• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Illegal Chinese de-Islamization and identification now target the Muslim graveyard in East Turkestan.

Also, Some 36 Mosques in East Turkestan are destroyed, one of them is seen in the third picture.

I am pretty sure those images will make it crystal clear about the Islam abusers and Arapperests in Turkey.

''
1099513.jpg

Nottingham Üniversitesinden Uygur tarihçi Rian Thum'un kamuoyu ile paylaştığı bilgilere göre, Çin, son olarak Doğu Türkistan'ın Hoten kentindeki merkez mezarlığı ortadan kaldırdı.

Sosyal medya hesaplarında bazı Müslüman alimlerin türbelerinin de bulunduğu mezarlığın önceki ve yıkıldıktan sonraki halinin görüntülerini paylaşan Uygurlar, buranın Çin'in ortadan kaldırdığı ilk mezarlık olmadığı iletisini paylaştı.

(Mezarlığın önceki hali)
D83lM8mWkAAHlu3.jpg

(Mezarlığın şimdiki hali)
D83lM8jXYAEJJtc.jpg

Fransız haber ajansı Afp, geçen hafta Doğu Türkistan genelinde yıkılan tarihi camilerden 36'sının uydu fotoğraflarını yayınlamıştı.

Ba%C5%9Fl%C4%B1ks%C4%B1z-1_150.jpg

''
The source: https://www.timeturk.com/cin-dogu-turkistan-da-musluman-mezarliklarini-yok-etti/haber-1099513

''
Chinese govt has destroyed graveyard of Uighur community: Historian

The chinese government has destroyed a graveyard which belonged to Uighur community in Khotan .. claimed historian Rian Thum on Wednesday.
"The chinese authorities has now destroyed the valuable Uyghur graveyard in Khotan. It was additionally the site of numerous sacred shrines," tweeted Thum, along with two pictures taken from satellite tv for pc: First displaying a land packed with shape and the second one of barren land.

Capture.JPG1_dxF61cQ.JPG

Capture_58xIGlc.JPG

''
The source: https://www.business-standard.com/a...ighur-community-historian-119061300091_1.html

Here is more evidences:

Here is how Chinese trolls try to immorally cover the situation:

I am pretty sure some of those Chinese trolls will do the same here.

The destruction of Mosques in East Turkestan.

''
Mosques in China's Xinjiang region once hummed with life but the recent destruction of dozens of them highlights the increasing pressure Uighurs and other ethnic minorities face in the heavily policed region.''

Last edited:
''
Kokpit.aero yazarı Hakan Kılıç, Türkiye'nin Rusya'dan alacağı S400 hava savunma füzelerini anlattı. Bu füzeler neden önemli? Menzili gerçekte kaç kilometre? İzmir'den atılıp Atina'daki Yunan uçağını vurabilir mi? Türk veya ABD F-16'larını ayırabilir mi? F-35'leri görebilir mi? Tüm soruların cevabı, 41 dakika 59 saniyelik bu videoda...
''

Some video of Turk procurement.

Rapists, murderers, thiefs, terrorists, pedophiles, like I said.

Another martyrer. Cooperation between akp and pkk continues. Funny how the attacks have increased in the last month ever since erdogan ordered like a dictator the election to be repeated. This makes 33 soldiers who have lost their lives over a month now ever since akp has lost Istanbul in a clean election where they couldn't steal it.

Interior minister is traveling istanbul spreading lies and propaganda, insulting majority of the people of Turkey while soldiers are losing their lives in the south east because of suddenly increasing attacks inside of Turkey out of nowhere after the corrupt akp couldn't steal Istanbul and ordered clean elections to be repeated.

Last edited:
Another informative content made by very respected Turk commanders.

Atilla UĞUR - Cem GÜRDENİZ - Doğu Akdeniz , Kıbrıs Gerçekleri , Mavi Vatan

AKP is a self sabotage project. They will continue to harm our nation's future for as long as they're in power.

You will see Erdogan blabbering on and on about other nations meanwhile he still keeps contact with our supposed enemies. The truth is in plain sight.

People seem to forget how feared and respected Turkey once was. Just in the 90s we had threatened both Syria and Greece with war and they both buckled under pressure. Nowadays under AKP our enemies are growing, PKK has their own statelet to our south, we are selling everything we have to Arabs, we have 4 million Syrians who are causing havoc, the list can go on and on.

We are digging ourselves into a hole. Unless we get new leadership we're going to be in a very bad place in a few years. Erdogan wants to stay in power until 2023 so he can achieve his final goal of establishing "Lazistan" and "Kurdistan".

Wake the f*ck up.

Back
Top Bottom