugees. You got a problem?
The point is that Turkey has been nothing more than a reliable partner to the Arab world. At least they support the struggle against the Child-Murderer that you are wanking over each night likewise with Libya that got liberated. The trade is also booming. There are no problems with Turkey and the Arab world at all. Neither religious, ethnic or territorial. Turkish tourists are visiting the Arab world from Morocco to UAE and vice versa.

The only mistake Erdogan has committed, in retro-perspective that is, was supporting the MB in Egypt which failed miserably.

Anyway you are neither an Arab, nor a Turk nor a person from the ancient ME so you should not care.

Last edited:
Who's hating on Jews here brother? C'mon, don't play that card.

Like? :D

You're so adorable Muslims are in your head all day every day I think you will become a convert one day. :lol:
that's a losing bet. 0 to 100 odds :)

Back
Top Bottom