Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Erdogan is definitely, the best leader the Muslim world hasn't seen in ages. I understand some Turkish people have problems with his government, views on immigration, etc. But please look at other Muslim countries today and where they stand. The problems you have are nothing compared to the problems facing other Muslims countries. You guys have not seen the type of corruption facing countries like Pakistan or West African countries. You don't see the type nepotism they do. Erdogan at least has a spine to pursue an independent foreign policy. On the other hand, just take a look at the puppets ruling some of these other countries I'm talking about?

Also, please remember what Turkey was before Erdogan. No matter what your views are, he built Turkey to have a modern economy, he has localized much of your defense production and now you can dream of producing stealth fighter jets, SAMs, etc. You have an intelligence network that is involved in foreign nations, giving you comparable abilities to countries like Iran, Israel, Pakistan, etc. Before Erdogan, none of this was possible. As one Turkish member mentioned, the "Turkish Lira was worth less than toilet paper". People in Pakistan can only dream of having a leader like Erdogan who can turn around Pakistan like he did, make it economically strong, and give it an independent foreign policy.

Erdogan is definitely, the best leader the Muslim world hasn't seen in ages. I understand some Turkish people have problems with his government, views on immigration, etc. But please look at other Muslim countries today and where they stand. The problems you have are nothing compared to the problems facing other Muslims countries. You guys have not seen the type of corruption facing countries like Pakistan or West African countries. You don't see the type nepotism they do. Erdogan at least has a spine to pursue an independent foreign policy. On the other hand, just take a look at the puppets ruling some of these other countries I'm talking about?

Also, please remember what Turkey was before Erdogan. No matter what your views are, he built Turkey to have a modern economy, he has localized much of your defense production and now you can dream of producing stealth fighter jets, SAMs, etc. You have an intelligence network that is involved in foreign nations, giving you comparable abilities to countries like Iran, Israel, Pakistan, etc. Before Erdogan, none of this was possible. As one Turkish member mentioned, the "Turkish Lira was worth less than toilet paper". People in Pakistan can only dream of having a leader like Erdogan who can turn around Pakistan like he did, make it economically strong, and give it an independent foreign policy.

Don't buy into the hype bro..

This man is highly deceptive. He may appear as a nationalist to uneducated Turks and especially to foreigners. However he is the complete opposite. I won't bother listing his negative actions as I've done so countless times.

In the 1930s and 40s we were making our own planes.. then when Menderes, an Islamist, came to power in the 50s he destroyed our defense industry and made us reliant on the US. All of our hard work was gone. Some time after he was executed the troubled in Cyprus started to escalate. And thus we were forced to build our own landing ships in order to save Turks in Cyprus. This led to a rebirth of our defense industry in the 70s and in the 80s tthings started getting more serious. We set up SSM in order to coordinate the defense projects and we started planning future projects. In the 90s the industry stsrted bearing fruit with products such as the Otokar Kobra APC. It was in the 90s when the majority of the current projects had been planned and some things were already in testing stages back then.

So through all these years of research and progress of course our defense industry would be at the stage it is at now... it's got more to do with the solid foundation built by those before Erdogan than anything else.

The problems you have are nothing compared to the problems facing other Muslims countries. You guys have not seen the type of corruption facing countries like Pakistan or West African countries.

That's due to the absolutely brilliant actions of our founding father Ataturk. Without him our nation would be just like any other Muslim country. Secularism was a true blessing, one which brainwashed people will continue to argue against.

Don't buy into the hype bro..

This man is highly deceptive. He may appear as a nationalist to uneducated Turks and especially to foreigners. However he is the complete opposite. I won't bother listing his negative actions as I've done so countless times.

In the 1930s and 40s we were making our own planes.. then when Menderes, an Islamist, came to power in the 50s he destroyed our defense industry and made us reliant on the US. All of our hard work was gone. Some time after he was executed the troubled in Cyprus started to escalate. And thus we were forced to build our own landing ships in order to save Turks in Cyprus. This led to a rebirth of our defense industry in the 70s and in the 80s tthings started getting more serious. We set up SSM in order to coordinate the defense projects and we started planning future projects. In the 90s the industry stsrted bearing fruit with products such as the Otokar Kobra APC. It was in the 90s when the majority of the current projects had been planned and some things were already in testing stages back then.

So through all these years of research and progress of course our defense industry would be at the stage it is at now... it's got more to do with the solid foundation built by those before Erdogan than anything else.

That's due to the absolutely brilliant actions of our founding father Ataturk. Without him our nation would be just like any other Muslim country. Secularism was a true blessing, one which brainwashed people will continue to argue against.

