What's new

Ethiopia diverts the Nile for Dh17bn dam, alarming countries downstream

A country whose name start and end with the letter "I". :partay:

LOL.

Don't mention them, or they will come on this thread like insects.

Our air combat records speak for themselves, and they still get heart burn from it. :rofl:

LOL.

Don't mention them, or they will come on this thread like insects.

Our air combat records speak for themselves, and they still get heart burn from it. :rofl:

Then don't make a fool of yourself by claiming that PAF is stronger than EAF. The only worthy jets Pakistan have is 63 F-16 and to less degree 100 JF-17 compared with 240 F-16 and 18 Mirage-2000.

Then don't make a fool of yourself by claiming that PAF is stronger than EAF. The only worthy jets Pakistan have is 63 F-16 and to less degree 100 JF-17 compared with 240 F-16 and 18 Mirage-2000.

Listen, If you think it's only the machines that make an air force, then you have a very one dimensional approach about measuring the strength of an air force.

Listen, If you think it's only the machines that make an air force, then you have a very one dimensional approach about measuring the strength of an air force.

Oh yeas, the old new myth, Pakistani pilots are super duper..:girl_wacko:

Look I wish you all the best, but nobody likes arrogance, especially when it's based on unrealistic ground.

Look I wish you all the best, but nobody likes arrogance, especially when it's based on unrealistic ground.

LOL.

Our air to air records and air to ground records speak for themselves.

Your Arab nations come to Pakistan for training for a reason.

And about arrogance, I can tell you a story about some pilots from a certain Arab nation that were being trained by my father.

Pakistan is the best :pakistan: ,so please drop your ball.
@BLACKEAGLE
Slow down a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.

Our air to air records and air to ground records speak for themselves.

Your Arab nations come to Pakistan for training for a reason.

And about arrogance, I can tell you a story about some pilots from a certain Arab nation that were being trained by my father.

You don't have to call an X or Y nation, because everybody knows that KSA + Pakistan are soulmates, so drop your ball once again.

"COUGH,COUGH" DERAILMENT!

Both are similar and capable air forces as well as brotherly nations. Theres no need for this discussion.

I'm coming with the F-15s my eggy :sniper:

Pakistan is the best :pakistan: ,so please drop your ball.
@BLACKEAGLE
Slow down a little bit.

Black-chicken is being difficult today. Usually he's a sweet heart. I guess his wife made him take her shopping today, and so he is in a bad mood. :D

Pakistan military overall is epic :D

Black-chicken is being difficult today. Usually he's a sweet heart. I guess his wife made him take her shopping today, and so he is in a bad mood. :D

Don't be mean to him :pissed:

Ok. Enough.

Sorry @Frogman for ruining your thread.

Back
Top Bottom