Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your words hold no weigh.

It is the first time, i have seen you commenting on political issues.

It's good to hear some opinions from a neutral point. :tup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bahoz did you read my sign..... that was 1400 years ago.

You want to go through it city by city with me? I have done the calculations a couple of time. BDP had majority of votes in 10 cities in East. They won the two biggest cities there in Diyarbakir and Van in the region. But as I said, we can through city by city if you want to. And we also know that majority of Kurds in Rojava and Europe support PKK.

I am only here to help you understand that avoiding BDP/PKK is not going to help Turkey or the Turkish people.

What is with your signature?

350px-29MartIlGenelMeclisi.png

You want to go through it city by city with me? I have done the calculations a couple of time. BDP had majority of votes in 10 cities in East. They won the two biggest cities there in Diyarbakir and Van in the region. But as I said, we can through city by city if you want to. And we also know that majority of Kurds in Rojava and Europe support PKK.

What is your understanding of " PKK that controls 60% of the Kurdish areas to the east legally."

What is with your signature?

You know Turkish don't you. ;)

What is your understanding of " PKK that controls 60% of the Kurdish areas to the east legally."

You know Turkish don't you. ;)

That BDP ( PKK) sits on 60% of the votes in the predominantly Kurdish cities to the east. With legally I mean through parlementarian representation and by local provincial council seats.

I know Turkish. But what is it you want me to do with your signature?

That BDP ( PKK) sits on 60% of the votes in the predominantly Kurdish cities to the east. With legally I mean through parlementarian representation and by local provincial council seats.

So much for twisting words. :D PKK controls eastern regions huh. :D

I know Turkish. But what is it you want me to do with your signature?

Nothing ;)

According to official data, 802 women have died in Turkey over the last five years as a result of domestic violence. In 2013, there were 28,000 reported cases of violence against women. The number of women who were given state protection from abusive partners or relatives this year was 4,500. Women's groups blame government policies for the worrisome figures.

Records indicate that 171 women died in 2009 as a result of violence against women. In 2010, there were 177 such deaths, while there were 163 deaths in 2011, 155 in 2012 and
136 in the first nine months of 2013.

Violence against women still rampant in Turkey - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

I dont have to twist the words. If you deny that PKK controls 60% of the eastern Kurdish cities, you are more than welcome to present your material. But I think it is pretty clear for anyone that PKK controls the eastern Kurdish cities when you look at the map I posted. Actually, the pattern of PKK/BDP control is very clear in the election history with very few and small changes from time to time. And it is pretty clear that if the Kurdish party was not shut down so much, they probably would have gotten majority even in some mixed cities.

You are still twisting, what you have posted is elections results, it's irrelevant regarding "controlling the region". As all of the Turkish soil is controlled by state...... i keep saying this "you live in a fantasy world."

And there are no Kurdish cities in Turkey... All of them are Turkish cities belongs to Turkey.

Turkey_map.jpg

This discussion going beyond logic.

I already told you what I mean by controlling. What I mean is that they sit on the majority of the votes and that they administer the provincial seats and administration of the local region.

That doesn't means controlling but represanting. :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Representing then.

But Sinan, what are we going to do with all these people supporting PKK? What is your solution?

Representing then.

But Sinan, what are we going to do with all these people supporting PKK? What is your solution?

Whatever the solution is, it's not diving the country. I think these talks will fall apart eventually. As your side says autonomy is a must...

One day they will give up their support when the life standarts continue to rise.

Mate, i'm saying this as i work in the construction sector. There are massive investments flowing in to the region. Like many state hospitals (300, 500 bedded), sport complexes, university buildings, telecom buildings. The amount is unbelievable.

firstly, WTF does "PKK controls these cities" mean? hope they'll all get as.s-kicked again. the old good days...sometimes i wish there wasn't a peace proccess

firstly, WTF does "PKK controls these cities" mean? hope they'll all get as.s-kicked again. the old good days...sometimes i wish there wasn't a peace proccess

If Osman Pamukoğlu was in charge, those mountains had been flattened.

Bro they open their mouth too much since this Peace process, but let them talk it has no effect, i mean only because Bahoz say ''pkk controls cities'' doesnt mean they really do.

Ac tavuk kendini bugday ambarinda sanirmis.

Back
Top Bottom