What's new

Turkey Almost Went to War With Israel

I did not say u are wahabis nor turks sent their army in Syria.but it is very clear your country support wahabi rebels.

Think about it again...

Here is :
When the discussion turns to the need to justify such an operation, the voice purportedly of Fidan says: "Now look, my commander, if there is to be justification, the justification is, I send four men to the other side. I get them to fire eight missiles into empty land. That's not a problem. Justification can be created."

Turkey calls Syria security leak 'villainous,' blocks YouTube| Reuters

As i said, i blame davutoglu for even thinking about such a plan. As for your example, i'd blame the driver for even coming up with such a risky plan that is bound to fail, same case with davutoglu's plan. I don't justify akp's 'zero problem' fail, i just state that our neighbors are not even honest themselves towards us, so of course any aproach from Turkey's side will failnin the end. Greece housed pkk/dhkpc, Armenia killed lots of Azerbaijiani people, Syria and Iraq are on Iran's side and they also either supporte pkk in the past or didnt do enough to get rid of pkk, Armenia also keeps annoying Turkey through avoiding an independent research about the 'genocide' etc. so, in short i blame davutoglu for believing that our neighbours would welcome such a plan

We agree that They failed; do we also agree that they have to pay their ''mistakes'' in courts?

For example putting national military officers in jail while meeting terrorists around tea table is something close to treachery?

U killed them because they became threat for your solomon grave.
People of Syria do not like wahabis who support by some ambitious contries.
Everyone know Turkey role to begin of civil war in Syria.support F$A murders and other groups.
Iran never has supported wahabi killers,Iran just support Lebanese Palestinian and Syrian Muslims against Zionism regime.
You are something like in dream, are you really believe these ?
i get bored to tell, puffffff

We even killed that ISIS terrorits (shit of Israel) what are you talking about

We dont mind section in Syria, we just wanna interests of Syrian people.... my point is that your government mentality complately different...
Leave Israel out of this whole ISIS crap

We agree that They failed; do we also agree that they have to pay their ''mistakes'' in courts?

For example putting national military officers in jail while meeting terrorists around tea table is something close to treachery?
To be honest i havent read so much about the jailing of military people, but i just want to say that whoever is guilty of anything must be punished and whoever put those people in jail with an evil intention must also be condemned and punished.

A challenging question: If for some reason, Israel launches an attack on Turkey or considered as aggressor in a war, will NATO and U.S especially, come to help Turkey, as their responsibility in NATO?

Yes, as Israel is not a NATO country and Turkey is...but considering the status of Israel, the help for Turkey would probably be logistics/info/economical, and mostly from EU.
It's all ridicule anyway, the whole scenario. USA/NATO/EU won't allow such a war to begin, not for a (tragic) incident or for 10 such incidents.

So kiss and make up, there are more serious concerns around :yes4:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom