• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A country that produced it's own Military Arms became dependent on the USA, what a shame. We could have a Defence Industry in the size of today France maybe even bigger.

Achievments of Turkey in the late/early 1930/40s.
turkiyenin_ilk_ucak_fabrikasini_kim_neden_kapatti_ilk_ucak_fabrikasinin_akibeti_h314900_e88fd.jpg

TOMTA%C5%9E(1).jpg

188540-6040.jpg

T%C3%BCrk-hayalet-u%C3%A7a%C4%9F%C4%B1-resimleri.jpg

Last edited:
A country that produced it's own Military Arms became dependent on the USA, what a shame. We could have a Defence Industry in the size of today France maybe even bigger.

Achievments of Turkey in the late/early 1930/40s.
turkiyenin_ilk_ucak_fabrikasini_kim_neden_kapatti_ilk_ucak_fabrikasinin_akibeti_h314900_e88fd.jpg

TOMTA%C5%9E(1).jpg

188540-6040.jpg

T%C3%BCrk-hayalet-u%C3%A7a%C4%9F%C4%B1-resimleri.jpg

Thats pretty impressive especially for a country that lost its empire along with millions of its generation killed only to come back and do this.

How was Turkey's small arms industry at those times? I wish I can find info about it.

Sizleri birer kivilcim olarak gönderiyorum, alevler olarak geri dönmelisiniz.
I send you there as a spark, you must return to us as flames.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

With such a mentality and investments in education everything is possible, unfortunately many brilliant Turkish Scientists, Engineers... are in the US or Europe.

What Turkey needs first is EDUCATION for the people not S-400's or F-35's, with good educated people we can build our own one.

AKIT director's condition after insulting words against TSK and Soldiers...

Nope, i saw his interview in the Hospital and i must say that this is FAKE, he has not even one scratch and also makes party propaganda... it's a attack against AKP blabla look what they are doing to us in our reign blabla.

4 people with bats like he said and able to talk like nothing happened? :no:

Akp's ex-mayor of Hatay province tells us how bad corrupted akp is. He adds corruption isn't a problem as long as akp's mayors, ministers and politicians do it. They don't consider it a corruption if akp does.
He says that he warned and reported the corruptions that he was witness of it but they silenced him. At the end they kick him out of the party. He is no longer a politician in akp.
As I said that akp and tayyip are the most corrupt political party and politician of Turkish history.

You want to know what Turkey could have become? Look to South Korea. A country that was on the same level if not even behind us just 20 years ago is now lightyears ahead.

They sold our factories and pocketed the money. They sold our islands in the aegan and pocketed the money. They sold our firms and companies and pocketed the money. They sold our islands around Istanbul and pocketed the money. They sold every single lucrative and beautiful property to arabs and russians and pocketed the money. They will sell Atatürk Airport and its property, they will sell off Aselsan, they will sell off TAI. They will sell everything because they are greed impersonated. They sold out their own Religion, their own fellow country men and their own Country.

They sabotaged our Military repeatedly against pkk. They sabotaged our military and killed countless kemalist military officers, who were loyal to their Country, together with FETÖ. The akp is everything that is wrong with this country, every single evil thing origins from them.

They harbor pedophiles, terrorists, rapists, murderers because they are them. akp, pkk and fetö love each other because they survive because of each other.

Watch them start another peace process and start praying to gülen in the open again which they are still doing behind closed doors.

Hayatları yalan.

If 4 people beat you up with baseball bats you would have heavy internal bleeding in the head and chest area and probably be in a coma. Who are they trying to trick with this shit?

What did I say? Rapists, murderers, pedophiles, terrorists. Everything can be pinpointed to akp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom