What's new

Turkey PM: No reconciliation with Israel until end of Gaza siege

I'm not defending anyone, just stating facts here. You can call me a mullah supporter, that doesn't bother me in anyway and I really don't care about your judgement on my political views.

As I said earlier, even if my country had relations with Israel in the past to deter Arabs, it's totally fine since they backstabbed Iran many times. But you can't come here saying that we support 'Palestine' blah blah while you have secret dealings with Israel right now.

Yes, you claimed that my CORRECT and FACTUAL claim of the Mullah's ruling Iran never having any dealings with Israel was wrong when that's is blatant nonsense. In fact you have had more dealings with them than any other Arab country out there and they helped you in your most difficult times. You can't say that about any other Arab country out there. So much for the empty rhetoric. We also know that most Iranians could not care less about Palestine and this is even evident with most Iranian users here, many based in Iran. Mullah or not. All I see you doing is coming to the defense of your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that have ruled you for 35 years.

Fine, then don't claim the opposite.

I don't think that the Arab world owes Iran anything.

hehe, looks like ummah talks going on here.
@Armstrong yaar teri kashmiriyat bahar aa hi gayi :agree:

This isn't what it's about, problem with people is they take advantage of my manners and choose to pick on me.

If you haven't noticed, certain people of some backgrounds expect to me to start kissing their behind because we are a weak occupied people's and they've attacked me here left and right because they find it easy to pick on me knowing full well I will not criticize their people like they do to mine.

I could have criticized Pakistan
I could have criticized Turkey
I could have criticized Sri Lanka
I could have criticized Saudi Arabia
I could have began to troll and curse at people here.

People know I am unique in this aspect and I see me as easy bait because I choose to have good manners regarding this aspect.

Now you see every single one of those people who came to attack me on this thread have not made a single point and I've been very patient with them, some of them already began calling me names. This is the society we live in today.

They expressed their rage but still the truth is on my side, I am open to anybody inviting me to separate thread to settle personal disputes with me. But, none of these will do so because they know in the end truth will prevail on my side.

This is why several people have remained silent after several back to back talkbacks.

But you can't come here saying that we support 'Palestine' blah blah while you have secret dealings with Israel right now.

Are you telling me that news about you importing that gold plated jacuzzi from Israel under the radar isn't true ? :what:

This isn't what it's about, problem with people is they take advantage of my manners and choose to pick on me.

If you haven't noticed, certain people of some backgrounds expect to me to start kissing their behind because we are a weak occupied people's and they've attacked me here left and right because they find it easy to pick on me knowing full well I will not criticize their people like they do to mine.

I could have criticized Pakistan
I could have criticized Turkey
I could have criticized Sri Lanka
I could have criticized Saudi Arabia
I could have began to troll and curse at people here.

People know I am unique in this aspect and I see me as easy bait because I choose to have good manners regarding this aspect.

Now you see every single one of those people who came to attack me on this thread have not made a single point and I've been very patient with them, some of them already began calling me names. This is the society we live in today.

They expressed their rage but still the truth is on my side, I am open to anybody inviting me to separate thread to settle personal disputes with me. But, none of these will do so because they know in the end truth will prevail on my side.

This is why several people have remained silent after several back to back talkbacks.

I'm sorry my cute little good mannered unique bunny ! :kiss3:

Man Up - How can a brother of mine be such a softie ? :mad:

Are we friends again or do you hate me now ? :(

Are you telling me that news about you importing that gold plated jacuzzi from Israel under the radar isn't true ? :what:

I'm sorry my cute little good mannered unique bunny ! :kiss3:

Man Up - How can a brother of mine be such a softie ? :mad:

Are we friends again or do you hate me now ? :(

Go take your off topic posts elsewhere, you've came out of the closest for who you really are. I don't deal with such people, don't derail this thread any further.

Bs,how can international waters be a breach of a legal blockade,do explain?
San Remo Manual on International Law Applicable to Armed Conflicts at Sea, 12 June 1994

SECTION II : METHODS OF WARFARE

Blockade

93. A blockade shall be declared and notified to all belligerents and neutral States.
94. The declaration shall specify the commencement, duration, location, and extent of the blockade and the period within which vessels of neutral States may leave the blockaded coastline.
95. A blockade must be effective. The question whether a blockade is effective is a question of fact.
96. The force maintaining the blockade may be stationed at a distance determined by military requirements.
97. A blockade may be enforced and maintained by a combination of legitimate methods and means of warfare provided this combination does not result in acts inconsistent with the rules set out in this document.
98. Merchant vessels believed on reasonable grounds to be breaching a blockade may be captured. Merchant vessels which, after prior warning, clearly resist capture may be attacked.

Go take your off topic posts elsewhere, you've came out of the closest for who you really are. I don't deal with such people, don't derail this thread any further.

Okay ! :cray:

He hates me ! :cray:

But I thought we had that conversation before as well - Whats so 'enlightening' this time around that prompted me to be painted with 'coming out of the closet' description ? :unsure:

Damn it Armstrong, only one person in this world knew that and it wasn't you! You always ruin my reputation in public. :pissed::hitwall:

Yes, you claimed that my CORRECT and FACTUAL claim of the Mullah's ruling Iran never having any dealings with Israel was wrong when that's is blatant nonsense. In fact you have had more dealings with them than any other Arab country out there and they helped you in your most difficult times. You can't say that about any other Arab country out there. So much for the empty rhetoric. We also know that most Iranians could not care less about Palestine and this is even evident with most Iranian users here, many based in Iran. Mullah or not. All I see you doing is coming to the defense of your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that have ruled you for 35 years.
Fine, then don't claim the opposite.

Only because you say it doesn't mean it's true. Actually I'm in Israeli embassy in Tehran right now, they are sending their kisses for you.
Also it's not Jordan and Egypt who have Israeli embassy in their capitals and it's not KSA, UAE and others who have clandestine meetings with Israel to deter Iran. Right of course I take your claims serious.

Damn it Armstrong, only one person in this world knew that and it wasn't you! You always ruin my reputation in public. :pissed::hitwall:

Only because you say it doesn't mean it's true. Actually I'm in Israeli embassy in Tehran right now, they are sending their kisses for you.
Also it's not Jordan and Egypt who have Israeli embassy in their capitals and it's not KSA, UAE and others who have clandestine meetings with Israel to deter Iran. Right of course I take your claims serious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

Was Ariel Sharon Israel's Secret Channel to Iran? - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Tell your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's not to try to act more Arab than the Arab themselves. You will always be seen as Ajam or as foreign aliens doing nothing more than spreading trouble. I hope that you Mullah supporters realize that once you will get removed from power and Mullah's will be hanging from poles on every street corner. But it seems that you don't have the balls to confront your tyrants despite the majority being against your Mullah's. Or that the majority support the Mullah's. You choose.

Some Israeli women, half of them are Arab Jews, are very beautiful indeed.

@flamer84 - Bro, is English widely spoken & understood in Romania ? :what:

And is English the medium of instruction in your Educational Institutions ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom