What's new

Ethiopia diverts the Nile for Dh17bn dam, alarming countries downstream

LOL.

Our air to air records and air to ground records speak for themselves.

Your Arab nations come to Pakistan for training for a reason.

And about arrogance, I can tell you a story about some pilots from a certain Arab nation that were being trained by my father.

To be honest with you this is called inferiority complex, what's is the big deal? We were trained by Americans, French, British who trained you as well. There is nothing supernatural about it. We trained Pakistani special forces as well BTW :)

PA • Military training Trainees in Jordan (2010)
http://cdn.www.inss.org.il.reblazecdn.net/upload/(FILE)1332239153.pdf

And here is one of Pakistani brothers in PDF:

KASOTC IS THE BEST TRAINING CENTRE IN JORDAN....I WAS THERE FOR SEVEN WEEKS .....AMAZING STUFF AND TRAINING AREA....I HOPE PAKISTAN WILL MAKE SAME IN SOME WHERE IN PAKISTAN....JORDANIAN HAVE WELL TRAINED FORCE

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/165934-jordan-air-defense-systems-4.html
@RazPaK

After this I don't want to hear anything about training, you guys have got on our backs enough although you were paid for it generously. I wonder what would you do to us if we got money from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest with you this is called inferiority complex, what's is the big deal? We were trained by Americans, French, British who trained you as well. There is nothing supernatural about it. We trained Pakistani special forces as well BTW :)

PA • Military training Trainees in Jordan (2010)
http://cdn.www.inss.org.il.reblazecdn.net/upload/(FILE)1332239153.pdf

And here is one of Pakistani brothers in PDF:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/165934-jordan-air-defense-systems-4.html
@RazPaK

After this I don't want to hear anything about training, you guys have got on our backs enough although you were paid for it generously. I wonder what would you do to us if we got money from you.

Ok, I hope your menstruation cycle is over now. You took a light joke to a flame war. Relax man.

Jordan number 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but experience against two practically non existent air forces does not translate to being capable of withstanding a breach by a capable and modern force. This is not a matter of numbers but ability and equipment. Again, Ethiopia does not have EW systems nor AWACS this means two things.

1) Ethiopia cannot detect the presence of Egyptian fighters before they have entered Ethiopian airspace.

2) If Egyptian fighters are detected somehow and Ethiopian jets are scrambled Egyptian AWACS and ELINT aircraft can detect this and counteract this by providing electronic warfare capabilities (which Ethiopia lacks) which can ensure Egyptian air superiority.

I would also question Ethiopia's capability to maintain its own aircraft given its military budget and experience and that the Russians would never give such knowledge to a small buyer. The mig-21 is obsolete no matter how many upgrades you give it. Only useful for point defense. Again I challenge you to provide me footage of more than three SU-27s flying. You also lack combat readiness. Whens the last time you had a joint arms live fire exercise?

No actual sources or pictures confirm the presence of such systems in Ethiopia, but lets just say you did.

1)F-16s armed with AGM-88 on SEAD missions would take out any platform which even thinks of turning on its radar. Lack of IR or Television targeting systems leaves platforms nonoperational and useless.

2) Lack of an integrated all arms communication systems leaves all branches of your armed forces blind if an air defence platform engages the EAF.

3) Doubt you would have the capability to maintain or effectively use such systems especially as they are outdated and have not been upgraded.

4) Add to that over 40 years of Egyptian experience with these systems means that we know the capabilities of these systems and therefore know how to defeat them and evade them.

This is the only thing I got when I was looking for Ethiopian air defence photos

ZamalekSt-George.jpg

You're outclassed in every category mate.

LMFAO :rofl:

WTF are you talking about? Egyptian airforce are more than capable of moping the ground with miserable weak Ethiopia back and forth 50 times. Check this out before talking:

Egyptian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He forgot Egypt Air defence command .

Egyptian Air Defense Command - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"COUGH,COUGH" DERAILMENT!

Both are similar and capable air forces as well as brotherly nations. Theres no need for this discussion.

You forgot Egypt ballistic missiles.

ma momken yetfesh5o besawaee5 badr bardak .

mesh sa3ban 3alaya feehom 3'eer el mozazhom el samara .

Egyptian airforce is much stronger.
Pkistanis are a lot stronger and experienced fighters...The only one that upscaled the Israelis mirages with their MIGs and have several kills in their bag...Not to take anything from the Egyptians, but these are facts. And our Egyptians participants, the one in the know will certainely confirm that..Its funny piece of ****, that you use el mezbala Wiki when it suits your ****** being.

^
:lol:
The guy doesn't know that Egypt has 240 F-16s
How many of them are worthy of being called F16?

Misconception, Egyptian F-16s do have BVR capability just not the AIM-120, however, they do use the AIM-7. Mrage-2000 have BVR missiles with a range close to 100Km. Real question is how will Ethiopia know we are coming without EW systems and if their SU-27s are even operational. Most likely they will be targeted when all are on the ground.
No they don't...you may get them in the last batch...none of the preceeding batch have that capability.

You're outclassed in every category mate.

Marathon, 10,000 m...included:what:

Pkistanis are a lot stronger and experienced fighters...The only one that upscaled the Israelis mirages with their MIGs and have several kills in their bag...Not to take anything from the Egyptians, but these are facts. And our Egyptians participants, the one in the know will certainely confirm that..Its funny piece of ****, that you use el mezbala Wiki when it suits your ****** being.

How many of them are worthy of being called F16?

Berber, I know dignity is far from known to you for historic reasons under Arab and French subjugation but you should consider having some. I have nothing with you at all, you are a very rude and dumb Berber. Just don't quot me you contemptible being.

Berber, I know dignity is far from known to you for historic reasons under Arab and French subjugation but you should consider having some. I have nothing with you at all, you a very rude and dumb Berber. Just don't quot me you contemptible being.

Guys, lets take down a notch. Please?

No they don't...you may get them in the last batch...none of the preceeding batch have that capability.
Source. AIM-7 is a BVR missile by the way just so you know.

Marathon, 10,000 m...included
Nope but the clean and jerk most definitely.

Yes I did, but for frogman , it is his nationalism who doing the talking for him. I like the opinions of Mahmood Egypt.
What, I believe he was referring to my comment about derailing the thread which you are actively involved in. If you have any criticisms of my posts please quote me and we can delve into it.

Alright on topic this has nothing to do with Egypt vs Pakistan. This is about the Egypt and Ethiopian relations. Its not even my bloody thread for pete sake.

Berber, I know dignity is far from known to you for historic reasons under Arab and French subjugation but you should consider having some. I have nothing with you at all, you are a very rude and dumb Berber. Just don't quot me you contemptible being.
We did the Arab in as well as the French. Okba ibnou nafaa still choking blood to this day from Koceila's knife. The story goes, that he grabbed him by the neck with one hand and gave him a Berber smile with the other. You know that...And we can do you in this century...When it comes to manhood, to spine, to dignity it stops at Suez canal...Everything beyond that, it is what it is...Wikipedia, can't change it, the USA can't change it, Lawrence of can do anything about, and all the money in the world can't wash your pitiness, low self esteem, treachery...it in your blood...just like herpes you will never get rid of what you are...your are just a turd, waiting for a wind to give it a some direction...Just like a chasing its tail...

Back
Top Bottom