Pakistanis minds revolve like this if you say crap against Israel and make harsh speeches against the west you get a audience thats how our media frames Erdogan I use to think the same but the Syrian Civil War made me dig deeper and realize how much of a Piece of S..hit he was one of the other reasons I joined this fourm was to break this bubble of Erdogan bon homie Pakistanis have Pakistan sadly is in bad economic shape and radicalization thanks to US/Saudi involvement in the Soviet Afghan war still effects us however slow changes are happening I wish we were more nationalistic like the Turks tho

Another reason these so called Islamists are just using slogans for votes

Recep TAYIBA URDOGAn is my leadersz PAK TURK dosti revive SULTAN Osmonia-Dumb Pakistanis online lol

I wish the best for Turkey just needs better leadership I dont want to butt in as a Non Turk in your politics but you guys need new faces and ideas

Guys did you read or hear that Berat Albayrak has love affair with Özge Ulusoy.

Two of 'em had spent a night on a yacht which belongs to son of Binali. The source is eşki sözlük. And the page has gotten ban by the court.

There werw runors about Albayrak and His wife been having family issues. You might know that his wife is tayyip's daughter.

Well Allah c.c makes him payback with his own daughter and son in law. As you know in Islam if one who does bad deeds and evil's job will be punished by his or her own children.
WTF :woot: Looks like after getting caught his wife tried to hit him then Berat Albayrak actually beat Sultan's daugter then "some people" beat Berat.

Last edited:
WTF :woot: Looks like after getting caught his wife tried to hit him then Berat Albayrak actually beat Sultan's daugter then "some people" beat Berat.
Yes they say so. I knew that they have family issues for a while but I didn't expect that this problem would be big like this.
I think after his butt kicked he became mad.

Last edited:
Let’s hope that Erdo kicks him out of office and puts someone who is actually competent and capable of doing his job properly. :D

But if he does that will mean he admits all those rumors are true. If they are and AKP loses Istanbul again Erdo might not be able to live throughout the next week. :D

And where did you see that Ekrem admits that he is a Greek? In some AKP propaganda Facebook page again...? Cuz the “photo” I sent you was exactly from one such place... :D

As for the “Makarios” statue... in a few minute research I saw that it is actually a whole big monument dedicated to Northern Cyprus’s liberation and Rauf Denktas- the first President of the North Cyprus Turkish Republic.

View attachment 566089

Those soldiers with the Turkish flags on the left are probably some crypto-Greeks like Ekremis too, right?

View attachment 566087 View attachment 566088

You see the date, the UN emblem above, you see Denktas’s fist on the table with the documents and you see what is written below that too... So can you understand the context of the whole composition and what it shows or you are too brainwashed to understand my simple explanation?

ps In many churches, big cathedrals and war memorials across Europe you will see paintings or statues where Turkish Soldiers, Sultans and Viziers are depicted but that doesn’t mean that the whole monuments are built to commemorate The Turks or something.

Turks are just included into the picture so it can be shown which enemy was crushed, to show how Good defeats Evil etc...

It doesnt change the fact that he is greec:-).

Guys did you read or hear that Berat Albayrak has love affair with Özge Ulusoy.

Two of 'em had spent a night on a yacht which belongs to son of Binali. The source is eşki sözlük. And the page has gotten ban by the court.

There werw runors about Albayrak and His wife been having family issues. You might know that his wife is tayyip's daughter.

Well Allah c.c makes him payback with his own daughter and son in law. As you know in Islam if one who does bad deeds and evil's job will be punished by his or her own children.

If ther is a person who will be punished is you with your gossip news from eksi:-).

It doesnt change the fact that he is greec:-).

If ther is a person who will be punished is you with your gossip news from eksi:-).

When I see how you lie and throw mud at other people you might as well be a Greek too then. :)

Oblios is probably your family name and it is absolutely Greek so don’t hide.

ps If anyone is Greek in Turkey it’s those who cried for the Fesli Gavat named Kadir Misiroglu and the same people who went to his funeral and send condolences to his family. Keske yunanlar galip gelseydi... right?

Last edited:
When I see how you lie and throw mud at other people you might as well be a Greek too then. :)

Oblios is probably your family name and it is absolutely Greek so don’t hide.

ps If anyone is Greek in Turkey it’s those who cried for the Fesli Gavat named Kadir Misiroglu and the same people who went to his funeral and send condolences to his family. Keske yunanlar galip gelseydi... right?

Oublious was a character from a France book, are you happyo_O? Coming back to Pontoscuk Iamamov, he did give interview about his shit history. That is the fact, Misiroglu is in the end Turkish and still doesn't change history:-).

https://www.sonhaberler.com/gundem/...a-bizzat-kendisi-roportaj-vermis-h680271.html

He told in the interview....:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom