• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The public should get angry at every sexual assault on adults as well as minors. There should be no tolerance. A woman harassed by Islamists on the bus because of the way she wears is as much of a social problem as a minor being assaulted.

There should be no tolerance and secular laws should be ruthlessly applied to those offenders.

I remember reading statistics that show that sexual assault on minors and adults (both genders) have increased sharply under the AKP rule.

For instance, madrasas run by religious sects have seen increased sexual assaults.

Besides, the public should pay attention to minor/child marriages and marriages legalized through religious authority rather than state authority -- which opens the way for polygamy, especially when there are so many displaced Syrian women in Turkey now.

What is bad about polygamy??? A women is better off married to a man who is married to 4 wives rather being a single mother or a women engaging in prostitution.

By the way men are in decline while women are growing in population. This leaves a lot of women unmarried. How about widows who lost their husbands to sickness or war.

If a man is willing to take up polygamy all power to him. We can easily turkify those syrians by marrying their women. Future generations will be Turk make them settle in the east which will drive a wedge against Kurdish separatists.

Then again if a country bans polygamy Im not going to argue with the ban. Because the law is the law.

Last edited:
I am telling you... The only god/allah of politic islamists is money.

The American funding of these so called Islamists is the root cause of all this mess but I hope the best for the people of Turkey as for Pak it w pi u li d be probably take a gen or two

The Turkish History page is probably the best source to understand Turkey does not have the bias of kemalists or so called Islamists

Access to the news about the pro Akape foundations that received money from İBB is blocked.
ibb1.jpg

The American funding of these so called Islamists is the root cause of all this mess but I hope the best for the people of Turkey as for Pak it w pi u li d be probably take a gen or two

The Turkish History page is probably the best source to understand Turkey does not have the bias of kemalists or so called Islamists

I heard the admin pissed off a lot of people because he said he prefers Kurds over Hungarians.

Rightly so he is actually right there. Hungarians a lot of them that I met on facebook were all cunts. They talk about turan this and that while with their European friends they call us roaches so on. I argued with many of them what pissed me off was the indifference with a lot of Turks. Hungarians blatantly were cursing, swearing at us even cheering Turkish soldiers getting killed by Pkk. I may have left facebook ages ago but those memories are fresh. I hope those refugees swamp Hungary one day. Biggest mistake was not opening the flood gates.

Too bad the Ottomans did not finish them off.

I dont consider Hungary, Japan, Korea, Finland or even Estonia to be part of Turan. Turan for me is exclusively for the Turkic peoples.

I heard the admin pissed off a lot of people because he said he prefers Kurds over Hungarians.

Rightly so he is actually right there. Hungarians a lot of them that I met on facebook were all cunts. They talk about turan this and that while with their European friends they call us roaches so on. I argued with many of them what pissed me off was the indifference with a lot of Turks. Hungarians blatantly were cursing, swearing at us even cheering Turkish soldiers getting killed by Pkk. I may have left facebook ages ago but those memories are fresh. I hope those refugees swamp Hungary one day. Biggest mistake was not opening the flood gates.

I dont consider Hungary, Japan, Korea, Finland or even Estonia to be part of Turan. Turan for me is exclusively for the Turkic peoples.

It depends they are many Hungarians I have met on FB that like Turkey mostly ones who support Jobbik or Gabor Vona interesting note Viktor Orban did a whole tour of Central Asia last year was in Kyrgyzstan for the World Nomad Games a Hungarian delegation was sent for the games and he called Central Asians brothers funny story I was good friends on FB with a Japanese dude that lived in Hungary for about two years spent 5 years learning language as well he knows Turkish too

It depends they are many Hungarians I have met on FB that like Turkey mostly ones who support Jobbik or Gabor Vona interesting note Viktor Orban did a whole tour of Central Asia last year was in Kyrgyzstan for the World Nomad Games a Hungarian delegation was sent for the games and he called Central Asians brothers funny story I was good friends on FB with a Japanese dude that lived in Hungary for about two years spent 5 years learning language as well he knows Turkish too

I guess I just never got those good dudes.

Don't forget that a lot of Kurds make fake account's trying to pose as westerners or even as Mongols, Japanese, etc. Then all they do with those accounts is swear at Turks and try to make Turks hate other friendly or Turanian nations. These Kurds are the most jealous and parasitic people I've ever seen.

They will literally do anything to piss Turks off. So next time you see someone online who supports PKK they may be a brainwashed Westerner, however more often than not they are Kurds who try to pose as others.

Don't forget that a lot of Kurds make fake account's trying to pose as westerners or even as Mongols, Japanese, etc. Then all they do with those accounts is swear at Turks and try to make Turks hate other friendly or Turanian nations. These Kurds are the most jealous and parasitic people I've ever seen.

They will literally do anything to piss Turks off. So next time you see someone online who supports PKK they may be a brainwashed Westerner, however more often than not they are Kurds who try to pose as others.

I agree you can't trust anyone on the net unless I hear your voice seen pics or feel like you are not a bot how can I tell you are a Turk

Thank god I left social media. Never knew this many would love making fake accounts and pose as another ethnic group. I actually remember one troll on Facebook who had the Israeli flag as his profile picture and put the Nazi flag as his cover photo it was pretty hilarious actually.

Do we count them as trolls or just losers who cant leave their mommas basement.

Thank god I left social media. Never knew this many would love making fake accounts and pose as another ethnic group. I actually remember one troll on Facebook who had the Israeli flag as his profile picture and put the Nazi flag as his cover photo it was pretty hilarious actually.

Do we count them as trolls or just losers who cant leave their mommas basement.

We had a Morrocan/British dude who use to be in one FB group that posed as a Serb hated Turks and would post videos bumping his head to 90s Balkan war songs part of reason I got addicted to the genre lol

A ''book'' insulting the country and nation, also questioning its foundation is published and in sale in Turkey.

'' Türk resmî tarihinin Pontos Soykırımı’nı inkâr eden bütün argümanları çürüten... Savaş sonunda ölümcül darbe almasına rağmen, İttihad ve Terakki Cemiyeti kadrolarının katliam politikalarına devam edebilmelerinin anahtarı olan, galip devletlerin Kemalist (II. Jöntürk) kadrolara sonsuz desteğinin..''

0001757821001-1.jpg

The link: https://www.dr.com.tr/Kitap/Pontos-...Tarih/Tarih/Dunya-Tarihi/urunno=0001757821001

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom