• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its quite amazing. You still believe that the Kurdish question started with PKK&Ocalan and that it will end with PKK&Ocalan?

As i said before in my post #159

"You see PKK and Kurdish issue connected, i see different. First destroy PKK than focus on regions problems."

As i said before in my post #159

"You see PKK and Kurdish issue connected, i see different. First destroy PKK than focus on regions problems."

Its a fool man's game to try to seperate the Kurdish question from PKK today. PKK and Kurds have become one and the same through out the years. Try to search in google images; Kurds in Europe, Kurds in Turkey, Kurds in Syria.

Anyways, my point was not that. I have no problem that you try to make a difference between them ( even though it is far away from my reality in my opinion). My point was that a Kurdish question existed before PKK too. If you somehow manage to finish PKK tomorrow, that Kurdish question will still be there. It will still be a question you need to solve.

Anyways, my point was not that. I have no problem that you try to make a difference between them ( even though it is far away from my reality in my opinion). My point was that a Kurdish question existed before PKK too. If you somehow manage to finish PKK tomorrow, that Kurdish question will still be there. It will still be a question you need to solve.

I'm not saying the other wise.

I'm not saying the other wise.

Sinan, i dont think we will ever agree. I think majority of Turks do not care about eradicating PKK anymore. If we can solve the Kurdish question without having to fight PKK again, then why not? Let us say that you try to fight PKK tomorrow, what will happen? We will go back to square one. People will die on both sides, there will be protests again, people will go to mountains again, people will get imprisoned again and AKP will use this as an excuse to imprison other people as well in the name of ''fighting terror''.

Anyways. What do you guys think of this angry fella lol..

Sinan, i dont think we will ever agree. I think majority of Turks do not care about eradicating PKK anymore. If we can solve the Kurdish question without having to fight PKK again, then why not? Let us say that you try to fight PKK tomorrow, what will happen? We will go back to square one. People will die on both sides, there will be protests again, people will go to mountains again, people will get imprisoned again and AKP will use this as an excuse to imprison other people as well in the name of ''fighting terror''.

As long as there is autonomy on the table it is useless.

Its quite amazing. You still believe that the Kurdish question started with PKK&Ocalan and that it will end with PKK&Ocalan?

I altough think, fighting is not the right solution. Maybe a federal system like we have?

So, what is your solition to solve the problem?

As long as there is autonomy on the table it is useless.

It is a kind of autonomy. We although have autonomy in our federal states?

Your case is not similar to our case. They have 4 parts of Kurd regions in neighbouring countries. Their ultimate goal is to join all of parts. Federal System is not suitable for Turkey as in your case.

I altough think, fighting is not the right solution. Maybe a federal system like we have?

So, what is your solition to solve the problem?

What kind of system do you have? And where is it?

German Federal System. As i said before Federalism is not suitable for Turkey.

It could be a very good solution for the AKP centralist government. In the long run, the rift between Kurds, Kemalists and AKPists will grow too big if the power stays in centrum. Therefore, I see Turkey as a federal within the next 10 years.

It could be a very good solution for the AKP centralist government. In the long run, the rift between Kurds, Kemalists and AKPists will grow too big if the power stays in centrum. Therefore, I see Turkey as a federal within the next 10 years.

Yes, we all know that is your dream.

There is no regions where only one etnic*

* kürts live in every city,
* türks live in every city,

the other minotories also live every city.you cant establish a regional federal system in Türkiye.
Maybe only in hakkari and şirnak regions , kürts have exact majority. but that is because of pkk terror in that area.
i suggest turks in irak come Türkiye, and kürts in Türkiye go Irak. And as a bonus hakkari and sirnak may go to irak.i dont want kurt in Türkiye anymore. always blood always war, always problem. i am tired and sick of this situation and pkk.

I don't think there will be a revolt or civil war amongst them.

There is going to be some sort of clashes between them unless the power is shared. I dont think AKP will ever share the power in the parliament otherwise they would have done it by now.

Back
Top Bottom