What's new

Ethiopia diverts the Nile for Dh17bn dam, alarming countries downstream

Alright on topic this has nothing to do with Egypt vs Pakistan. This is about the Egypt and Ethiopian relations. Its not even my bloody thread for pete sake.

Some of Pakistani brothers here have been bitching over the training and help (16 pilots) they gave to the incompetent Arabs losers since I got in this forum. I can't tolerate that to be honest with you anymore.

Berber, I know dignity is far from known to you for historic reasons under Arab and French subjugation but you should consider having some. I have nothing with you at all, you are a very rude and dumb Berber. Just don't quot me you contemptible being.

Algerian fight against the French is legendary. I recommend you to watch the movie Battle of Algiers, to see how they managed to kick out the French. Besides that, haven't you lived under Ottoman and British empire yourself?

What, I believe he was referring to my comment about derailing the thread which you are actively involved in. If you have any criticisms of my posts please quote me and we can delve into it.
No I was referring to your gun ho position..I do think that there is a lot of room for water quota re-negociation. Egypt does not need a war or can afford one, especially now. You arab friend can talk about all the help that you may get from their respective government and you are the best placed based on recent history that their promiss is just like a sand dune, here today, gone tomorrow.

They don't even have the source codes, which makes them pretty much useless against Israeli and US fighters, since they can lock onto these planes.
And has nothing I repeat nothing to do with this thread.

We did the Arab in as well as the French. Okba ibnou nafaa still choking blood to this day from Koceila's knife. The story goes, that he grabbed him by the neck with one hand and gave him a Berber smile with the other. You know that...And we can do you in this century...When it comes to manhood, to spine, to dignity it stops at Suez canal...Everything beyond that, it is what it is...Wikipedia, can't change it, the USA can't change it, Lawrence of can do anything about, and all the money in the world can't wash your pitiness, low self esteem, treachery...it in your blood...just like herpes you will never get rid of what you are...your are just a turd, waiting for a wind to give it a some direction...Just like a chasing its tail...
Well done. Now get on topic or refrain from posting.

No I was referring to your gun ho position..
Given this is a defence forum I talked about defence. I clearly stated before that if a solution is reached there will be no need for such hostility.

I do thing that there is a lot of room for water quota re-negociation.
Well that isn't the official Egyptian line nor is it the word on the street so your opinion bares little relation to reality. however, with any situation things can change.

Egypt does not need a war or can afford one, especially now.
This would not be a full scale war.

You arab friend can talk about all the help that you may get from their respective government and you are the best placed based on recent history that their promiss is just like a sand dune, here today, gone tomorrow.
We are on a forum any talk bares no reality to actual policy or actions and will not decide it.

Are you giving me an order?
No I just don't want a ruined thread with a flame war. Is that OK with you?

Some of Pakistani brothers here have been bitching over the training and help (16 pilots) they gave to the incompetent Arabs losers since I got in this forum. I can't tolerate that to be honest with you anymore.

Why you so mad bro?

Given this is a defence forum I talked about defence. I clearly stated before that if a solution is reached there will be no need for such hostility.

Well that isn't the official Egyptian line nor is it the word on the street so your opinion bares little relation to reality. however, with any situation things can change.

This would not be a full scale war.

We are on a forum any talk bares no reality to actual policy or actions and will not decide it.

No I just don't want a ruined thread with a flame war. Is that OK with you?
Dont worry if Egypt wants it can take on Sudan,South Sudan and Ethiopia at once.

June 5, 2013

Ethiopia: Egypt attack proposals ‘day dreaming’

Official call suggestions of attack or sabotage an old failed concept

A spokesman for Ethiopia’s prime minister is downplaying suggestions by Egyptian politicians that Egypt should sabotage Ethiopia’s new Nile River dam.

Political leaders in Egypt on Monday proposed carrying out hostile acts against Ethiopia. Egypt, which is dependent on the Nile, fears a diminished flow.

Getachew Reda, a spokesman for Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, said on Tuesday that Egyptian leaders in the past have unsuccessfully tried to destabilise Ethiopia. He called the suggestions of attack or sabotage an “old failed concept.” He also labelled it “day dreaming.”

Ethiopia last week ago began diverting the flow of the Nile toward its $4.2 billion (Dh15.4 billion) hydroelectric plant that has been dubbed the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. The project, currently about 20 per cent complete, has raised concerns in Nile-dependent Egypt.

Ethiopia: Egypt attack proposals

June 5, 2013

Ethiopia: Egypt attack proposals ‘day dreaming’

Official call suggestions of attack or sabotage an old failed concept

A spokesman for Ethiopia’s prime minister is downplaying suggestions by Egyptian politicians that Egypt should sabotage Ethiopia’s new Nile River dam.

Political leaders in Egypt on Monday proposed carrying out hostile acts against Ethiopia. Egypt, which is dependent on the Nile, fears a diminished flow.

Getachew Reda, a spokesman for Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn, said on Tuesday that Egyptian leaders in the past have unsuccessfully tried to destabilise Ethiopia. He called the suggestions of attack or sabotage an “old failed concept.” He also labelled it “day dreaming.”

Ethiopia last week ago began diverting the flow of the Nile toward its $4.2 billion (Dh15.4 billion) hydroelectric plant that has been dubbed the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam. The project, currently about 20 per cent complete, has raised concerns in Nile-dependent Egypt.

Ethiopia: Egypt attack proposals

LoL! Day dreaming? :D the Egyptians can easily the hell out Ethiopia, let alone there damning dam :sniper:

Pity

Egypt should declare war on Ethiopia.

Would be a great way to rally the people and finally put those monkeys in their place for the atrocities they committed in Somalia. Would also be a great time for Somalian groups to take revenge resulting in a three pronged war since Eritrea is sure to get involved leading to the swift collapse of Ethiopia.

Yes I did, but for frogman , it is his nationalism who doing the talking for him. I like the opinions of Mahmood Egypt.
thank you
there is no doubt that me and frogman and all Egyptians wish our country the best every one has his opinion who sometimes think this would serve Egypt better my opinion is we should solve this problem without war if we could we are sharing the nile river there is no way this could be solved by war

LoL! Day dreaming? :D the Egyptians can easily the hell out Ethiopia, let alone there damning dam :sniper:

Pity

=

Saeedi charge .....

Always remember, its not you (the arabs) that we detest .. it's a particular friend of yours that we detest.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom