• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So @T-123456 , I'm thinking of distracting you by planting a 'Look West Policy' in Turkiye & as you concentrate on Europe, I'm gonna take hold of Eastern-Turkiye from you ! :D

I'd rule Eastern-Turkiye with Hazal Kaya - my Queen & @xenon54 as my Loyal Vizier ! :smokin:

And yes you'd be kidnapped by my trusty Royal Guardians & made into the Royal Eunuch guarding my Harem with our belly dancing @Sinan in it ! :)

Damn I just imagined a hairy Turkish Guy belly dancing for my pleasure ! :bad:

P.S Eastern-Turkiye would hence forth be known as the Turkistan - Where us, the real Turks, would reside with me as their King, not you wannabe Half-Blood Turks who always bask in the glory of us 'Pure Bloods' ! :P
All your efforts as usual in vain.
Hazal Kaya-in your dreams=check:smokin:
@xenon54 would never sell us out(he is a Turk,not TTP).=check:enjoy:
Kidnapp me;)?do i look like Osama bin Laden,or am i in Pakistan to be kidnapped?=check:omghaha:
@Sinan lets people dans for him(Turk).=check:big_boss:
Turkiye will allways be Turkiye,so many have tried and still trying.=check:butcher:
We will annex Kashmir,we will not make you a eunuch(there is no need,you see women as sisters(i wonder why?:oops:)).
And dont cry!

They all say that the first time they come & yet they all break ! :devil:

You've no idea how I broke @T-123456 do you ! :D
Haahahahahah,you softy.
You know there are direct flights to Lahore,you think you can hide?

Pakistani ruling Turkic lands? :D more craziness I can't bare. It were the Turkkic Mughals who have experience rulling Pakistani and Indian land. Not the other way around: ;)

history-of-india2.gif

One of the strongest Turkic Islamic empires they were. This was their banner. They were wealthier than Turkic Ottomans and Turkic Safavids. That is why they were able to built things like Tashmahal. Crappy Indians are now boasting with our achievenments :p
Mughal_Empire_by_Sapiento.png

Pakistani ruling Turkic lands? :D more craziness I can't bare. It were the Turkkic Mughals who have experience rulling Pakistani and Indian land. Not the other way around: ;)

history-of-india2.gif

One of the strongest Turkic Islamic empires they were. This was their banner. They were wealthier than Turkic Ottomans and Turkic Safavids. That is why they were able to built things like Tashmahal. Crappy Indians are now boasting with our achievenments :p
Mughal_Empire_by_Sapiento.png

I dnt know whom ur responding to.. but let me let you something abt the mughals who ruled some parts of the subcontinent and many of whom not even "directly" but by tributes paid by some states...and even than many regions remained out of their reach...

And the sad part is tht it was the locals tribes,governors,officials,kings etc...who asked them to come... (and joined them in order for them to settle scores or gain power).... and
As far as mughals are concerned... hope you know they claimed descend from genghis khan and adopted persian language etc... and werent turkic ..

P.S:Armstrong aka buttstrong is our clown.. :lol:

As far as mughals are concerned... hope you know they claimed descend from genghis khan
You are wrong..."the Mughals of south asia are descended from the various Central Asian Turkic armies and immigrants that settled in the region from the early Middle Ages onwards."

and adopted persian language etc... and werent turkic ..
So because you speak English, you are not Pakistani?

I dnt know whom ur responding to.. but let me let you something abt the mughals who ruled some parts of the subcontinent and many of whom not even "directly" but by tributes paid by some states...and even than many regions remained out of their reach...

And the sad part is tht it was the locals tribes,governors,officials,kings etc...who asked them to come... (and joined them in order for them to settle scores or gain power).... and
As far as mughals are concerned... hope you know they claimed descend from genghis khan and adopted persian language etc... and werent turkic ..

P.S:Armstrong aka buttstrong is our clown.. :lol:

descendance from genghis khan was traditional among central asian hans. his success as warrior and ruler created some kind of cenghis han craze. even 19. century Khivan, Bukharan and Khokandian hans claimed descendance from genghis han, though they were of pure turkic origin . Babur was half mongolian, for he was direct descendant of Timur, who himself was from turkified mongol tribe of Barlas. but there were at least 6 generations of turks between timur and babur. as for persian, safavids were Oghuz Turkmens and they also adopted persian as a language of the court. that doesn't mean anything. it's like claim that russians are germans because russian aristocracy used german language.

edit: i forgot to add that lodi invited him but he had to fight wars to become an actual ruler of hindustan.

Last edited:
You are wrong..."the Mughals of south asia are descended from the various Central Asian Turkic armies and immigrants that settled in the region from the early Middle Ages onwards."

Again yes we have turkic people or people of turkic origin.. doesnt really change the fact tht the mughals were of mongol stock... read babur nameh..

So because you speak English, you are not Pakistani?

My mother tongue is balochi .. i follow baluch culture.... urdu is our national language.. it kinda unites us.. as we are not a homogeneous country like Turkiye or Japan... while english is just for communicating with the world.. thts about it... while mughals adopted persian n subcontinental traditions,languages etc..

descendance from genghis khan was traditional among central asian hans. his success as warrior and ruler created some kind of cenghis han craze. even 19. century Khivan, Bukharan and Khokandian hans claimed descendance from genghis han, though they were of pure turkic origin . Babur was half mongolian, for he was direct descendant of Timur, who himself was from turkified mongol tribe of Barlas. but there were at least 6 generations of turks between timur and babur. as for persian, safavids were Oghuz Turkmens and they also adopted persian as a language of the court. that doesn't mean anything. it's like claim that russians are germans because russian aristocracy used german language.

edit: i forgot to add that lodi invited him but he had to fight wars to become an actual ruler of hindustan.

During the Safavid period Azerbaijani Turkish, or, as it also referred to at that time Qizilbash Turkish, occupied an important place in society, and it was both spoken at court and by the common people

By W. F. & H. J.

Are you all from Ankara? Seems this guy has angered the lots of you lol.

Your case is not similar to our case. They have 4 parts of Kurd regions in neighbouring countries. Their ultimate goal is to join all of parts. Federal System is not suitable for Turkey as in your case.

If they (Kurds in Turkey) excepted the indivisibility of Turkey, I dont think so.

Back
Top Bottom