• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is going to be some sort of clashes between them unless the power is shared. I dont think AKP will ever share the power in the parliament otherwise they would have done it by now.

whatever will occur, it will occur in the form of civil disobedience like gezi protests and not some sort of firefight. and i must add that if BDP stood next to protesting masses instead of helping AKP by not paralysing life where it holds majority, this summer we could've seen AKP's dawn.

There is no regions where only one etnic*

* kürts live in every city,
* türks live in every city,

the other minotories also live every city.you cant establish a regional federal system in Türkiye.
Maybe only in hakkari and şirnak regions , kürts have exact majority. but that is because of pkk terror in that area.
i suggest turks in irak come Türkiye, and kürts in Türkiye go Irak. And as a bonus hakkari and sirnak may go to irak.i dont want kurt in Türkiye anymore. always blood always war, always problem. i am tired and sick of this situation and pkk.
But not all Kurds are seperatist. I know a lot of Kurdish families who say there are from east-Turkey but they are just like you and me. We shouldn't let these PKK bastards destroy our bound with majority regular Turkish citizen of Kurdish origin. We should focus our anger at PKK sympatizers. Erdogan is too soft and too dreamy for this. I hope soon nationalist leader comes to power with three strike method. First time you get caught making propaganda for PKK you get a warnning, second time you pay a penality, third time you get caught you get deported to Iraq. We can use north-Iraq like guantanimo bay. We control their water, electricity, and we are military superior to shape their government and instal puppets that serve our interest. North-Iraq should always be seperate state. We should use Russian model. Create bufferstates around us incase of war, our lands will not be destroyed but we will take it to the enemy and fight it out on their territory i.e bufferzone.

whatever will occur, it will occur in the form of civil disobedience like gezi protests and not some sort of firefight. and i must add that if BDP stood next to protesting masses instead of helping AKP by not paralysing life where it holds majority, this summer we could've seen AKP's dawn.

Why should Kurds help ulkucus and ulusalcis in their fight against AKP? What will Kurds gain from that? We have been fighting AKP brutality for 10 years without the help of Kemalists and Ulusalcis.

But not all Kurds are seperatist. I know a lot of Kurdish families who say there are from east-Turkey but they are just like you and me. We shouldn't let these PKK bastards destroy our bound with majority regular Turkish citizen of Kurdish origin. We should focus our anger at PKK sympatizers. Erdogan is too soft and too dreamy for this. I hope soon nationalist leader comes to power with three strike method. First time you get caught making propaganda for PKK you get a warnning, second time you pay a penality, third time you get caught you get deported to Iraq. We can use north-Iraq like guantanimo bay. We control their water, electricity, and we are military superior to shape their government and instal puppets that serve our interest.

I disagree about your third step. because northern Iraq would not let Turkey to do so, and even if it happens, northern Iraq would entirely become an anti Turkey camp. instead I suggest to put them in the jail in the third step.

I disagree about your third step. because northern Iraq would not let Turkey to do so, and even if it happens, northern Iraq would entirely become an anti Turkey camp. instead I suggest to put them in the jail in the third step.
I agree but at the end they will loose their citizenship. Turkey should use Russian model. Create bufferstates around us, in case of war, our lands will not be destroyed but we will take the fight to the enemy and fight it out on their territory i.e bufferzone. It is better to have your enemy outside your border instead within. That is why I believe North-Iraq shouldn't join us. They can be under our control but not be annexed to main land.

Why should Kurds help ulkucus and ulusalcis in their fight against AKP? What will Kurds gain from that? We have been fighting AKP brutality for 10 years without the help of Kemalists and Ulusalcis.

You were killing Turkish soldiers, thats not fighting the AKP thats fighting Turkey. If you want to fight the AKP please go ahead and start with the assasination of Melih Gökcek.

You were killing Turkish soldiers, thats not fighting the AKP thats fighting Turkey. If you want to fight the AKP please go ahead and start with the assasination of Melih Gökcek.
That would be the first think i would appreciate from pkk. :D

So @T-123456 , I'm thinking of distracting you by planting a 'Look West Policy' in Turkiye & as you concentrate on Europe, I'm gonna take hold of Eastern-Turkiye from you ! :D

I'd rule Eastern-Turkiye with Hazal Kaya - my Queen & @xenon54 as my Loyal Vizier ! :smokin:

And yes you'd be kidnapped by my trusty Royal Guardians & made into the Royal Eunuch guarding my Harem with our belly dancing @Sinan in it ! :)

Damn I just imagined a hairy Turkish Guy belly dancing for my pleasure ! :bad:

P.S Eastern-Turkiye would hence forth be known as the Turkistan - Where us, the real Turks, would reside with me as their King, not you wannabe Half-Blood Turks who always bask in the glory of us 'Pure Bloods' ! :P

So @T-123456 , I'm thinking of distracting you by planting a 'Look West Policy' in Turkiye & as you concentrate on Europe, I'm gonna take hold of Eastern-Turkiye from you ! :D

I'd rule Eastern-Turkiye with Hazal Kaya - my Queen & @xenon54 as my Loyal Vizier ! :smokin:

And yes you'd be kidnapped by my trusty Royal Guardians & made into the Royal Eunuch guarding my Harem with our belly dancing @Sinan in it ! :)

Damn I just imagined a hairy Turkish Guy belly dancing for my pleasure ! :bad:

P.S Eastern-Turkiye would hence forth be known as the Turkistan - Where us, the real Turks, would reside with me as their King, not you wannabe Half-Blood Turks who always bask in the glory of us 'Pure Bloods' ! :P
Im the most eastern Turk here so i should be the ruler.

Back
Top Bottom