• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is about Emir Gazi Danishment who established Danishment dynasty in Central Turkey between 1055-1173 AD. Danishment-name like the Battal-name. I need an English translation of the book Danishment-name.

I will be grateful if any of the Turkish members could help me. Cok Tesekkur Ederim.

there was one (and i think the only out there) translation by Necati Demir. he also translated it into modern Turkish.

yes but they vote chp or bdp there is big difference between them

i think you're wrong there. kurdish alawites put being alawite before being kurd.

there was one (and i think the only out there) translation by Necati Demir. he also translated it into modern Turkish.

i think you're wrong there. kurdish alawites put being alawite before being kurd.

Can you please help me as to how can I get the English Version. Thanks.

zaza is not kurd. you just make them zaza..no zaza say iam kurd..only kurdish say they are kurd..

I dont think you have ever been to a Kurdish demonstration then. we actually have a lot of Zaza Kurds who are originally from Dersim and now they live in Konya-Ankara area. They say they are Kurds.

CHP could have made the strongest opposition in the history of Turkey in the last 10 years. for there were unprecedented fascist attitude coming from AKP. but instead they chose to stay silent and watch AKP do whatever they wish, be it internal matters or international.

Are you serious?

Have you ever read any document as to with whom The akp founder did establish an ally-based relation for the elections?

and then have you ever asked yourself why akp is too much engaged in terrorist supporters?

maybe you should also ask yourself why the scholars of civilians and other groups in The Turkish community have been prisoned or silenced....

The last 13 years is a slap on the face of many Turks as to what to do and why did not do in time (since 1950); the current power will never be in power again, for first of all the Turkish community is getting more educated, and the crucial results of their policies will not be seen today but will be seen in near and middle term, and when those start to take place, the shocking results of those policies will arouse as anger in the minds , and then will be replaced with ''revenge'' on WHO ever is thougt to be responsible.

You could say what i claim is a made-up story; if so, then look at the history...

Turkey has been established by cutting off the relation with some trouble maker communities, and therefore has been in progress unlike other countries in the region of M.E., even our neighbours in South are in trouble at the moment even though they were established in between 50-100 years ago.

However, Turkey is blindly jumping in the same pool of those trouble makers. Any one happy?

I dont think you have ever been to a Kurdish demonstration then. we actually have a lot of Zaza Kurds who are originally from Dersim and now they live in Konya-Ankara area. They say they are Kurds.
bro your saying does not make them kurd..only you get support from alevi zaza.. thats it.. check diyarbakir zaza towns they never support pkk never vote bdp.

Are you serious?

Have you ever read any document as to with whom The akp founder did establish an ally-based relation for the elections?

and then have you ever asked yourself why akp is too much engaged in terrorist supporters?

maybe you should also ask yourself why the scholars of civilians and other groups in The Turkish community have been prisoned or silenced....

The last 13 years is a slap on the face of many Turks as to what to do and why did not do in time (since 1950); the current power will never be in power again, for first of all the Turkish community is getting more educated, and the crucial results of their policies will not be seen today but will be seen in near and middle term, and when those start to take place, the shocking results of those policies will arouse as anger in the minds , and then will be replaced with ''revenge'' on WHO ever is thougt to be responsible.

You could say what i claim is a made-up story; if so, then look at the history...

Turkey has been established by cutting off the relation with some trouble maker communities, and therefore has been in progress unlike other countries in the region of M.E., even our neighbours in South are in trouble at the moment even though they were established in between 50-100 years ago.

However, Turkey is blindly jumping in the same pool of those trouble makers. Any one happy?

mate, i think you misunderstood the word "fascist". cool down, look up this word in dictionary, then let's talk again. and yes, you paraphrased what i said.

mate, i think you misunderstood the word "fascist". cool down, look up this word in dictionary, then let's talk again. and yes, you paraphrased what i said.

I think you do not know the whole meaning of that Word. Anyway, The Word is not important that much, what is important is you do not take the whole Picture into consideration, but assess the whole Picture by a little part.

That is the problem that urged me to write my previous post.

bro your saying does not make them kurd..only you get support from alevi zaza.. thats it.. check diyarbakir zaza towns they never support pkk never vote bdp.

I dont think you know the history of Zaza Kurds and their ethnicity. They are closest to Kurds in the region. and the fact that they are some of the most political active in the Kurdish struggle tells us that they feel Kurdish. But a lot of Zazas, just like Kurmancis, have lost their roots by assimilation etc.

Most academic researchs indicate that Zazas are Kurds. There is very little disupute about this...

I think you do not know the whole meaning of that Word. Anyway, The Word is not important that much, what is important is you do not take the whole Picture into consideration, but assess the whole Picture by a little part.

That is the problem that urged me to write my previous post.

believe me, i do know the meaning of the word "fascist". i'm professional en-tr-ru translator. and i do assess the whole picture. AKP policies are aimed at transforming turkish society into more orthodox and islam oriented. they are trying to undo Kemal Atatürk's achievements. they started by eliminating army's highest ranks, who if left untouched, could and would stop them. now they're after universities and students and at the same time they're trying to change elementary education principles. i remember that book where children were encouraged to fight for islam and to be mujahedeen. and last week they announced that they'll abandon mixed-sex education and separate them into girls' and boys' schools. and that's where fascist attitude comes into play. whenever there's someone who disagrees with them, they try to subdue and oppress by imprisonment or prosecution and phrases like "we are elected, we can and will do what we please, for we hold majority in parliament and half of the country voted for us".

Last edited:
Its pretty easy if they had hanged Öcalan and would have given every pkk member the death penalty we wouldnt be now here speaking about them which is quite the shame.

Its pretty easy if they had hanged Öcalan and would have given every pkk member the death penalty we wouldnt be now here speaking about them which is quite the shame.

Its obvious you are not from Turkey

Its quite amazing. You still believe that the Kurdish question started with PKK&Ocalan and that it will end with PKK&Ocalan?

Back
Top Bottom