Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Bro, I seriously laughed like that for a few minutes when I saw the results and how the commentators are crying on TV. :D

I am just laughing my *** off at those idiots and how pathetic they are. After all they did, even blowing Apo off they still lost with 800k votes and in the end they again blame PKK, Feto, Trump and the vatan hainleri. Ahahahahaha

To all AKP fanboys: Ağla!

You stooped so low that you actually tried to get that pic Ocalan on your side. Know some fucking shame.

Election is over. How does Imamoglu intend to unite the deep splitted society?

I'm probably the only real guy on this board here without a party affiliation and let me say few things:
  • This is a huge blow to AKP
  • Yıldırım's votes are almost exclusively AK votes, he had no support from MHP
  • Yıldırım was the wrong candidate in the first place
  • Imamoğlu won the debate clearly
  • Imamoğlu's campaign was much more effective and way more organised
  • I still believe that the CHP leaders could harm him massively if they repeat their remarks about religion and particularly headscarves; especially if Alevis like Kilicdaroglu speak up
  • Istanbul is now a second Antalya, read: a 'swing province'
  • Considering the current economic situation, I'm still impressed of the support that AKP has in our society
  • Imamoğlu has ended the myth of Erdoğan being invincible
  • Erdoğan's coalition is still more stable than Imamoğlu's; the latter got votes from parties which usually are at each others throats

The question is: Could he repeat this victory? The next few years are crucial for the Turkish opposition.

Thoughts?

What a glorious day. Even after all the lies, the repeated election, all the propaganda, all the media in the country under their control. Congratulations Imamoglu, the country is proud of you and the people of Istanbul and the other major cities are celebrating your victory today.

The president of this country has called the supporters of a democratic elected major terrorist, let that not be forgotten. In the eyes of Erdogan more than half of Istanbul voters are terrorists. Dont let that ever be forgotten.

Now watch Erdogan step back from S400 and his big mouth promises, because otherwise the economy will go down the dumpster.

Is the politic of CHP able to create jobs? Does he has economic experts to solve currency problem? Can he solve the foreign problems with his neighbors? Now, he must hand over. The legacy is hard he takes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom