• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF? What kind of retarded talk is that? Do you think it is Islam that makes extremists out of people? Do you honestly believe that the situation with the Uyghurs would be better if they where Jewish or Christian? Lets give the Uyghurs all the blame that they are annexed by China and that China wants to assimilate them.

And what? Moderate muslims? What the **** are moderate muslims?

You said so many retarded things in one text.

"I would help the Chinese to pull Uygurs away from Islam". You should be ashamed if you still consider yourself a Turk.

Woah calm down

Of course the Chinese annexed them and obviously I am not happy about that. Arabization of Turks had long ago destroyed our warlike culture. We went from being the most advanced weapons makers 1500 years ago to being in a constant state of decline. So religion had a big part to play in this.

If you know anything about Turkic history you will know about how some of the old Turks had warned their descendants about both the Chinese and the Arabs.

After much of the Turkic world converted to Islam our culture and our ways completely changed. We became lazy and only a shadow of our former selves. The first group who were officially known as "Turks" had developed sophisticated weapons (way better than anything at the time) and warfare techniques. They had their own script, own values and a unique understanding of many things.

As Arab and Persian missionaries sought new converts they saw Turks as prime candidates. And do you want to know the interesting part? The Byzantine empire had supported them in this endeavour. Even back then they knew it would subdue us.

Now there may be other factors such as population difference, but if we look at the decline of Turkic culture as a whole it all goes back to the introduction of a foreign religion. This and separation of Turks into different groups had made us weaker than ever before.

Unless China gets invaded by half the world or a civil war starts the Uygurs will not be free in the foreseeable future. They will continue to be assimilated and China will continue to use the excuse of Islamic extremism in order to crack down on them. Meanwhile our "Arab brothers" will support China to piss us off and Erdogan will continue in his efforts to help Palestinian Arabs. Because that's brotherhood isn't it?

Reality hurts. But you must face it.

As the people of Turkey the best we can do is vote for someone who will allow Uyghurs to seek Asylum in Turkey and take matters to the UN. China won't let anything go without a conflict. What do you suggest? Arming them? That would be insanely stupid.

We actually believe Islam started with Prophet Adam when he was created by God.

Islam was sent to every nation with a prophet and a messenger until the final one was sent to Arabs.

We believe Abraham, Moses, Jesus and other Prophets are all Muslims.

By your logic you would believe the Greeks invented Eastern Orthodoxy when it clearly comes from the Middle East.

Uygurs have been Muslim for 1000 years.

Religion and culture go together. If you pull Islam out of the Uygurs a big part of their heritage goes away.

Same with Islam in Turkey.

If the Greeks suddenly pulled out Eastern Orthodox a big part of culture gets wiped away.

Uygurs were not Muslim overnight.

Yeah that's sad but true. For the masses anyway. There's a growing amount of Turks who are reading up about their history about how they were forcefully converted to Islam. This is triggering many Turks to convert to Tengrism or deism.

Woah calm down

Of course the Chinese annexed them and obviously I am not happy about that. Arabization of Turks had long ago destroyed our warlike culture. We went from being the most advanced weapons makers 1500 years ago to being in a constant state of decline. So religion had a big part to play in this.

If you know anything about Turkic history you will know about how some of the old Turks had warned their descendants about both the Chinese and the Arabs.

After much of the Turkic world converted to Islam our culture and our ways completely changed. We became lazy and only a shadow of our former selves. The first group who were officially known as "Turks" had developed sophisticated weapons (way better than anything at the time) and warfare techniques. They had their own script, own values and a unique understanding of many things.

As Arab and Persian missionaries sought new converts they saw Turks as prime candidates. And do you want to know the interesting part? The Byzantine empire had supported them in this endeavour. Even back then they knew it would subdue us.

Now there may be other factors such as population difference, but if we look at the decline of Turkic culture as a whole it all goes back to the introduction of a foreign religion. This and separation of Turks into different groups had made us weaker than ever before.

Unless China gets invaded by half the world or a civil war starts the Uygurs will not be free in the foreseeable future. They will continue to be assimilated and China will continue to use the excuse of Islamic extremism in order to crack down on them. Meanwhile our "Arab brothers" will support China to piss us off and Erdogan will continue in his efforts to help Palestinian Arabs. Because that's brotherhood isn't it?

As the people of Turkey the best we can do is vote for someone who will allow Uyghurs to seek Asylum in Turkey and take matters to the UN. China won't let anything go without a conflict. What do you suggest? Arming them? That would be insanely stupid.

I dont get if the Turks are so lazy as you Say it they would not be the ones to takeover the Arab Caliphates and fight the crusaders off.

If the Turks have became so lazy because of Islam we would not have the Seljuks, Ottomans, Ghaznavids, Khawarzmians, Mamluks, Baburs Empire and Timurids.

Turks able to maintain military and weapon parity with everybody until the Industrial revolution.

Industrial revolution that fcked us up not Islam. Islam did not destroy our war like culture unless if you include Mevlana or Yunus emres humanist bullcrap.

There is a saying the Arabs and Persians are the religious scholars and scientists while the Turks are the foot soldiers and warriors of the Islamic World.

The Turks fought off the Mongols and the Crusaders.

Do Qutuz and Baybars ever ring a bell if they were lazy they would be partying like Arab rich oil sheikhs.

Have you seen Baburs Armies they had sophisticated Elephant armours and elephant knives as tusks

Woah calm down

Yeah that's sad but true. For the masses anyway. There's a growing amount of Turks who are reading up about their history about how they were forcefully converted to Islam. This is triggering many Turks to convert to Tengrism or deism.

The Arabs never conquered the Turks. Central Asian Parts they conquered were inhabited by Iranians. Turkic peoples were not the only ones living in Central Asia. Central Asia was huge.

Arabs and Turks fought each other. This was a frontier. I dont buy the bullcrap that the Arabs forced us because if so a Huge chunk of Central Asia would be under their rule we would be Muslim much earlier.

We became Muslim due to the Persians not Arabs.

Being a slave soldier is an honour without slave soldiers the Islamic World would not widespread as it is today without the use of Mamluks, Ghulams and Jannisaries . Genghis Khan did not even kill Arabs that was Hulagu Khan and the Mongols murdered so many Turks.

If the Arabs murdered so many Turks I can see why people can get angry how come nobody gets angry when the Mongols murdered and destroyed Turkic kingdoms like the Kwarzamids and the Cumans???

Arabs did not even stay in Central Asia for long they withered away due to infighting and overscretching themselves.

If being butthurt over Arabs conquering us be happy as us Turks got our revenge the Turks ruled the Middle East for centuries not just the Ottomans but the Seljuks, Mamluks and the Timurids.

3 gun powder Empires were Turkic like the Ottomans, Mughals and the Safavids.

Arabs lost all power ever since the Abbassid Caliphate declined and collapsed they never recovered ever since then.

Last edited:
I dont get if the Turks are so lazy as you

Say it they would not be the ones to takeover the Arab Caliphates and fight the crusaders off.

If the Turks have became so lazy because of Islam we would not have the Seljuks, Ottomans, Ghaznavids, Khawarzmians, Mamluks, Baburs Empire and Timurids.

Turks able to maintain military and qeapon parity with everybody until the Industrial revolution.

Industrial revolution that fcked us up not Islam. Islam did not destroy our war like culture unless if you include Mevlana or Yunus emres humanist bullcrap.

There is a saying the Arabs and Persians are the religious scholars and scientists while the Turks are the foot soldiers and warriors of the Islamic World.

The Turks fought off the Mongols and the Crusaders.

Do Qutuz and Baybars ever ring a bell if they were lazy they would be partying like Arab rich oil sheikhs.

Have you seen Baburs Armies they had sophisticated Elephant armours and elephant knives as tusks

Aha you made some good points.

Which leads me to what I was originally trying to suggest: Arabization is the true danger

When the Turks had first converted they still maintained their former glory. Just to be clear we did as Muslims f*ck up the Arabs and Europeans.

But there is a saying. The Ottoman empire was born Turk. It lived as a Sebian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, etc. And it died as an Arab.

My true problem with Islam is that it forces Arab language and culture down peoples throats. Why is it that everything must be in Arabic? It's almost as if Arabs are the chosen people... just like the Jews.

It takes a lot of reading. Years of built up wisdom to understand how Islamization led to Arabization and thus led to the collapse of once great civilization. Had the Turks entered Anatolia with their original beliefs the world map would have favored us a lot more.

Look at how Islamists in Turkey visited the funeral of a British aligned fake historian who hates Turks. Look at how a Greek Muslim had insulted our founding father and then got cheered on by dozens of Islamists. That's still nothing.

There's a good reason why America is trying to make our enemies Secular. They want them to survive. To be a permanent state. Meanwhile they have pumped billions into Turkey in order to futher Islamize it. Think. Use your brain.

What's the point though. No matter what I say it will fall on deaf ears.

I'll probably not be on this website for the next week because of all the hate I'll get.

Aha you made some good points.

Which leads me to what I was originally trying to suggest: Arabization is the true danger

When the Turks had first converted they still maintained their former glory. Just to be clear we did as Muslims f*ck up the Arabs and Europeans.

But there is a saying. The Ottoman empire was born Turk. It lived as a Sebian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, etc. And it died as an Arab.

My true problem with Islam is that it forces Arab language and culture down peoples throats. Why is it that everything must be in Arabic? It's almost as if Arabs are the chosen people... just like the Jews.

It takes a lot of reading. Years of built up wisdom to understand how Islamization led to Arabization and thus led to the collapse of once great civilization. Had the Turks entered Anatolia with their original beliefs the world map would have favored us a lot more.

Look at how Islamists in Turkey visited the funeral of a British aligned fake historian who hates Turks. Look at how a Greek Muslim had insulted our founding father and then got cheered on by dozens of Islamists. That's still nothing.

There's a good reason why America is trying to make our enemies Secular. They want them to survive. To be a permanent state. Meanwhile they have pumped billions into Turkey in order to futher Islamize it. Think. Use your brain.

What's the point though. No matter what I say it will fall on deaf ears.

I'll probably not be on this website for the next week because of all the hate I'll get.

I can see why people are against arabisation, westernisation and all sorts.

Nobody wants to be assimilated into a foreign culture thats normal I get that but this happened many times. Turks have been assimilated in many places which I find a shame actually.

But Turks despite being Muslim for 1000 years we would be arabised actually. Turks never created a Turco-Arab tradition but a Turco-Persian one. We were influenced more by Persians than Arabs.

Its true Arab influences are there too. You realise us Turks tend to be influenced by everybody. Ziya Gokalp said Turks are rich in culture but not in civilsation.

Even with refugees in Turkey they will not change the culture or demographics. We had Arabs in Turkey for centuries neither had they able to change the culture.

The Real crisis will begin when the Turks themselves stop having children.

Turkeys culture is Turkish and shall stay that way Non Turks who live in Turkey should accept that regardless if they Arabs, Kurds, Armenians or Greeks.

Turkish culture has been formed for 1000 years if not even more I highly doubt it will be arabised. To be fully assimilated it would take generations.

Political Islam vs Secular thing you are talking about all has its roots in cold war politics. America does this due to their political interests its not surprise both sides get played. Political Islam or Islamism as we say it all comes from the 20th century. Aftermath of the collapse of the Ottoman Empire led to many Muslims to believe that Islam is the political solution to the problems facing the Islamic World like poverty, corruption and colonialism you name it until it took a turn for the worse with Jihadist groups which the USA bankrolled.

Last edited:

The Strong always destroys the weak.

Umayyads did not fully conquer Central asia. If the Arabs were this bad the Karluks Turks would not team up with them against the Chinese.

Ummayads were pretty brutal on everybody including Arabs.

How did Volga Bulgaria aka another Turkic state become Muslim when no arab army step foot. This victimhood mentality is hilarious.

Oghuz Turks converted out of their own accord this is proven by Historical records.

Survival of the fittest mate the Arabs were the strongest for their time this is not the first time that Turks got conquered we conquered many times but also got conquered. Fact of life but the Arabs did not fully conquer us. No need to be butthurt.

Last edited:
The Strong always destroys the weak.

Umayyads did not fully conquer Central asia. If the Arabs were this bad the Karluks Turks would not team up with them against the Chinese.

Ummayads were pretty brutal on everybody including Arabs.

How did Volga Bulgaria aka another Turkic state become Muslim when no arab army step foot. This victimhood mentality is hilarious.

Oghuz Turks converted out of their own accord this is proven by Historical records.

Survival of the fittest mate the Arabs were the strongest for their time this is not the first time that Turks got conquered we conquered many times but also got conquered. Fact of life but the Arabs did not fully conquer us. No need to be butthurt.

... for the basic before going into factual history:

''
tarih-i taberi / cilt 3/

70 sene süren türk-arap savaşlarının en ehemmiyetli noktaları ve sonuçları:
1- 100.000’in üstünde türk katledilmiştir.
2- 50.000’in üstünde türk genci köle ve cariye yapılmıştır.
3- şehirler yağmalanmış , ganimet diye halkın herşeyi talan edilmiştir.
4- tüm zenginlikler , tarihi yapıtlar yokedilmiş , yakılmış , yıkılmıştır.
5- dünyanın en büyük katliamlarından biri olan “talkan katliamında” 40.000 türkün kesilerek 24 kilometre yol süresince ağaçlarda sallandırılmıştır.( tarihte örneği çok azdır.)
6- aynı şekilde “curcan katliamında da esir alınan 40.000 türk’ün nehir kenarında kafaları kesilmiş , nehrin suyu kıpkızıl olmuş , cesetler yine ağaçlarda sallandırılmıştır.
7- “teslim olursanız canınız bağışlanacak” sözü hiç bir zaman yerine getirilmemiş , “şeriat söz tanımaz” denilerek kadın-erkek kılıçtan geçirilmiştir.
8- araplar tarihte yaşadıkları bu en büyük yağma ve talandan çok büyük servet ele geçirmişlerdir.
9- türkler böyle bir vahşet ve mezalimi çinlilerden bile görmemişlerdir.

(syf-349-350)
''
the source: http://blog.milliyet.com.tr/turk-ta...inin-gercek-hikayesi/Blog/?BlogNo=424886#aCom

A law office that defended Turks in Balyoz, Ergenekon etc. plot cases takes the issue to the court and shares the documents for Turk citizens to copy them and apply the court without hiring any advocate, if they also want to sue the ones who illegally covered the coffin with the Turk flag.

''
D59xmktWkAAmAxP.jpg

D59xndEWkAA9Z8u.jpg

''

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom