• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The economy is collapsing, people are losing their jobs and millions can hardly make ends meet by the end of the month. Businesses are shut down and investors are leaving the country.
The whole state apparatus is full of corruption and institutions are ruined. Municipalities and state companies are in so much debt that those who run them neither know where the money went nor how the debts will be payed back.
At the same time millions of illegals are on the Turkish streets fed and encouraged by those who run the country. The illegals and refugees are taking the jobs of the Turkish citizens, stealing, raping and killing.

For all that and many more you won’t hear a word on the Turkish medias- for them everything is rainbows, flowers and unicorns and for everything bad that happens it is always the evil foreign powers, CHP and the traitors to blame.

After all that instead of trying to stabilize the economy and making reforms that will bring back the trust of the investors and the citizens of Turkey the Phophet Reis-i Cumhur decided to make new elections. :D

This time though Ekrem won’t win with 15 thousand votes but with at least 20 times more than that. If Erdogan and his clique continue with that same behavior they will make Ekrem not only a Mayor of Istanbul but also a President of the country too. Too bad for them that they can’t even realize what they are doing...

The dominants/rivals of the world order control the proxies inside a border; the public(unintentionally) support the one proxy over another dependent on alomst identical internal conditions no matter what continent of the world that border is located as in Ukraine, Egypt, Venezuala, etc.; It is always the dominants/rivals who win either way with either proxies, and always the public in the border that lose.

How it had been orchastrated for Erdoğan to take the power is identical to Imamoğlu's today.

Unfortunate, the history or current examples in those countries repeat itself; and due to their hard daily life conditions created by the dominants/rivals to decide the next proxy in the future and keep the current/potential proxy in leash, the public still think it is the person.

P.S.: The current announcment of terrorist ''leader'' gives enough message internally and externally.

Last edited:
The dominants/rivals of the world order control the proxies inside a border; the public(unintentionally) support the one proxy over another dependent on alomst identical internal conditions no matter what continent of the world that border is located as in Ukraine, Egypt, Venezuala, etc.; It is always the dominants/rivals who win either way with either proxies, and always the public in the border that lose.

How it had been orchastrated for Erdoğan to take the power is identical to Imamoğlu's today.

Unfortunate, the history or current examples in those countries repeat itself; and due to their hard daily life conditions created by the dominants/rivals to decide the next proxy in the future and keep the current/potential proxy in leash, the public still think it is the person.

P.S.: The current announcment of terrorist ''leader'' gives enough message internally and externally.

''
Öcalan'ın yıllar sonra avukatı ile görüştürülmesi...Türkiye ve TSK'ya yönelik saldırılarınızı askıya alın ve Suriye'deki kazanımlarınızı koruyun açıklamaları...Demirtaş'ın serbest bırakılması karşılığında HDP'nin CHP'ye verdiği desteği kesmesi ve Ak Parti'ye aktarması bekleniyormuş.

HDP'yi meclise taşımak için yırtınan, mahalli seçimlerde Erdoğan'a karşı HDP'den medet umanların HDP'nin bu rakkase siyasetine yüklenmemeleridir. Doğrudur Ak Parti, HDP ve PKK/YPG'nin büyümesinde günahkardır. Peki, HDP'nin siyaset arenasında joker olmasına imkan sağlayan CHP yönetiminin, HalkTV, Tele1 ve gardırop Atatürkçülerin günahı büyük değil mi? Ayrıca HDP'nin bu rakkase siyasetine itiraz etmeyen, koyun misali tıpış tıpış kabullenenlerin kendilerini muhalif sol, ilerici, anti-emperyalist, gericiliğe karşı mücadele edenler olarak tanımlaması ne büyük bir trajik-komik vakıadır.
''
Some more detail about internal and external results is in the link: https://www.aydinlik.com.tr/ak-parti-nin-idlib-ve-hdp-cikmazi-mehmet-yuva-kose-yazilari-mayis-2019

Im actually disgusted by rich armenians, rich jews, rich arabs and other non Turk buying up our best land and houses.

Those places belongs to the Turks not these rich scoundrels.

How come nobody says anything about this??

The economy is collapsing, people are losing their jobs and millions can hardly make ends meet by the end of the month. Businesses are shut down and investors are leaving the country.
The whole state apparatus is full of corruption and institutions are ruined. Municipalities and state companies are in so much debt that those who run them neither know where the money went nor how the debts will be payed back.
At the same time millions of illegals are on the Turkish streets fed and encouraged by those who run the country. The illegals and refugees are taking the jobs of the Turkish citizens, stealing, raping and killing.

For all that and many more you won’t hear a word on the Turkish medias- for them everything is rainbows, flowers and unicorns and for everything bad that happens it is always the evil foreign powers, CHP and the traitors to blame.

After all that instead of trying to stabilize the economy and making reforms that will bring back the trust of the investors and the citizens of Turkey the Phophet Reis-i Cumhur decided to make new elections. :D

This time though Ekrem won’t win with 15 thousand votes but with at least 20 times more than that. If Erdogan and his clique continue with that same behavior they will make Ekrem not only a Mayor of Istanbul but also a President of the country too. Too bad for them that they can’t even realize what they are doing...

I will say this again AKP are acting like sore losers here.

The better the country puts away party bullshit starts focusing on the country the better the country will be.

You know what pisses me off about this is the indifference of the europeans and christians when they are slapped with this. Everytime this is talked about they are like they Turks or Muslims so they deserve it. But the Armenian genocide they cry or get triggered.

But what pisses me off is supposed Muslims who never bothered to look and read at history throwing mud at Turks while at the same time saying you should recognise the genocide. Then you have dickheads like Taner Akcam who always dismissed this sort of thing or overlooks it for his Armenian overlords.

Do christians care about the Muslim and the Turkish victims of War of course not but you have Muslims throwing the legacy of this down the drain because they want christians to accept them that look it was the Turks not Muslims not realising Muslims were killed in these ethnic cleansings.

I posted this on this thread because its important we need our story to be told. Turkish government has not been doing a good job. Either we say our archives are open then you have Tayyip saying I sympathise with the Armenians who lost their lives in this tragedy thinking it will please the bastard armenoids.

Resmen it is rezilik. Mevlut Cavusoglu did a job putting those french frogs in their place I will give you that.

How can Arab lovers abuse Islam? Arabs invented Islam.

You are just one of those who followed.

You have a point. Turkish Muslims are oblivious to the fact that follwing Islam will indirectly make you an Arab lover. Even 'moderate' Muslims lend themselves to Arab culture.. it's ridiculous how they share Arabic script pictures on Facebook when they don't even understand what it means then they have the nerve to call themselves Turkish nationalists.

Now I know that Turkey can't do anything about Uyghurs, especially with the current leadership. But we also can't do anything about Palestinians.. Yet we frequently get ourselves in trouble for them, even though they backstabbed us multiple times. We've let in millions of Arabs yet we refuse to let in Uyghurs. It's ridiculous. It's so obvious that AKP likes to kiss Arab @ss.

If I was the president of Turkey I would do what's realistically the best for Uyghurs. I would try to pull them away from Islam because it's obvious that America would like to start an ISIS like entity in that reigion (which would also affect Turkic countries). It must be noted that some in China will support them Islamization and radicalization of Uygurs in order to keep them in check and the Chinese military on their necks.

It would be wrong to encourage my Uyghur Turk brothers to jeopardize their own futures and become tools of instability. I want them to live happily in China, so I would want to mediate between them and the Chinese government. If China wants them to drop their identity and Language then I will not support such a thing. However if China wants them to turn away from Islam then why should I stop them? At the end of the day we have seen what happens when Muslims get their hands on weapons and radicalize.

Any Uygur wanting to move from China should be allowed to have Turkish citizenship.

Best case for opposition is to win with even more vote margin. A conclusive defeat of "Sultan" will have domino effect.

You have a point. Turkish Muslims are oblivious to the fact that follwing Islam will indirectly make you an Arab lover. Even 'moderate' Muslims lend themselves to Arab culture.. it's ridiculous how they share Arabic script pictures on Facebook when they don't even understand what it means then they have the nerve to call themselves Turkish nationalists.

Now I know that Turkey can't do anything about Uyghurs, especially with the current leadership. But we also can't do anything about Palestinians.. Yet we frequently get ourselves in trouble for them, even though they backstabbed us multiple times. We've let in millions of Arabs yet we refuse to let in Uyghurs. It's ridiculous. It's so obvious that AKP likes to kiss Arab @ss.

If I was the president of Turkey I would do what's realistically the best for Uyghurs. I would try to pull them away from Islam because it's obvious that America would like to start an ISIS like entity in that reigion (which would also affect Turkic countries). It must be noted that some in China will support them Islamization and radicalization of Uygurs in order to keep them in check and the Chinese military on their necks.

It would be wrong to encourage my Uyghur Turk brothers to jeopardize their own futures and become tools of instability. I want them to live happily in China, so I would want to mediate between them and the Chinese government. If China wants them to drop their identity and Language then I will not support such a thing. However if China wants them to turn away from Islam then why should I stop them? At the end of the day we have seen what happens when Muslims get their hands on weapons and radicalize.

Any Uygur wanting to move from China should be allowed to have Turkish citizenship.
WTF? What kind of retarded talk is that? Do you think it is Islam that makes extremists out of people? Do you honestly believe that the situation with the Uyghurs would be better if they where Jewish or Christian? Lets give the Uyghurs all the blame that they are annexed by China and that China wants to assimilate them.

Even 'moderate' Muslims lend themselves to Arab culture.. it's ridiculous how they share Arabic script pictures on Facebook when they don't even understand what it means then they have the nerve to call themselves Turkish nationalists.

And what? Moderate muslims? What the **** are moderate muslims?

You said so many retarded things in one text.

"I would help the Chinese to pull Uygurs away from Islam". You should be ashamed if you still consider yourself a Turk.

How can Arab lovers abuse Islam? Arabs invented Islam.

You are just one of those who followed.

We actually believe Islam started with Prophet Adam when he was created by God.

Islam was sent to every nation with a prophet and a messenger until the final one was sent to Arabs.

We believe Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other Prophets are all Muslims.

By your logic you would believe the Greeks invented Eastern Orthodoxy when it clearly comes from the Middle East.

Uygurs have been Muslim for 1000 years.

Religion and culture go together. If you pull Islam out of the Uygurs a big part of their heritage goes away.

Same with Islam in Turkey.

If the Greeks suddenly pulled out Eastern Orthodox a big part of culture gets wiped away.

Uygurs were not Muslim overnight. Religion plays a role in a persons culture just like culture plays a role in Religion.

Back
Top Bottom