• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude You're really sick. Your psychology is not good. Maybe you will accept an insult this, but I'm really serious.
No i am not, i can see dirty relation between chp and hdp but annoyingly you are not. This is doom scienerio for Turkish State. Here somebody Erdogan hater blind their eyes, and this is really dangerous for Turkey. Biggest opposetion party making cooperation with terrorists, some lawmaker from it attending to terrorist funeral but nobody saying anything. This is really ridicilous.
İnşa edeceğiniz yeni türkiye kcklı kürt gençleriyle mi olacak. Her fırsatta devlet ile savaşan bu insan gruhunun çoğalmaları Türkiyede engellenmeliyken bunlar izmire istanbula ve ankaraya yerleşiyorlar. Ama birileri arapları tehlike olarak görüyor. Chpnin bu tavrı her geçen gün normalleştiriliyor.

I think you're confusing vagabond syrians in Taksim with the free Syrian army.
Due to UN regulation any country can not force immigrants to recruit to military. For every nation there are someone running away from battlefield. Do you think there is not in Turkish people. Of course there are. And the only problem is not lacking soldiers in syria. There is enough men to fight and more is coming, the problem is american presence to extend the forces.

Devlet Bahçeli's Press Briefing

"31 Mart Mahalli İdareler Seçimlerinden hemen sonra düşmesi ve yatışması beklenen siyasi tansiyon bilakis günden güne artış göstermiş, kışkırtılan ve kutuplaşmayla birlikte yaygınlık kazanan gerginlik süreci tehlikeli bir noktaya gelmiştir. Gelişmeler esef ve endişe verici boyutlara ulaşmıştır. İç barış ortamımız ve toplumsal huzurumuz açıktan hedef alınmıştır. Türkiye kontrollü şekilde tırmandırılan, sistematik biçimde genişletilen siyasi anlaşmazlıkların ve sertleşen görüş ayrılıklarının yörüngesine çekilmiştir.
Milli beka, milli kimlik, milli varlık ve kardeşlik için duyduğumuz kaygı verici gelişmelerin tamamı ve öngörülerimiz maalesef gerçekleşme yolunda hız kazanmıştır. Bugünkü ülke tablosunda milletimizin sinir uçlarıyla oynanması şöyle dursun, milli sabır ve tahammül sınırları vahim derecede tahrip edilmiştir.
İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediye Seçimleri üzerindeki sis perdesi, şirazesinden çıkan şaibe iddiaları, devamlı kamçılanan ihtilaflar, devamlı körüklenen husumet ve cepheleşmeler Türkiye’yi bir yol ayrımına kadar getirmiştir."

https://www.ensonhaber.com/mansur-yavas-genel-baskanini-birakip-kacti.html

'Mansur Yavaş genel başkanını bırakıp kaçtı'
Bahçeli, "Mansur Yavaş'ın Kılıçdaroğlu'nu saldırıya uğradığı an bırakıp kaçması titizlikle araştırılmalı, olayların içinde parmağının olup olmadığı analiz edilmelidir" dedi.

No i am not, i can see dirty relation between chp and hdp but annoyingly you are not. This is doom scienerio for Turkish State. Here somebody Erdogan hater blind their eyes, and this is really dangerous for Turkey. Biggest opposetion party making cooperation with terrorists, some lawmaker from it attending to terrorist funeral but nobody saying anything. This is really ridicilous.
İnşa edeceğiniz yeni türkiye kcklı kürt gençleriyle mi olacak. Her fırsatta devlet ile savaşan bu insan gruhunun çoğalmaları Türkiyede engellenmeliyken bunlar izmire istanbula ve ankaraya yerleşiyorlar. Ama birileri arapları tehlike olarak görüyor. Chpnin bu tavrı her geçen gün normalleştiriliyor.

Due to UN regulation any country can not force immigrants to recruit to military. For every nation there are someone running away from battlefield. Do you think there is not in Turkish people. Of course there are. And the only problem is not lacking soldiers in syria. There is enough men to fight and more is coming, the problem is american presence to extend the forces.

