• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some Erdogan worshipping cunts crying about democracy whilst he jails every opponent under the Gulen lie, Sisi should've jailed these in the video too until they bowed to him and declared Sisi their savior. Also every bitch in that video should be forced to cook daily meals for the Syrian refugees caused by Erdopolicy, I will join the line for meals.

You actually hit the nerve when you compare some figures in Egypt and Turkey, i hope you keep hitting the nerve with a hammer the next time.

Those people will be sent back to Egypt along with Syrians to Syria and others to their countries when the dreamers lose the election due to illegal residency/citizenship grants, given the Istanbul election result, it is not long to wait for.

The ''Muslim'' Brotherhood is a western supported (for some a ''terrorist'') organisation for balancing the theocrats/tyrants in the region, also for falsifying the Islam in tune with agenda, time to time polished and later trashed as in Morsi case, that is why the rest is scared to the bones for their due. Inevitable is to keep it functionally alive since none supports them globally and locally, but underground for the agenda errands in the region.

No difference between Morsi or Sisi, just puppets used and trashed in the end.

Sisi is forging good ties with the region, Erdogan is destroying your countries ties everywhere. Oh except with tiny Qatar lol, that country could be invaded by Saudi and the UAE if things push to the extreme, Turkish troops there wouldn`t be able to stop that. But I know you all here believe you can stop it.

Sisi is an turd on the U.S payroll

You actually hit the nerve when you compare some figures in Egypt and Turkey, i hope you keep hitting the nerve with a hammer the next time.

Those people will be sent back to Egypt along with Syrians to Syria and others to their countries when the dreamers lose the election due to illegal residency/citizenship grants, given the Istanbul election result, it is not long to wait for.

The ''Muslim'' Brotherhood is a western supported (for some a ''terrorist'') organisation for balancing the theocrats/tyrants in the region, also for falsifying the Islam in tune with agenda, time to time polished and later trashed as in Morsi case, that is why the rest is scared to the bones for their due. Inevitable is to keep it functionally alive since none supports them globally and locally, but underground for the agenda errands in the region.

No difference between Morsi or Sisi, just puppets used and trashed in the end.

Those people are Turks not Egyptians

Head of Turkish veterans group holds Egypt responsible for death of Morsi, Egypt’s first democratically elected president

mor.jpg

ANKARA

Turkish civic groups held protests against Egypt’s government on Thursday in the wake of the untimely death of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.

The Turkish Families of Martyrs and Veterans Foundation organized a protest in front of Egypt’s Embassy in the capital Ankara.

Lokman Aylar, the group’s head, said he held the Egyptian government responsible for Morsi’s death.

Aylar also extended condolences to Morsi’s family and the Egyptian people.

Earlier this week, Turkey's Religious Affairs Directorate (Diyanet) announced funeral prayers in absentia in mosques across the country for Morsi.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was among the many attending such prayers at Istanbul’s Fatih Mosque.

Morsi, Egypt’s first democratically elected president, died during a court appearance on Monday.

A leading member of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood group, Morsi won the country’s first free presidential election in 2012.

After only a year in office, however, he was ousted and imprisoned in a bloody military coup led by Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, Egypt's then defense minister and current president.

At the time of his death, Morsi faced a host of legal charges, which he along with numerous human rights groups and independent observers said were politically motivated.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkey-protesters-at-egypt-embassy-over-morsis-death/1511291

^^

Also earlier today on the pages of the (toilet) paper Sabah one of their writers directly asked Apo for help during the elections on Sunday. As we see later the same day AKP representatives went to Imrali to ask for his help personally too... Dod they kiss his hand or something else? Only God knows.

That dirty Feto Greek Papazoglu and CeHaPeKeKe are probably guilty again? :D @Oublious @Killuminati

Papacarlos between muslims praying to his god...:-) the greec between Turks...

64981832_1041163812759329_2398133348074520576_n.jpg

But when the election come, he goes to the Masjied..:-)
ddd.jpg

Basit before the Debate on TV talking with the Host about the questions... Alayiniz yalan...

Papacarlos between muslims praying to his god...:-) the greec between Turks...

64981832_1041163812759329_2398133348074520576_n.jpg

But when the election come, he goes to the Masjied..:-)
ddd.jpg

Basit before the Debate on TV talking with the Host about the questions... Alayiniz yalan...

You forgot to put that picture here too... :D

11C0B790-FAB0-4744-A3ED-1EF6342DFCEF.jpeg

ps Go, Go Elefterios Papazoglou... Turn Agia Sofia to Church again and Istanbul to Konstantinopouli!

AKP members will be the first to be baptized as Ortodox Christians in the waters of the Bosphorus if he wins on Sunday so you better buy your ticket to Tourkia as fast as possible.

You forgot to put that picture here too... :D

View attachment 566080

ps Go, Go Elefterios Papazoglou... Turn Agia Sofia to Church again and Istanbul to Konstantinopouli!

AKP members will be the first to be baptized as Ortodox Christians in the waters of the Bosphorus if he wins on Sunday so you better buy your ticket to Tourkia as fast as possible.

No, thats dumb attempt to mask what papazoglu is, he gived a interview and told he is Greec. Nice try and nice joke but will not change anything.

For someone who is Greec he talks the language good, dance good and made a nice cehapapaz stateu of makarios or something.

No, thats dumb attempt to mask what papazoglu is, he gived a interview and told he is Greec. Nice try and nice joke but will not change anything.

For someone who is Greec he talks the language good, dance good and made a nice cehapapaz stateu of makarios or something.

And where did you see that Ekrem admits that he is a Greek? In some AKP propaganda Facebook page again...? Cuz the “photo” I sent you was exactly from one such place... :D

As for the “Makarios” statue... in a few minute research I saw that it is actually a whole big monument dedicated to Northern Cyprus’s liberation and Rauf Denktas- the first President of the North Cyprus Turkish Republic.

EA41A216-6572-42F2-87E9-22EA8A1C2D8D.jpeg

Those soldiers with the Turkish flags on the left are probably some crypto-Greeks like Ekremis too, right?

9F870425-0098-4687-902B-FF55663CF374.jpeg
2832DBB0-BB2C-42FD-A4C5-13CB0ED21162.jpeg

You see the date, the UN emblem above, you see Denktas’s fist on the table with the documents and you see what is written below that too... So can you understand the context of the whole composition and what it shows or you are too brainwashed to understand my simple explanation?

ps In many churches, big cathedrals and war memorials across Europe you will see paintings or statues where Turkish Soldiers, Sultans and Viziers are depicted but that doesn’t mean that the whole monuments are built to commemorate The Turks or something.

Turks are just included into the picture so it can be shown which enemy was crushed, to show how Good defeats Evil etc...

Last edited:
Saddam Hossain was the true leader compared to the other regional kikes, including Erdogan bu you can`t have everything right.

No better anti-Kurdistan tool than him.
Say that out loud in Denmark.

Back
Top Bottom