Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Representing then.

But Sinan, what are we going to do with all these people supporting PKK? What is your solution?
People who support illegal organizations in Turkey get trailed and then put into jails. That is what is going to happen. In my opinion people who get caught should have their citizenship stripped and deported to Iraq.

You are speaking with the same ''zihniyet'' that CHP+MHP tried to fight PKK with in the 90's. Ironically, this mentality heavily increased PKK's support. PKK should thank you guys lol.

Mate, i'm saying this as i work in the construction sector. There are massive investments flowing in to the region. Like many state hospitals (300, 500 bedded), sport complexes, university buildings, telecom buildings. The amount is unbelievable.

Sinan, I would like to ask this; In what cities are these construction? Is it both in BDP and AKP controlled cities? Or only AKP cities? And what is your opinion on the dam construction on heritage sites such as Ilsu and Hasankeyf?

I wouldnot want that regions to be part of Turkey. There are already enough Kurds in Turkey who live on land conquered by Alp Arslan. Also when whole Kurdish region becomes part of Turkey, it is easier to brake off since it can spread seperatism. Turkic states can form union with Turkey but policy in mid-east should be divide and conquer. Iraq is already totally depended on Turkey for everything, even water and electricity. What added value would it give to annex it? If Barzani double crosses us they will be left with no water and electricity the next day.

With my respect, it doesnt matter what you want. As you said, there are enough Kurds and many who want separatism. But this is the falt of your past goverments, which dont except Kurds as equal citizen. Without this exclusion all Kurds in Turkey would be assimilated, long time ago! How many mixed marriages live in Turkey? You cant seperate it. Sometime, I have the feeling that Turks are the real seperatists.
Call it a Union, a symbiosis or whatever. But Turkey and Kurdistan would have a closer ties in the future as you want. And we dont talk only about economical ties.

Turkey can not make peace process a success without PKK. It is PKK that has armed elements inside Kurdish and Turkish cities. It is PKK that has members in parliament. It is PKK that controls 60% of the Kurdish areas to the east legally. What power does Barzani have in these areas? Barzani is the leader of Kurdistan in Iraq. You can make oil deals and trade deals with him. But you can not play with the future of Kurds in Turkey by using Barzani.

They cant? They done! As for your figures, they control 60% of kurdish cities, I am not really sure. You ask which power Barzani have in turkish parlament. They have a plan to establish a kurdish party. The different between Barzani and Öcalan is, Barzani is an elected leader of kurds. Öcalan not, and will never be. Although PKK, maybe BDP can, but PKK never.

Majority of Kurdish people has elected PKK/BDP as their representative and Öcalan as their leader. There is no way around this. This is the truth and this is the reality all Turks will wake up to some day.

I dont think that majority of kurdish people has elected Öcalan as their leader. We will se......

Last edited:
Sinan, I would like to ask this; In what cities are these construction? Is it both in BDP and AKP controlled cities? Or only AKP cities? And what is your opinion on the dam construction on heritage sites such as Ilsu and Hasankeyf?

The projects my firm takes place is in Van.

The sport complex we are designing for Van is simply jaw dropping.

Martials art, Boxing Wrestling, squash, dance hall, plates, gym, fencing, table tennis, billard, chess, , relax pool, Turkish bath, sauna, jakuzi, semi-olypic pool, basketball-volleyball, handball convertable stadium with 3500 spectator capacity and some others i can't recall all in one building.

I'm very sensitive about heritage sites, those sites are belongs to humanity which we should have preserve.

Neptune did you delete one of my posts?

Bismarck@ Barzani got 800.000 votes
The projects my firm takes place is in Van.

The sport complex we are designing for Van is simply jaw dropping.

Martials art, Boxing Wrestling, squash, dance hall, plates, gym, fencing, table tennis, billard, chess, , relax pool, Turkish bath, sauna, jakuzi, semi-olypic pool, basketball-volleyball, handball convertable stadium with 3500 spectator capacity and some others i can't recall all in one building.

I'm very sensitive about heritage sites, those sites are belongs to humanity which we should have preserve.

Is that the sport complex that recently was published by mayor Bekir Kaya recently? Also in which part of Van is it?

Bismarck@ Barzani got 800.000 votes. BDP got almost 3.000.000...

Neptune@ Did you delete one of my posts?

Is that the sport complex that recently was published by mayor Bekir Kaya recently? Also in which part of Van is it?

You can follow the health sector investments through this site.

Yatırım Takip Sistemi

I don't know but i don't think so. That building is a project of Ministry of Sport, a governmental project, financed by state. It is the City itself.

And as i said before that's not only one. We have already designed a 150 Bedded State hospital for Van Erciş (I recalled 300 before, my mistake) and we are designing a second one which is 500 bedded.

Depreme en dayanıklı hastanelerden biri olacak

kapak4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With my respect, it doesnt matter what you want. As you said, there are enough Kurds and many who want separatism. But this is the falt of your past goverments, which dont except Kurds as equal citizen. Without this exclusion all Kurds in Turkey would be assimilated, long time ago! How many mixed marriages live in Turkey? You cant seperate it. Sometime, I have the feeling that Turks are the real seperatists.
Call it a Union, a symbiosis or whatever. But Turkey and Kurdistan would have a closer ties in the future as you want. And we dont talk only about economical ties.
Since when does Atatwolf represent Turks?

You think BDP is the same like PKK? Are you sure? By the way, the leader of BDP is not Öcalan, as far as I know.

Since when does Atatwolf represent Turks?

Since there are many people like @Atawolf, dont you.

But you are right, he is not representative.

You think BDP is the same like PKK? Are you sure? By the way, the leader of BDP is not Öcalan, as far as I know.
He doesnt know what hes saying hes brain washed, earlier he said BDP has no relation to pkk today hes saying BDP is pkk...

Thats right but the majority doesnt think so, hes too extreme in patriotism.

Well, go and ask BDP leaders who they consider as '' kürt halk önderi'' ( Kurdish leader). Dont you think they will answer Öcalan?

Sinan@

Have projects increased in numbers since peace process? I cant really figure it out on that site. You might have some knowledge.

I am not a expert in this issue, what I know is what all people want. Freedom, wealth, bliss and all the funny thinks that most of us here have. Can PKK bring them to the people (kurds/turks)? I have my doubt. PKK shuold do, what is the best for the people in this region, not what is the best for his own.

Well, go and ask BDP leaders who they consider as '' kürt halk önderi'' ( Kurdish leader). Dont you think they will answer Öcalan?

Sinan@

Have projects increased in numbers since peace process? I cant really figure it out on that site. You might have some knowledge.

I am sure there is closeness between both, but a leader can only who was elected. Only this person have ligitimation. Like Barzani.

He doesnt know what hes saying hes brain washed, earlier he said BDP has no relation to pkk today hes saying BDP is pkk...

Thats right but the majority doesnt think so, hes too extreme in patriotism.

No! The right term calls nationalism!

Last edited:
I am not a expert in this issue, what I know is what all people want. Freedom, wealth, bliss and all the funny thinks that most of us here have. Can PKK bring them to the people (kurds/turks)? I have my doubt. PKK shuold do, what is the best for the people in this region, not what is the best for his own.

I am sure there is closeness between both, but a leader can only who was elected. Only this person have ligitimation. Like Barzani.
The continuing attacks of pkk during Peace process is the best indicator to show that pkk is not interested in peace.
You just need to think logical, if the peace process comes to a result, then there is no reason for further existence of pkk, thats what they are trying to avoid.

Kanka, with all due to respect, you do not have the right to tell Kurds who should represent them and who should not. I am not telling you to not let AKP/CHP/MHP represent you either. It is a personal choice. Majority of Kurds decide to let BDP ( PKK) represent them. That is their choice and if the consequence is to live a poor life then so be it. Kurds must take the consequence of their own choices.

Turkey can only do two things. Either accept PKK ( which they are partially doing now) as a negotiation partner, or they can ignore PKK and the war will begin again. There is no third way. There is no Barzani way. If AKP can not win majority of Kurdish votes, do you really think Barzani is able to?

No! The right term calls nationalism!
Yep thats right.

Kanka, with all due to respect, you do not have the right to tell Kurds who should represent them and who should not. I am not telling you to not let AKP/CHP/MHP represent you either. It is a personal choice. Majority of Kurds decide to let BDP ( PKK) represent them. That is their choice and if the consequence is to live a poor life then so be it. Kurds must take the consequence of their own choices.

Turkey can only do two things. Either accept PKK ( which they are partially doing now) as a negotiation partner, or they can ignore PKK and the war will begin again. There is no third way. There is no Barzani way. If AKP can not win majority of Kurdish votes, do you really think Barzani is able to?
Thats right and majority of Kurds didnt chosen pkk...

They chose BDP. Which is more or less the political wing of PKK.

But this majority talk is non sense anyways. What Kurds are demanding is not something they should have to gather a majority for. Recognition of their identity in the constitution and recognition of their language as an official language should not be a threat to Turkey. Turkish people must not think it is a threat to the unity of Turkey. In fact, recognition could actually encourage integration and the Kurds would feel closer to Turkey. Its a mystery to me why Turkey has not done it in the past. It is truly a mystery to me why it took Kurds to gather a majority before Turkey would even consider such thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom