• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What has Ozcalans advocate to do with election in Istanbul? Second, is it true, election result in Istanbul is cancelled?

he wants the kurdish votes lol but he did something which he never should have done. Thats the occasion which we will be reminded in 5 years lol

Reasons
-Irregularities in vote count sheets,
-serious discrepancies between the number of registered voters and the number of voting ballots,
-some balloting committee chairmen and members not being government employees as required by law and ineligible voters participating in the polls.

And probably many chairmen will be arrestted because of involvement of organised corruption. İsbankasi Denizbank and ykbankasi employee mostly.

This is good for our democracy, everybody will learn to obey rules not their ideology.

4 voting papers in an envelope. Cancelled just one.

islamofascism

4 voting papers in an envelope. Cancelled just one.

islamofascism
The reason of being one, Akp just rejected the one of them because the difference was very small. Ysk would not do anything by itself. And now judicial people working over suspects of corruption. This is not fascism this is justice. But vote thiefs see it as fascism because actually they are american imperialism's fascists like in eygpt.

Good decision by electoral council. We already knew there was many suspicious things about Istanbul elections. CHP must accept their fate and dont start another discussion that leads to chaos.

Good decision by electoral council. We already knew there was many suspicious things about Istanbul elections. CHP must accept their fate and dont start another discussion that leads to chaos.

Suspicious things... right.

The only one's doing suspicious things are you guys. Meeting with ocalan. Have some respect for our country.

You're saying that CHP should keep their mouths shut or you will start chaos?

To my fellow Turks on this forum. AKP is a disease that must die. I no longer think that a democratic solution is possible. We won the elections and all they did was cry about it now they're getting a rerun. They are like a spoilt child. They are funded and supported by our enemies. It is obvious and has always been.

They will now try to cheat their way to victory. These guys are just American puppets who use the word 'Democracy' when it suits them, just like SDF.

Last edited:
The reason of being one, Akp just rejected the one of them because the difference was very small. Ysk would not do anything by itself. And now judicial people working over suspects of corruption. This is not fascism this is justice. But vote thiefs see it as fascism because actually they are american imperialism's fascists like in eygpt.

I can't believe your President did this damage to your country. Obviously, this was his decision.

At this difficult time in which the world is going through political and economic crises, every developing country needs stability and internal peace. Your president just undermined it under very unnecessary and unconvincing pretext.

Just imagine the energy and wealth to be lost in this re-election process.

I guess his fears are so real, he had to make this radical decision instead of waiting just for five years and win comfortably next time.

But, I feel he lost big in the eyes of the people and put his own presidency in peril.

"American Imperialism's facists"? Sounds like AKP. A party founded by western puppets. A party led by a man who is a part of the great middle east project which aims to weaken and divide middle eastern nations including Turkey.

Are you a Zionist? Or an Armenian? Honestly think you are.

Bet you support misiroglu too. May he burn in hell.

I can't believe your President did this damage to your country. Obviously, this was his decision.

At this difficult time in which the world is going through political and economic crises, every developing country needs stability and internal peace. Your president just undermined it under very unnecessary and unconvincing pretext.

Just imagine the energy and wealth to be lost in this re-election process.

I guess his fears are so real, he had to make this radical decision instead of waiting just for five years and win comfortably next time.

But, I feel he lost big in the eyes of the people and put his own presidency in peril.

Spot on. You have more insight than many Turks. It's sad how oblivious AKP fanatics are. Their party is now negotiating with a terrorist leader....

Honestly sickens me.

Yıllardır karışık değil miyiz zaten? Değerini epey yamulttuğumuz bir kaç şey:

Din
Atatürk
Demokrasi
Terörle mücadele

2023'e bomba gibi giriyoruz. Hiç bir değerimizin kıymeti yok, hiç bir başarımız yok, hiç bir dengemiz yok. Bence karaktersiz bir ülke olduk...

İftira ve haksızlıktır; aşağıdaki alıntı iftira ve haksızlık kanıtıdır(zaten bu sebeple silinmiştir adli kayıttan), inanmayınız.

''

...Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hakkında mahkemenin 1998/36 ve 96 sayılı kararıyla TCY'nin 312/2 maddesinde tanımlanan ''Halkı din ve ırk farklılığı gözeterek, kin ve düşmanlığa açıkça tahrik etmek'' suçundan 10 ay hapis ve 716 milyon lira para cezasıyla cezalandırdığını...
''
Kaynak: http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/erdoganin-mahkumiyeti-sicilinde-kalacak-88781

If you think rehearsal of the elections will be fair and square we are fooling ourselves.

Our only solution is civil disobedience. Stop working. Stop buying for a week and see what happens.

I believe at the right moment we have to do this. CHP also got support from a lot of honorable AKPians this time.

Our only solution is civil disobedience. Stop working. Stop buying for a week and see what happens..

Wrong idea Bro. Let me tell you why? Istanbul is a lost case for Akp and Tayyip. He knows that he can't win istanbul but he has a plan. Believe me.

He plays his last card to get a last chance to win Istanbul. And what you suggest us here the way that Tayyip has been dreaming for it. He wants demonstration on the streets. Clashes with polis and economic damage. He wants a new victimization to blame on CHP, İmamoğlu and people who support imamoğlu. So what you suggest here is actually what Tayyip wants. They have been planning that for a while. That's why socalled thinkers of akp were saying that on TV channels that "if YSK decides reelection in İstanbul there will be riots, clashes and economic attacks etc. Foreign powers have a plan on it. They are behind of it blah blahh"

Luckily CHP knows it and after meeting they decided to stay calm and work harder to win Istanbul with even more votes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom