What's new

Why Indians don’t like there neighboring countries?

A black professor was attacked in Bangladesh because they thought he was a dark skinned Indian when he was black.

Do you have a source for this? I Google, and your post is the first result. I've known foreigners from Africa, mostly in sports and NGOs, I've never heard of any violent attacks on them.

duh...that was lame...considering bangladeshis on an average are darker than indians...

lol....dont they have mirrors in Bangladesh ??

BTW thats shows how Indians are treated..so they should never expect Rose petals from us...and now we know why Indians dont like these particular Nations.

And they say only we Bangladeshis are blind haters.

Be careful who you boys point fingers at.

Bangladesh: they have 2 neighbour and they hate both of them. Which means 100% enemity towards neighbour.

Well, illegal immigration is not the only issue between Bangladesh and India. There are many outstanding issues.

Burma? Well, we don't like the junta. And frankly, I have met many Burmese friends during college and sorry to say, they don't like your country nor China.

Burma? Well, we don't like the junta. And frankly, I have met many Burmese friends during college and sorry to say, they don't like your country nor China.
We all hate each other. :)
Personally I like bangladeshis because they have been nice to me offline. I would let my offline interaction with real people be deciding factor(as opposed to some online haters)

Well, illegal immigration is not the only issue between Bangladesh and India. There are many outstanding issues.

Why are you lying? This could be your opinion but most of bangladeshi hate myanmar because of some gas field at Bay of bengal whom both BD and burma claim. Am I wrong? Yes, migration is not only issue. Water and aiding burmese military are other cause of hatrat of BD towards india.

i have seen many BD who were itching for war against Burma and is it possible that because they don't like junta govt? Bangladeshi hate whole myanmar for just a millitary govt? Whats your problem about what type of govt should your neighbour have?

Come on this is a defence forum we are not here to foster peace and love or support of terrorism and communism it rocks to hate eeach other in a defence forum. Cheers. for one who want not to hate can join friendship forums ;)

dude are you even reading what i post or still going around in circles..? :hitwall:

how could they suddenly achieved in 4 years what they could not do in the last 22 years...? because roughly 2004-2005 was when congress voted into power in india and congress always hated the ltte because it killed its leader rajiv gandhi...

so immediately india started supporting the lankans in many ways..diplomatic support from any possible sanctions, intelligence help about tiger hideouts..(raw had contacts inside the tigers)....navy's crucial help in suffocating the tigers without weapons...

without all these the 2005-2009 interval in which the lankans won the war would have been no different from the 1983-2005 in which they could not do **** on their own...

one on one...tigers >>> lankans in fighting...

If you want to pretend that India was the reason that the LTTE was defeated, then so be it.

But India failed miserably to defeat the LTTE with the IPKF post assassination of Rajiv Gandhi.

India has also failed miserably to defeat any of the insurgent groups that are fighting the state in its own territory. Infact, India continues to grapple with them, with no end in sight. If India was behind the defeat of one of the world's most ruthless (and efficient) terrorist groups, why is India having so much trouble ending all the insurgencies in its own territory?

The reason the LTTE was defeated was because of the leadership the current Sri Lankan government gave towards the war effort. The right people were at the top both politically and militarily. War was declared against the LTTE and it was pursued to its logical conclusion.

India only joined the bandwagon when the LTTE was getting crushed and victory was close and its leadership thought it would be better to support Sri Lanka else it would seem like only the Pakistanis and Chinese supported the defeat of the LTTE.

However even though India refused to help militarily, it did help diplomatically (mainly post war however). Perhaps the Indian government thought that it was time the LTTE was wiped out.

Of course, if nationalist Indian Tamils want to blame the Indian government for the defeat of the LTTE, they are more than welcome to. It might be embarrassing to them if it turns out that the LTTE was wiped out by the Lankan military, and the myth of the invincibility of the Tigers (and so a warped sense of "Tamil pride") was shattered.

Perhaps the Tamil nationalists in Tamil Nadu should also consider whether instead of supporting the LTTE carte blanche, if they had spent their energy urging the group to come to a negotiated settlement with the Sri Lankan state the outcome could have been different.

Indians should really look at themselves. Something is not right with them. There is no country which likes India sincerely; there is no nation which likes Indians. Expediency is something different, but sincerely none like Indians.

Indians should really look at themselves. Something is not right with them. There is no country which likes India sincerely; there is no nation which likes Indians. Expediency is something different, but sincerely none like Indians.

Thank you, No one like Big nations...US, India,Russia,PRC as the smaller around feels bullied they just run to a Rival nation to tell her tragic story, regarding Tiny-winy nations? Who cares!!! your scream makes us popular and when we cut your into two pieces none of SEATO, CENTO or CCP could help you not other wise, I wonder do you love your nation that India helped gaining independence or mauybe u got some west Pakistani genes or you are confused.

Cry loud it is defence forum and you screams are gifts for us;)
umadbro_97773.jpg

Bangladeshi stay away from our territory and stay in your own Megacities like Dhaka, Chittagong, Jessore etc. etc. and we will start liking you after that.

Why don't you go tell this to all the illegal immigrants and those aspiring to become ones. Atleast their souls will be saves from these Indians.

Back
Top Bottom