What's new

Will Ethiopia's Grand Renaissance Dam dry the Nile in Egypt?

That is not how anything works. You are a bloody idiot if you think so.
Thank you so much for making that mistake. Never once did I call you names. If you hate me just say it and get it over with, you can even make a rant in the members section and tag me, or not.

I never claimed to be an Economist Expert.
Does Saudi Arabia and Qatar sound like Egypt?
I did not say that.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar need to invest in their own people not Egypt's.
You just said they are rich, which means they have money to spare. Is driving a Lamborghini more important than drinking water? Saving lives is more important than material things.

Never once did I call you names.

Nor did I

You just said they are rich, which means they have money to spare. Is driving a Lamborghini more important than drinking water? Saving lives is more important than material things.

Who cares what they spend their extra money on? Is America going to ask Germany and Canada to rebuild all of our infrastructure too? Because according to you countries should not spend extra money on their people instead spend it on others who need it.

Well no Sovreign country can allow its water supply to be blocked by a third party who decides to build a DAMN on their drinking water

KCK Terrorist groups are using the DAM as a weapon to scare Southern Iraq residents of massive 75 feet flood wave in case they attempt to retake the upper regions. The same issue can happen across River NILE by Ethopians using the DAM as a weapon to threat destroying Egyptian population base as it is based alongside River Nile

Last edited:
The dam is the best thing in the world and everybody will benefit including egypt, pakistan, bangladesh and sri lanka because Papa China is building it. End of debate.

President Erdoğan said:
"The operational existence of Turkey's most powerful bank, Ziraat Bank is a crucial stepping-stone for both Turkish and Ethiopian entrepreneurs. Another significant step is that Ethiopia has a hydropower potential of 50.000 megawatt. There are electricity problems. Therefore, they state that they are open to Turkish investors who want to build hydroelectric power plants here either as sole investors or in the form of partnerships. They express that they can provide purchasing guarantee of the state for the energy they produce. I believe that such an initiative would provide significant opportunities to meet the electricity demand as well as irrigational and drinking water need of Ethiopia. You can build wind turbines, hydroelectric power plants, solar power plants or utilize the geothermal resources. All you need to do is make a plan and take a step. Another important step is agriculture. Ethiopia has an area of 1.12 million km2. A Turkish entrepreneur has been allocated a quite large land, which he is currently developing for agriculture. Of course, they will take steps to expand to an integrated system such as textile. My dear friend Mr. Prime Minister says that they are ready to support such initiatives and investments. I believe that our cooperation in agriculture and livestock will lead to a strong leap.”

After Sisi's coup d'etat, Erdogan visited Ethiopia.

Well no Sovreign country can allow its water supply to be blocked by a third party who decides to build a DAMN on their drinking water

KURD Terrorist groups are using the DAM as a weapon to scare Southern Iraq residents of massive 75 feet flood wave in case they attempt to retake the upper regions. The same issue can happen across River NILE by Ethopians using the DAM as a weapon to threat destroying Egyptian population base as it is based alongside River Nile

Who said it's being blocked? We are building a dam in our own territory.

Glad to see China has taken the problem from the Zionist conspirators and found along with Ethiopia and Egypt some viable Engineering solutions to keep the Egyptian water quota and allow Ethiopia to develop its economy without provoking any conflict as it was planned for initially by Usrael and its Phalashas (Ethiopian Jews)..

Is smoking weed more important than providing shelters and food to the homeless people in the US?
Americans care about others' problems but they never discuss the ones they face even in the presidential debates.
It seems Americans don't care about Americans.

egypt_population_density.jpg

The DAM will pose a seucrity threat for Egypt if becomes a weapon down the line as all the population is along the river Nile

At least I can visually see a future where the DAM might be a weapon of war down the line

To my understanding Egypt does not have a secondary plan for Water generation apart from its only source which is the River Nile

World powers will eventually use this a bargaining chip to dictate Egypt's foreign or regional policies

Whatdoyouthink.png

• This South Sudan area was carved out recently for a purpose

These are long term goals , it will take time for people to see the full impact

It will be interesting to see how Egypt / Sudan will react once water supplies start to go down

Last edited:
Only time will tell, if the project will impact water supply to Egypt.

If it does, be prepared for an Egyptian strike.

egypt_population_density.jpg

The DAM will pose a seucrity threat for Egypt if becomes a weapon down the line as all the population is along the river Nile

At least I can visually see a future where the DAM might be a weapon of war down the line

To my understanding Egypt does not have a secondary plan for Water generation apart from its only source which is the River Nile

World powers will eventually use this a bargaining chip to dictate Egypt's foreign or regional policies

View attachment 393972

• This South Sudan area was carved out recently for a purpose

These are long term goals , it will take time for people to see the full impact

It will be interesting to see how Egypt / Sudan will react once water supplies start to go down

Again, who said water supplies will go down? They will try to make it benefit Egypt, it's getting built.

Again, who said water supplies will go down? They will try to make it benefit Egypt, it's getting built.

Dude I honestly understand that since you're a pan-African and you feel the need to make the dam look "good" and be friends with Egypt but seriously it is not good for Egypt or Egyptians at all.

Back
Top Bottom