• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A ''book'' insulting the country and nation, also questioning its foundation is published and in sale in Turkey.

'' Türk resmî tarihinin Pontos Soykırımı’nı inkâr eden bütün argümanları çürüten... Savaş sonunda ölümcül darbe almasına rağmen, İttihad ve Terakki Cemiyeti kadrolarının katliam politikalarına devam edebilmelerinin anahtarı olan, galip devletlerin Kemalist (II. Jöntürk) kadrolara sonsuz desteğinin..''

0001757821001-1.jpg

The link: https://www.dr.com.tr/Kitap/Pontos-...Tarih/Tarih/Dunya-Tarihi/urunno=0001757821001

Very good. That shows one thing. Free speech and publishing is still validity in Turkey. Also, differentiated view of historical incidents. True or not, doesn't matter in the first place. Okay, that show two things.

Very good. That shows one thing. Free speech and publishing is still validity in Turkey. Also, differentiated view of historical incidents. True or not, doesn't matter in the first place. Okay, that show two things.

With the way Germany is going at the moment, I don't blame Bavaria for wanting to be independent...

Kadır Mısıroğlu was the biggest scum in Turkey. I usually don't insult the dead but this guy was a parasite and his followers are all pieces of sh!t who openly disrespect the nation. This mofo even said it would have been better if the Greeks had won agaisnt us..

No need to act nice or respectful towards him. I hope they arrest his fanantics one by one.

A Greek neespaper is trying to make Imamoğlu look bad by saying that he is a "Greek who conquered Istanbul". Their evidence? He is from Trabzon... and Trabzon used to be the home of Pontic Greeks(!)

It's clear that Greeks support AKP and they don't want to return to the old Kemalist days where they kept on getting embarrassed by Turks. They know that Erdogan continues to divide Turkey while sucking Arab d*ck. They love Erdogan's Turkey.

Once this Georgian-Greek idiot gets removed from power hopefully we can have a real leader like Imamoğlu. A true Turk whose grandfather Mevlüt Imamoğlu had won an Istiklal medal for fighting against Greece in the war of independence.

Today Abdullah Öcalan's advocates had a live speech. He stated that he supports akp on İstanbul issue. He wants a new election.

The important part of his speech was that a new "peace policy". Apparently we are gonna have peace policy V2 soon.

So CHP was right about that akp has negotiations with YPG-PKK.

Last edited:
Today Abdullah Öcalan's advocates had a live speech. He stated that he supports akp on İstanbul issue. He wants a new election.

The important part of his speech was that a new "peace policy". Apparently we are gonna have peace policy V2 soon.

My blood is boiling. I have work tomorrow morning and I want to go in a good mood but deep down I am very angry.

AKP once again showing its true colors. We need a coup. A real one.

Looks like RTE's alliance with the MHP is coming to an end then now the elections are over and hes got no more need to play the nationalist card. Wonder what his play is now? Ditch the nationalist vote and win over the "kurdish" vote in a rerun for istanbul? This guy changes his stripes whichever way the wind blows, but he's gotten away with it for years now so can't blame him for doing it again.

Looks like RTE's alliance with the MHP is coming to an end then now the elections are over and hes got no more need to play the nationalist card. Wonder what his play is now? Ditch the nationalist vote and win over the "kurdish" vote in a rerun for istanbul? This guy changes his stripes whichever way the wind blows, but he's gotten away with it for years now so can't blame him for doing it again.

I hope CHP, IYI parti and MHP join up and put an end to his treachery.

I know MHP isn't under good leadership however they are our only hope.

What has Ozcalans advocate to do with election in Istanbul? Second, is it true, election result in Istanbul is cancelled?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom