• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they (Kurds in Turkey) excepted the indivisibility of Turkey, I dont think so.

As you know, the reason they want Federalism is, they can break free anytime they want in the future. And they will use it to merge 4 parts which are in (Turkey,Iran, Iraq, Syria).

We can't keep relying on foreign models, we have to come with an unique model as this case is unique in the world.

As you know, the reason they want Federalism is, they can break free anytime they want in the future. And they will use it to merge 4 parts which are in (Turkey,Iran, Iraq, Syria).

We can't keep relying on foreign models, we have to come with an unique model as this case is unique in the world.

It depends on the constitution. If there is no chance for burst out, it means no option for an independence for all federal states. It's only a matter of definition of federalism.

The very same guy who said, "they are trying to kill Erdogan with telekinesis." :crazy:

Mean while BDP sympatizans lovered Removed Turkish Flag from flag pole.

:( What have we became, we used to break all the hands trying to reach our flag.

i remember watching that greek punk being shot on tv.

about bdp, that's why federalism is a no-go.

Why is there this sudden rift between AKP and Gulen? Or is it just a show off? Anyone who has insight in the discussion that would enlighten me?

Why is there this sudden rift between AKP and Gulen? Or is it just a show off? Anyone who has insight in the discussion that would enlighten me?
AKP is 'closing' down tutoring centres, which is known as a dershane in turkey. Dershane's are the main income source for the Gulen movement. I'm assuming you get why there is a 'rift' now.

AKP is 'closing' down tutoring centres, which is known as a dershane in turkey. Dershane's are the main income source for the Gulen movement. I'm assuming you get why there is a 'rift' now.

Yes i understand that. But AKP and Gulen have been close to each other for many years now. Why is AKP becoming aggressive towards Gulen?

Back
Top Bottom