• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how would you prove it ? with bdp votes in west?:):) i said 13 milion total east population and 40 percents easy turkish arap zaza which is easy 5 million..

Zazas are Kurds. But they are Alevi Kurds which makes it difficult for them to find a place among the majority Sunni Kurds. But dont forget, a lot of PKK fighters are from Dersim-Bingol-Elazig area.

Who is he lol

You don't know Melih Gökçek... :woot:

He is the major of Ankara for 20 years. He is the most corrupted man i have ever seen.

He build a residential building complex and named it "Gökçek sitesi"..... He is winning the votes by giving free bread in poorer regions... He does not invest in Çankaya because he gets no votes.

Some says, he holds so much power in AKP that nobody even dares to face him... even Sultan Erdoğan himself.

even in diyarbakir all zaza votes goes to akp. siirt bitlis bingol elazgi zaza does not like bdp or kurdish parties..very little alevi zaza vote for bdp.. mostl of sunni zaza never vote bdp.
one thing i never understand in turkey is alevi voters. they is very complicated.

Its rather simple for Turkish Alevis: liberal and secularist, the majority votes CHP and some smaller percentages vote for leftists parties.

You don't know Melih Gökçek... :woot:

He is the major of Ankara for 20 years. He is the most corrupted man i have ever seen.

He build a residential building complex and named it "Gökçek sitesi"..... He is winning the votes by giving free bread in poorer regions... He does not invest in Çankaya because he gets no votes.

Some says, he holds so much power in AKP that nobody even dares to face him... even Sultan Erdoğan himself.

Sounds like one hell of a corrupted guy. 20 years??? Sounds really unrealistic.

Giving bread, rice, pasta to people is a part of their election strategy in AKP.

Does he really have that much power? Is that because he holds the capital or just because he is a smart guy?

Sounds like one hell of a corrupted guy. 20 years??? Sounds really unrealistic.

From google :) "Ibrahim Melih Gökçek is a Turkish politician who has been the mayor of Ankara since 1994"

Giving bread, rice, pasta to people is a part of their election strategy in AKP.

Does he really have that much power? Is that because he holds the capital or just because he is a smart guy?

From what i heard, he is genius ( evil genius ).

At the previous elections(his fourth) Erdogan was not going to select him for the elections. When Erdogan came from a foreign visit. Gökçek went to airport to welcome him. Where they together toured in a car by themselves for 15 minutes... and voila Gökçek has been announced for the fourth run.

Zazas are Kurds. But they are Alevi Kurds which makes it difficult for them to find a place among the majority Sunni Kurds. But dont forget, a lot of PKK fighters are from Dersim-Bingol-Elazig area.

the question of zazas being kurds is still an ongoing debate. what is for sure is that zaza language is of different linguistic affinity than kurdish.

the question of zazas being kurds is still an ongoing debate. what is for sure is that zaza language is of different linguistic affinity than kurdish.

Zaza is different from Kurmanci and Sorani to a certain extenct. But if you look at Zaza language, it is closest to Kurmanci and some other Iranian languages than any other language in the region.

From google :) "Ibrahim Melih Gökçek is a Turkish politician who has been the mayor of Ankara since 1994"

From what i heard, he is genius ( evil genius ).

At the previous elections(his fourth) Erdogan was not going to select him for the elections. When Erdogan came from a foreign visit. Gökçek went to airport to welcome him. Where they together toured in a car by themselves for 15 minutes... and voila Gökçek has been announced for the fourth run.

Haha! Hilarious. Certainly AKP must have some other newer faces, no?

Haha! Hilarious. Certainly AKP must have some other newer faces, no?

I don't care about AKP anyways.... I want them gone but actually, they have good job for managing the country and we don't have better alternates at the moment.

But still not going to vote for them.

You certainly won't like but i'm going to vote for HEPAR - Osman Pamukoğlu.

He says if he gets elected, he will finish off the PKK militarily in 365 days or he will resign.

Good. Let us hope he gets elected so that he can resign shortly after ;)

I don't care about AKP anyways.... I want them gone but actually, they have good job for managing the country and we don't have better alternates at the moment.

But still not going to vote for them.

You certainly won't like but i'm going to vote for HEPAR - Osman Pamukoğlu.

He says if he gets elected, he will finish off the PKK militarily in 365 days or he will resign.
I dont know, how many candidate promised to finish pkk?
I would say instead of giving votes to a pary that doesnt pass the 10% barrage, give it to CHP so we can have a strong opposition.
I know Kilictaroglu is not good but its better than that AKP get more might.

Do you know about him ?

I know about him, yes. But even his co operation with Counter Guerilla and Hezbollah could not finish PKK. Today, Turkey does not have the aid of Counter Guerilla and Hezbollah. Back then it might have been possible to some extend to finish PKK. But today, it is impossible by military force. I think pretty much the whole Turkish society has accepted this.

I dont know, how many candidate promised to finish pkk?
Mate he is a former general who has curbed PKK's numbers from 12000s to 5000s. He has done dozens of cross-border operations and forced PKK into a stalemate.

Watch videos of him where he describes the methods he will use and what he is gonna do month by month.

I would say instead of giving votes to a pary that doesnt pass the 10% barrage, give it to CHP so we can have a strong opposition.
I know Kilictaroglu is not good but its better than that AKP get more might.

Last time i have given my vote to Kılıçdaroğlu what have changed ? Forget ruling, he is incapable of doing decent opposition.

I gave my vote to main opposition parties, because of the same concern. Now i'm over it, AKP will win the next elections anyway. This time i will give my vote to the one whom i' think he will represent me.

I know about him, yes. But even his co operation with Counter Guerilla and Hezbollah could not finish PKK. Today, Turkey does not have the aid of Counter Guerilla and Hezbollah. Back then it might have been possible to some extend to finish PKK. But today, it is impossible by military force. I think pretty much the whole Turkish society has accepted this.

Pamukoğlu co-operating with Hezbollah. lol.

Turkey can't finish PKK if we don't make cross-border operations. We can't finish unless we level the Kandil mountains. At the time politicians refrained him from doing operations in Iran.

He says he will go all of the PKK camps and raze them to ground, and hit anyone who dares to stand his way be it Barzani, Iraq or Iran. That is my mentality and i'm going to vote for him.

Back
Top Bottom