What's new

Saudi Arabia accuses Ethiopia of posing threats to Sudan & Egypt

The thing is, it is actually very damaging to Egypt and Sudan's water security, it is also very damaging to Saudi businessmen who invested in these countries farming sector. And so, it is a very legitimate target as it damages our security greatly.

Westerners are actually the ones supporting you, so p,aging the anti-west card here won't help. And no, Sudan and Egypt won't develop from the dam, as Egyptian officials said, it goes against the Nile treaty, and thus it further asserts it as a potential military target.

how is it damaging to Egypt? Do you understand how a hydro power plant works? the water will still flow to Egypt after it generates power it wont just magically disappear we are not diverting the flow of the Nile to the red sea or Kenya it will go to where it always went. If the westerners supported us then why did the IMF deny us a loan for the dam? the dam is being funded 80% locally and the rest is from the bank of china.

don't get so emotional... say some thing logical and to the subject.

If dams are sign of democracy than i fully support such democracy in Pakistan.
Pakistan need a lot more Dams than what they have right now , have you forgot the flood one or two years ago

Honestly , I wonder why so complaint from KSA , if Egypt modernize its agricultural sector with 55billion cubic meter of yearly water they can produce 10 time what they produce now and with just 10billion cubic meter they can produce as much as now .
also a dam have many benefits as controlling the water flow .
also honestly its nobody business if a country build a Dam on a river if they guaranty the amount of water that supposed to go to the lower countries.

Saudis are just doing what the Americans tell them to do they want to attack Ethiopia because we have discovered oil in the ogaden region and the U.S is using Somali terrorist in collaboration with Saudi funding and training to stop china from getting the oil.... the Somali terrorist were easily defeated so the Saudis with there American backers are looking for plan B. Its a big geopolitical game the west is currently losing.

Oh my Goodness, Saudis and terrorism again - really? You know's what's so curious is why Ethiopia do not allow all international players in the Ogaden - But back to this dam business -- Is it true that Chinese Banks are financing the turbines?

Well, i don't know much about geography of that region but 6,000MW :cheesy:

Pakistanis must learn something from Ethiopia

Oh my Goodness, Saudis and terrorism again - really? You know's what's so curious is why Ethiopia do not allow all international players in the Ogaden - But back to this dam business -- Is it true that Chinese Banks are financing the turbines?

yea the chinese are financing the turbines

yea the chinese are financing the turbines

Chinese are financing it and suddenly the Saudi directed by their US masters are so upset that they want to wage war on Ethiopia - I sincerely hope that Ethiopia will not become another venue for Jihad of the Wahabi of Arabia.

Chinese are financing it and suddenly the Saudi directed by their US masters are so upset that they want to wage war on Ethiopia - I sincerely hope that Ethiopia will not become another venue for Jihad of the Wahabi of Arabia.

our military is top notch we have seriously damaged the jihadist forces who btw were trained by british forces in kenya and somalia.

No matter how much you cry and whine, KSA will always be a thorn in the eyes of Arab and Islam enemies. Don't worry, I have decided to let you vent your frustration out as you have no outlet to do so but this one.

Let me fix that for you my friend!

"... KSA will always be a thorn in the eyes of Arabs and Muslims..."

Now, that's better! :cheers:

our military is top notch we have seriously damaged the jihadist forces who btw were trained by british forces in kenya and somalia.

That's really interesting - because Afghans many are of the opinion that the insurgents there are also trained by the British - have you anything concrete to offer about this because if true then clearly the Jihad-ists are no just creatures of the Waha-bi but perhaps their masters in the West

Sudan already agreed to buy electricity from us we have already finished connecting our power lines together Egypt also wants to buy electricity from the new dam. The main players behind all this fear mongering are the Anglo Americans. They don't want Ethiopia, Egypt or Sudan to develop in 5 years time we will be generating 15 thousand mega watts ( their are a lot of others dam being built at the moment) the dam wont affect Egypts or Sudans water flow at all and they now that..... the western media just likes to promote conflict and sell expensive weapons.
uhm...we back Ethiopia genius....been reading "whitey man gottsed me down" sites again?

That's really interesting - because Afghans many are of the opinion that the insurgents there are also trained by the British - have you anything concrete to offer about this because if true then clearly the Jihad-ists are no just creatures of the Waha-bi but perhaps their masters in the West

ethiopian tv dida documentry couple of months ago and they showed id cards of dead fighters in somali... alot of them were from afghanistan pakistan arab countries some with dual uk passports....although the ethiopian government doesnt say anything offcialy it is well know in the ethiopian intelegence agencey that the somalis are being covertly supported by the british..... they caught 2 swedeish agents red handed 2 years ago training the somalis gurealla tactics all of it was captured on video...but the west denied it as usual.

uhm...we back Ethiopia genius....been reading "whitey man gottsed me down" sites again?

yea officialy the u.s backs ethiopia but behindthe secne its a different story.

ethiopian tv dida documentry couple of months ago and they showed id cards of dead fighters in somali... alot of them were from afghanistan pakistan arab countries some with dual uk passports....although the ethiopian government doesnt say anything offcialy it is well know in the ethiopian intelegence agencey that the somalis are being covertly supported by the british..... they caught 2 swedeish agents red handed 2 years ago training the somalis gurealla tactics all of it was captured on video...but the west denied it as usual.

They are not Afghans, I can assure you, that they are Pakistanis is a very strong possibility - it has not come out in the general news yet but the same thing is true in Mali -- a good number of Pakistanis both as gunmen and preachers associated with a organization called Ahle Sunnah Wal Jummat, this group is another name for lashkar e Jhangvi (LeJ) and Sepah e Sahaba (SSP) who recently Massacred more than 80 Muslims in Pakistan - they are a Waha-bi organization and get their funding from Arabia and the Gulf countries - so it is very possible - if you can get a video copy put it up , so that our forum members can be better informed

They are not Afghans, I can assure you, that they are Pakistanis is a very strong possibility - it has not come out in the general news yet but the same thing is true in Mali -- a good number of Pakistanis both as gunmen and preachers associated with a organization called Ahle Summat Wal Jummat, this group is another name for lashkar e Jhangvi (LeJ) and Sepah e Sahaba (SSP) who recently Massacred more than 80 Muslims in Pakistan - they are a Waha-bi organization and get their funding from Arabia and the Gulf countries - so it is very possible - if you can get a video copy put it up , so that our forum members can be better informed

what is a "waahaabi" organization when they are called "ahle summat" according to you? wouldn't they be called "ahle waahaabi".

also how do you know they get funding from arabia and gulf countries unless you work in accounting and finance department of these organizations

what is a "waahaabi" organization when they are called "ahle summat" according to you? wouldn't they be called "ahle waahaabi".

also how do you know they get funding from arabia and gulf countries unless you work in accounting and finance department of these organizations

Made the correction -- go to threads on the strategic board for more on funding of Waha-bi organizations

Back
Top Bottom