Devlet Bahçeli's Press Briefing

"31 Mart Mahalli İdareler Seçimlerinden hemen sonra düşmesi ve yatışması beklenen siyasi tansiyon bilakis günden güne artış göstermiş, kışkırtılan ve kutuplaşmayla birlikte yaygınlık kazanan gerginlik süreci tehlikeli bir noktaya gelmiştir. Gelişmeler esef ve endişe verici boyutlara ulaşmıştır. İç barış ortamımız ve toplumsal huzurumuz açıktan hedef alınmıştır. Türkiye kontrollü şekilde tırmandırılan, sistematik biçimde genişletilen siyasi anlaşmazlıkların ve sertleşen görüş ayrılıklarının yörüngesine çekilmiştir.
Milli beka, milli kimlik, milli varlık ve kardeşlik için duyduğumuz kaygı verici gelişmelerin tamamı ve öngörülerimiz maalesef gerçekleşme yolunda hız kazanmıştır. Bugünkü ülke tablosunda milletimizin sinir uçlarıyla oynanması şöyle dursun, milli sabır ve tahammül sınırları vahim derecede tahrip edilmiştir.
İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediye Seçimleri üzerindeki sis perdesi, şirazesinden çıkan şaibe iddiaları, devamlı kamçılanan ihtilaflar, devamlı körüklenen husumet ve cepheleşmeler Türkiye’yi bir yol ayrımına kadar getirmiştir."

https://www.ensonhaber.com/mansur-yavas-genel-baskanini-birakip-kacti.html

'Mansur Yavaş genel başkanını bırakıp kaçtı'
Bahçeli, "Mansur Yavaş'ın Kılıçdaroğlu'nu saldırıya uğradığı an bırakıp kaçması titizlikle araştırılmalı, olayların içinde parmağının olup olmadığı analiz edilmelidir" dedi.

BAHCELI?? do not be funny .. If you watch the whole video, you can feel bad.

BAHCELI?? do not be funny .. If you watch the whole video, you can feel bad.
Kardes sana dürüstçe cevap verecem.
i dont care what happend at the past. i am living the moment. Everybody might misunderstand eachothers, this is highly possible, experienced it many times in my life. And now it changed maybe they could see bigger threat for the future of Turkey and they thought they should end up their personal difference anymore and start the cooperation, especially after july 15.
And by same thinking way, for someone Bahçeli was worth to believe in at that time, why not now.
And i did not know Mansur fleeing from there, haha that is funny. :D

Who is responsible for the answer of the kid?

Hint...

''
297767.jpg

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...yedirmeye-icermeye-devam-edecegiz-230962h.htm

Erdoğan says to keep feeding Syrians in Turkey.

Last edited:

Hint...

''
297767.jpg

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...yedirmeye-icermeye-devam-edecegiz-230962h.htm

Irrelavent. My answer, the reason is alike you in Turkey for being such kids exist in the country. Before Erdoğan, and before the Syria War, millions turks fleed to Germany and other countries for making money and Western life style by seperate motivations. For this kid, reason for fleeing is culturel brainwashism, this kid pulvirized by culturel imperialism, she rised far away from Turkish and muslim cultur, that is why she thinking germany excellent in every aspect, Western life style is the source of happiness. This is only ignorance. Germany and Western life style is already f...ed up in deed.

For that reason Government promote art and cuktural project. TV series, and okçuluk vakfı alike organisations.

Last edited:
Irrelavent. My answer, the reason is alike you in Turkey for being kids exist in the country. Before Erdoğan, and before the Syria War, millions turks fleed to Germany and other countries for making money and Western life style by seperate motivations. For this kid, reason for fleeing is culturel brainwashism, this kid pulvirized by culturel imperialism, she rised far away from Turkish and muslim cultur, that is why she thinking germany excellent in every aspect. This is only ignorance. Germany is already f...ed up in deed.

:omghaha:

Irrelavent. My answer, the reason is alike you in Turkey for being kids exist in the country. Before Erdoğan, and before the Syria War, millions turks fleed to Germany and other countries for making money and Western life style by seperate motivations. For this kid, reason for fleeing is culturel brainwashism, this kid pulvirized by culturel imperialism, she rised far away from Turkish and muslim cultur, that is why she thinking germany excellent in every aspect. This is only ignorance. Germany is already f...ed up in deed.

For that reason Government promote art and cuktural project. TV series, and okçuluk vakfı alike organisation.

As everbody here can remember, after the war in Syria, almost all Syrians wanted to go into Europe like all ME or Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan people, which makes your claim wrong.(btw, Turks went Germany on the request of Germany and worked to develop the country not sponge off them.)

Sad to see our own kids get in line with them for Europe while the government fills the country up with useless aliens and spend our money for the care of those useless aliens.

It is also interesting you do not care the country or nation but only the AKP in any condition or event.

As everbody here can remember, after the war in Syria, almost all Syrians wanted to go into Europe like all ME or Africa, Pakistan, Afghanistan people, which makes your claim wrong.(btw, Turks went Germany on the request of Germany and worked to develop the country not sponge off them.)

Sad to see our own kids get in line with them for Europe while the government fills the country up with useless aliens and spend our money for the care of those useless aliens.

It is also interesting you do not care the country or nation but only the AKP in any condition or event.
Pointless, before Erdoğan era there was already exist someone millions like this kids. This shows how Kemalist cultural revoulation failed.This show your theises is pointless. You just pumping arab and muslim hate to public to hiding your failure. Atatürk was wrong on the transformation of Turkish people to western life style. This just created such people that discontacted to Turkish and muslim culture and made human resources for developed western countries. Now we have %8 PKK guys and %25 (maybe less, i dont know) discontacted to values (not only islamic values but also turkish values) in this country.

You don't even know the Turks here and the reason they came, so don't spread your imagined bs about this kid.
Or what?? What a meaningless advice.

Despite all negativeness

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ekonomi/almanyadan-kesin-donus-yapanlarin-sayisi-artti-40037233
Increased number of return from Germany

German Federal Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere (CDU) introduced by 2014, according to the Migration Report from Germany to Turkey was 31 thousand 941 people while the number of Turkish citizenship in this country, while 22 thousand 463 return.
And this shows the success of Erdoğan.

Pointless, before Erdoğan era there was already exist someone millions like this kids. This shows how Kemalist cultural revoulation failed.This show your theises is pointless. You just pumping arab and muslim hate to public to hiding your failure. Atatürk was wrong on the transformation of Turkish people to western life style. This just created such people that discontacted to Turkish and muslim culture and made human resources for developed western countries. Now we have %8 PKK guys and %25 (maybe less, i dont know) discontacted to values (not only islamic values but also turkish values) in this country.

I had not see a kid saying to be a German citizen in a national channel before Erdoğan introduce Arabization culture/lifestyle to Turks as ''Islam'' and push Turkey into the ME mud as the PISA scores show; as a result this kid like Syrians, African, Pakitanis, ME people want to leave and live in Europe.

More people leave the Islam for Deism, more people want to leave Turkey for a foreign country, more people get desperate due to social-economical reasons.

You cannot just jump on a irrelevant topic to justify the current situation; It is Erdoğan who let HDP in the Parliament in 2002, made with the so called peace process and let the PKK take over and gain power in SE Turkey, N. ıraq, and now N.Syria; said ''Ne istediler de vermedik'' and watched the army bein in plot by FETÖ, changed the education system for 12 times, sold the factories, restricted agriculture, gave the financial system into foreign hands etc..etc...

Despite those factual realities, The more you push, the less you have credibility for yourself and whoever you support here. The kid is just a sad slap on our face, thanks to your beloved leader.

I am out, the point made.

Last edited:
Congratulation to my Pasha did not shake PKK guys in Kars.
https://m.ensonhaber.com/komutan-hdpli-baskanin-elini-havada-birakti.html

I had not see a kid saying to be a German citizen in a national channel before Erdoğan introduce Arabization culture/lifestyle to Turks as ''Islam'' and push Turkey into the ME mud as the PISA scores show; as a result this kid like Syrians, African, Pakitanis, ME people want to leave and live in Europe.

More people leave the Islam for Deism, more people want to leave Turkey for a foreign country, more people get desperate due to social-economical reasons.

You cannot just jump on a irrelevant topic to justify the current situation; It is Erdoğan who let HDP in the Parliament in 2002, made with the so called peace process and let the PKK take over and gain power in SE Turkey, N. ıraq, and now N.Syria; said ''Ne istediler de vermedik'' and watched the army bein in plot by FETÖ, changed the education system for 12 times, sold the factories, restricted agriculture, gave the financial system into foreign hands etc..etc...

Despite those factual realities, The more you push, the less you have credibility for yourself and whoever you support here. The kid is just a sad slap on our face, thanks to your beloved leader.
We did not finish our industrialization yet for many reason, mostly because of Western life style living popliticians, hating real owners this country (Anadolu insanı). Despite all, we made great progress in Erdoğan era. if we re-back our islamic values we are able to reach such power in Ottoman time. Anyway. Debate goes like this forever.

Peace process peace process blabla... Really what a bs political argument you always using it.. i am looking the present.. Erdoğan crushing backbone of PKK.
anyway i am ending endless political things here.

Hint...

''
297767.jpg

''

What is the kid saying?

Reality hurts.

You mean YOUR reality. Yes, it hurts.

Or what?? What a meaningless advice.

Despite all negativeness

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ekonomi/almanyadan-kesin-donus-yapanlarin-sayisi-artti-40037233
Increased number of return from Germany

German Federal Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere (CDU) introduced by 2014, according to the Migration Report from Germany to Turkey was 31 thousand 941 people while the number of Turkish citizenship in this country, while 22 thousand 463 return.
And this shows the success of Erdoğan.

You should think about one word before continuing. PLURALITY.

How Anti Turkism in German media is so rife.

Look at the picture they use. They use a Turkish flag being burnt.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom