• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I invite Turks to leave this false religion of Ataturkism.

Why Turkey cannot reach the level of those countries is becuase some people still obsessed with ''Islamic'' paradises instead of focusing on the science and technology that bring the full peace and prosperity, which your beloved ''Islamic'' paradises have none, therefore live in misery and people seek asylum in the west like you.
Turkey is technologically & scientifically backwards compared to France, Germany, UK, US, Japan, China, and many European countries. As for refugees seeking asylum, few come from Pakistan. On the other hand, I know there a lot of Turks living in Germany and other parts of Europe. If Ataturk and secularism made Turkey as great as you say it did, why are many Turks living outside of Turkey?

I think even the religious Iran is technologically ahead of Turkey in certain areas. Actually, if you think about it, Pakistan has nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles to deliver them. Does Turkey have anything comparable? I thought Pakistan's were religious barbarians who were dumber & inferior to secular Turks?

Last edited:
I invite Turks to leave this false religion of .

Here comes the trolling and baiting, as i said.

Turkey is technologically & scientifically backwards compared to Europe, US, Japan, China. As for refugees seeking asylum, few come from Pakistan. On the other hand, I know there a lot of Turks living in Germany and other parts of Europe. If Ataturk and secularism made Turkey as great as you say it did, why are many Turks living outside of Turkey?

I think even the religious Iran is technologically ahead of Turkey in certain areas. Actually, if you think about it, Pakistan has nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles to deliver them. Does Turkey have anything comparable? I thought Pakistan's were religious barbarians who were dumber & inferior to secular Turks? It turns out those religious Pakistani's would require only a few minutes to annihilate Turkey's military, lol.

I would take you serious about your ''Ummah'' if you lived in Pakistan instead of England.

Turks are officially invited for their hard working skills; unlike you the unwanted/invited as seen in the conditions of your country.

I do not care your comparision between Turkey and your ''Islamic'' paradises; absurd and even insulting.

@BordoEnes and other Turk members, please do not invite and let it happen here in this section:

D9ag9ZEW4AAOghn.jpg

Last edited:

Turkey is technologically & scientifically backwards compared to France, Germany, UK, US, Japan, China, and many European countries. As for refugees seeking asylum, few come from Pakistan. On the other hand, I know there a lot of Turks living in Germany and other parts of Europe. If Ataturk and secularism made Turkey as great as you say it did, why are many Turks living outside of Turkey?

I think even the religious Iran is technologically ahead of Turkey in certain areas. Actually, if you think about it, Pakistan has nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles to deliver them. Does Turkey have anything comparable? I thought Pakistan's were religious barbarians who were dumber & inferior to secular Turks?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

Lol somebody gotta look the numbers up the Turkish diaspora does not even come close to the population of Turkey.

You are wrong again

There are a lot of Turks in the Balkans and the Middle East due to Ottoman conquests and the Seljuk conquests of Middle East.

You have Turks living next to Turkey because Turkey lost all those lands and many Turks either left for Turkey or stayed. So you had Turks living outside of Turkey.

Last edited:
A Syrian was taken away from the beach in Bodrum District by the Gendarme, but he came back by swimming and taking shower naked...

The AKP and Erdoğan keep cutting the branch they sit on.

Even the Loyalist AKP voters in the district of Fatih/İstanbul ''the AKP castle'' mention the Illegal Syrians/Afghans/Pakistanis/Persians/Middle Easterns in explaining why they lost or did not vote for the AKP:

Last edited:
The west and enemies of Turkey are very happy with the results.

"Dont know why... "

How the AKP is created and who the main internal ally is can explain the reason.

The west has lost all partners in Turkey but PKK ''humanists''(terrorists); therefore tried to turn the only and ''tiny'' ally left into a key and bigger leverage in the election in order to send a message to the AKP for the after-election era.

I hope the AKP do not buy this message sent via ''tiny'' and only western-ally in Turkey for the sake of Turkey, the Eastern Med. Sea, Iraq, Syria.

Last edited:
It's time to question tayyip's legitimacy. Imamoğlu got record votes from us even more than tayyip's himself when he was elected as mayor of Istanbul back in 1994.
As you all know that the elections in the past are dubious and again we know that akp was cheating due to help of fetö. We all know that fetö is the master of cheating.

Secondly, tayyip has no a real university diploma to be a president of Turkey. His diploma is fake and we all know it again. As I said it that he has no legitimate to be a president.

Thirdly, his political agenda. We know that he supports kurdish separatism as seeking autonomous kurdish state in eastern and southeastern Anatolian. That's why he has link with pkk and he has been using pkk/apo the baby killer before every upcoming election.

Lastly his internal and international policies are completely fcked up. Our country is in great danger since he is in power. And our land is under arabization threat. As I said that before this refugee crisis is a game which have been created by the power which controls the world to destabilise the states around the world to achieve the new world order.
And yet we all know that tayyip is deputy director of greater middle east project. His one who serves for his masters to achieve that goal. To achieve it our country has most critical role in this region. That's why he insist of Syrian refugees despite we Turks.

Long story short, we have to rerun presidental election as soon as possible.

Last edited:
It's time to question tayyip's legitimate. Imamoğlu got record votes from us even more than tayyip's himself when he was elected as mayor of Istanbul back in 1994.
As you all know that the elections in the past are dubious and again we know that akp was cheating due to help of fetö. We all know that fetö is the master of cheating.

Secondly, tayyip has no a real university diploma to be a president of Turkey. His diploma is fake and we all know it again. As I said it that he has no legitimate to be a president.

Thirdly, his political agenda. We know that he supports kurdish separatism as seeking autonomous kurdish state in eastern and southeastern Anatolian. That's why he has link with pkk and he has been using pkk/apo the baby killer before every upcoming election.

Lastly his internal and international policies are completely fcked up. Our country is in great danger since he is in power. And our land is under arabization threat. As I said that before this refugee crisis is a game which have been created by the power which controls the world to destabilise the states around the world to achieve the new world order.
And yet we all know that tayyip is deputy director of greater middle east project. His one who serves for his masters to achieve that goal. To achieve it our country has most critical role in this region. That's why he insist of Syrian refugees despite we Turks.

Long story short, we have to rerun president election as soon as possible.
Vışşş bak hele.. hadi 400 bin öğrenciye 400 tl burs bekliyor millet.. şimdi icraat vakti, mağdur rolü bitti.. :D

Seçimin kaybettireni suriyeliler, kazanını kısa dönemde Eİ, uzun dönemde Erdoğan.

And so is 54% of Istanbul Turks and me. Your point is?
Pointless! Just a parrot! People gave a clear message to Erdoğan. His propoganda based on hatred is no more enough to cover up his administartion's lawlessness, incompetence, arrogance and extravagancy. Turkey has serious issues, it is better for Erdoğan to focus on them instead of creating some imaginary enemies and traitors from his opposition.

Last edited:

What Sakalli Nurettin Pasha did to Ali Kemal is what should be done to that Pic called Ocalan.

Nowadays especially non turks in Turkey like that Garo Palyan bastard are all slandering and cursing Topal Osman.

Gtf out here!

At the beginning of his reign, Erdogan has listen of his folk and his needs and has subjected of this. That has changed, and he has started to teach his folk. He always measure and criticise the people, he himself does not allow critic on his person or his agenda.

Now, he get the lesson which he needs. Dont put your interests over that your folk.

It's time to question tayyip's legitimacy. Imamoğlu got record votes from us even more than tayyip's himself when he was elected as mayor of Istanbul back in 1994.

Long story short, we have to rerun president election as soon as possible.
You talk like an AK koyun. No body in Turkey wants another election. Go out and ask anyone, people are tired and sick of having to vote again and again. Btw, how old you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom