What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

Who are we? I am not a Palestinian nor do I speak for them. KSA does what every other country does. Looks after its own interest first and foremost. Like they should. We have relations with India because it benefits us. Why should I lie to you and claim otherwise? You, Pakistan, have relations with Iran for instance which creates nothing more than trouble in our Arab world. We don't hold that against you because that relation benefits you. Otherwise their would be none.

The Arab world as the entire Muslim world have enough of problems of their own to look after first before they can help and reach out to others.

KSA is already donating tremendous amounts in humanitarian efforts. I believe that only USA is ahead of us. Much of it goes to Pakistan.

PS: Some Indian girls are beautiful but overall I prefer women from my own region (ME) or nearby Southern Europeans. Aside from Latinas many who have Arab origins BTW.;)

Ok now you stepping into my territory. Lebanese/Syrian < GCC chicks < Pakistani Chicks / White wimmins :D

I'm gong to nicely ask everyone again to stay relevant to the topic.

Ok now you stepping into my territory. Lebanese/Syrian < GCC chicks < Pakistani Chicks / White wimmins :D

Women should not be commoditized like that ! :disagree:

I'm gong to nicely ask everyone again to stay relevant to the topic.

What exactly is that topic ? :what:

You just posted a news item with a bunch of emoticons at the bottom of it ! :unsure:

@Informant

As long as they are Arab it is more than fine with me, LOL.:yay::sarcastic::pleasantry:

You should try to see some of the Arab serials. Not that I watch them but of course I know some of the participants.

This isn't social times, there are plenty of threads for that. Take it elsewhere.

I repeat myself, please take social discussion to the members club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

Meir Javedanfar » Blog Archive » Secret cooperation between Iran and Israel

Tell your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's not to try to act more Arab than the Arab themselves. You will always be seen as Ajam or as foreign aliens doing nothing more than spreading trouble. I hope that you Mullah supporters realize that once you will get removed from power and Mullah's will be hanging from poles on every street corner. But it seems that you don't have the balls to confront your tyrants despite the majority being against your Mullah's. Or that the majority support the Mullah's. You choose.

Some Israeli women, half of them are Arab Jews, are very beautiful indeed.

Posting random links is not hardest thing to do.
Israel: The Secret Treaty With The Arab Neighbors
Are the Saudis and Israelis making secret plans to hit Iran? Here’s what we know so far. | Joel C. Rosenberg's Blog

Arab ministers applaud for Israel's president in secret meeting | Al Akhbar English

Saudi Arabia and Israel Team up Against Syria: Hava Nagila in Riyadh?

Report: Israel, Saudi Arabia Plan Iran Strike - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Saudi candor on Iran strike irks Arab commentators | The Times of Israel

Sunday Times: Israel, Saudi Arabia cooperating to plan possible Iran attack - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Israel working with Saudi Arabia on Iran’s nuclear contingency plan - report — RT News

This isn't what it's about, problem with people is they take advantage of my manners and choose to pick on me.

If you haven't noticed, certain people of some backgrounds expect to me to start kissing their behind because we are a weak occupied people's and they've attacked me here left and right because they find it easy to pick on me knowing full well I will not criticize their people like they do to mine.

I could have criticized Pakistan
I could have criticized Turkey
I could have criticized Sri Lanka
I could have criticized Saudi Arabia
I could have began to troll and curse at people here.

People know I am unique in this aspect and I see me as easy bait because I choose to have good manners regarding this aspect.

Now you see every single one of those people who came to attack me on this thread have not made a single point and I've been very patient with them, some of them already began calling me names. This is the society we live in today.

They expressed their rage but still the truth is on my side, I am open to anybody inviting me to separate thread to settle personal disputes with me. But, none of these will do so because they know in the end truth will prevail on my side.

This is why several people have remained silent after several back to back talkbacks.
Ok now,dont take things personal.
When you start a conversation,be sure to expect critical anwers or questions.
The only people you can criticize are your Arab ''brothers''.
All they do is come up with history lessons about semitic people.
They never openly backed you up.
We Turkey,Pakistan,Iran,Bangladesh,Indonesia etc allways stood by you,some muslim countries even went so far to not recognize Israel just and only for the Palestinian cause.
Therefor you should know who is with you or not without any interest or what so ever.
Never put yourself in a victim role,never.
Even asked some people to give you a brake today,so relax and dont be sad.;)
No one can answer evry question,if you are not sure then just say so.

@flamer84 - Bro, is English widely spoken & understood in Romania ? :what:

And is English the medium of instruction in your Educational Institutions ? :unsure:

Yep,english usually starts when you're in the 2nd grade (8 years) and studied up until the 12th grade (18 years).French starts at 11 (5th grade) up until 12th grade (18 years).

Latin starts in the 7th grade (13) up until 12th grade (18)....but i believe it might be optional for 9-12 graders (15-18) who take intensive math/fizics/chemistry/biology/informatics classes. :-)

Yep,english usually starts when you're in the 2nd grade (8 years) and studied up until the 12th grade (18 years).French starts at 11 (5th grade) up until 12th grade (5th grade).

Latin starts in the 7th grade (13) up until 12th grade (18)....but i believe it might be optional for 9-12 graders (15-18) who take intensive math/fizics/chemistry/biology/informatics classes. :-)

And yes,english is widely spoken in here especially by the younger generation ...35 downwards.

Last edited:

:lol:

Where have I said that the Arab world has not some kind of ties with Israel? They have. We have been negotiating peace talks and held peace talks with them since 1947. We have been involved with them since they were created in 1947. We are after all neighbors. What do you expect? KSA has no ties with Israel. We never had dealings with them and they never helped us in our most difficult times like they did with you during the Iraq-Iran war nor have we been their key regional allies like you were before 1979.

I just countered your nonsense. You did not liked that and started to cry.

:lol:

Where have I said that the Arab world has not some kind of ties with Israel? They have. We have been negotiating peace talks and held peace talks with them since 1947. We have been involved with them since they were created in 1947. We are after all neighbors. What do you expect? KSA has no ties with Israel. We never had dealings with them and they never helped us in our most difficult times like they did with you during the Iraq-Iran war nor have we been their key regional allies like you were before 1979.

I just countered your nonsense. You did not liked that and started to cry.

Admit it dear, I owned you logic. :D
And I already said I would have no problems with any secret deals with Israel in the past to deter Arab countries. Don't know how much I have to repeat that again.

Back
Top Bottom