• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is Reyhanli a Turkish border town to Syria... armed with AK's in Mosques.

Turkey kick this Georgian watermellon seller out and those maniac Arabs and Kurds you got in your southeast
Erdogan wants that place to be invaded and burn whilst he fucks his fat bitch wife in his palace

Nah he prolly has Slavic whores from Bosnia,Ukraine, or Russia wife is showpiece

AKP is a self sabotage project. They will continue to harm our nation's future for as long as they're in power.

You will see Erdogan blabbering on and on about other nations meanwhile he still keeps contact with our supposed enemies. The truth is in plain sight.

People seem to forget how feared and respected Turkey once was. Just in the 90s we had threatened both Syria and Greece with war and they both buckled under pressure. Nowadays under AKP our enemies are growing, PKK has their own statelet to our south, we are selling everything we have to Arabs, we have 4 million Syrians who are causing havoc, the list can go on and on.

We are digging ourselves into a hole. Unless we get new leadership we're going to be in a very bad place in a few years. Erdogan wants to stay in power until 2023 so he can achieve his final goal of establishing "Lazistan" and "Kurdistan".

Wake the f*ck up.

I hope the guy who won in Istanbul wins again so people can wake up and save your country

Turkey kick this Georgian watermellon seller out and those maniac Arabs and Kurds you got in your southeast

Nah he prolly has Slavic whores from Bosnia,Ukraine, or Russia wife is showpiece

I hope the guy who won in Istanbul wins again so people can wake up and save your country

Cokca alistiginiz yargi moduna gecmeden evvel once saglikli dusunme kapasitine kullanip, burasi birak Reyhanliyi, Turkiye mi Turkiye degil mi diye arastirmada bulundun mu?

Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan: Mursi içeri atıldığı zaman 'Erdoğan'ın akıbeti de onun gibi olur' diyorlardı. Pazar günü Sisi mi diyecez, Binali Yıldırım mı diyeceğiz?

Erdogan, in reference to the upcoming rerun of the Istanbul election has said "Are you going to choose Sisi or Binali Yildirim?"

........ :suicide:

AKP is a self sabotage project. They will continue to harm our nation's future for as long as they're in power.

You will see Erdogan blabbering on and on about other nations meanwhile he still keeps contact with our supposed enemies. The truth is in plain sight.

People seem to forget how feared and respected Turkey once was. Just in the 90s we had threatened both Syria and Greece with war and they both buckled under pressure. Nowadays under AKP our enemies are growing, PKK has their own statelet to our south, we are selling everything we have to Arabs, we have 4 million Syrians who are causing havoc, the list can go on and on.

We are digging ourselves into a hole. Unless we get new leadership we're going to be in a very bad place in a few years. Erdogan wants to stay in power until 2023 so he can achieve his final goal of establishing "Lazistan" and "Kurdistan".

Wake the f*ck up.

Lazistan? wtf is that

Lazistan? wtf is that

laz is a folk from black sea region their language has simiilarities with georgian..

they are famos for hazelnuts, fish, and wobbling vibrating music with fast shaking dancers who look alike apilepsy attacks..

just joking they are a peacefull folk in black sea..

Cumhurbaşkanı Erdoğan: Mursi içeri atıldığı zaman 'Erdoğan'ın akıbeti de onun gibi olur' diyorlardı. Pazar günü Sisi mi diyecez, Binali Yıldırım mı diyeceğiz?

Erdogan, in reference to the upcoming rerun of the Istanbul election has said "Are you going to choose Sisi or Binali Yildirim?"

........ :suicide:

How desperate some people are for using even Morsi’s death for their election campaign... :D

I don’t know from where Ekrem Imamoglu came from but in 3 months he made them lose their minds and fill their pants with poo poo. :D The fear of losing the tasty greasy bone is making them pee their beds at night.

Again some brainless trash bags here start to offend patriotic anatolian people with thier weird arguments.. ignore all..

Nobody cares when a Soldier martyres but hundred thousands cry and pray for a foreigner.

DISGUSTING.
Relax..soldier dies for nations..nations raises on blood of it sons..those nation who afraid of giving blood they dont survive for long...peace demands sacrifices..and one thing I know about ottomans they were never afraid of giving boold for the glory of umah.

Back
Top Bottom