• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You talk like an AK koyun. No body in Turkey wants another election. Go out and ask anyone, people are tired and sick of having to vote again and again. Btw, how old you?
Look who is talking? An ak cattle imitating ... If there is an AK koyun here that is you . Everyone knows that. Btw nasıl koyduysak Akp'li kendini şaşırdı aq...:rofl:
Yes we are tried of elections but this is necessary coz one who has no legitimacy has been ruling our country and he lost an election against a mayor. We all know that you are an AK cattle and trying to defend tayyip.
They were(so-called thinkers of akp)expecting this and telling that on TV programs "after election opposition will bring the legitimacy of tayyip up and want rerun presidental election ." so he knows that it is the time and their fear came true.
Kendince zeki olduğunu zanneden zavallı sığırcan. Hem Akp'lisin hemde ırkçı bir kürt. Biz senin ne mal olduğunu çok iyi biliyoruz. Burda kendince yok kimse istemiyor yok seçimlerden bıktık felan masalını okuyorsun ama siyaset denilen şey senin tayyip sevginin verdiği koruma hissiyatı ile çalışmaz.
Yakında Bahçeli bu konuyu gündeme getirise hiç şaşırma. Sen bu istanbul seçimlerini Bahçeli neden bukadar çok istedi ve tayyip'i buna ikna ettiğini zannediyorsun?
Bu arada sivilceli gözlüklü ergenler gibi yaşın kaç muhabbeti yapma benle.

Last edited:
Cant describe the happiness in the west. They are celebrating like its their own elections lol..

Bravo CHPKK. Bravo..

This is the beginning of the end for akpkk
Cant describe the happiness in the west. They are celebrating like its their own elections lol..

Bravo CHPKK. Bravo..

CHP isn’t the one sucking pkks and öcalans dick that is you and your party. Your akp sent their dogs to öcalans prison to beg him for help on their knees. Your akp hinted on new „peace process“ with the pkk. Haydi akpkk haydi vatan hainleri. Siz yunanlara ada satın. Ülkeyi araplara satmaya devam. Din satmaya devam. 3 seneniz kaldı.

You should become a test subject for cognitive dissonance. Perfect sample for scientist to find out how somebody can live in an alternate reality.

Adamlar televizyon çıkıp öcalan bizimle diyor Kürtler bize oy verin adam kelmiş millete pkk diyor :rofl:

#herşeyçokgüzeloldu.

Ağlayın HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ :sarcastic:

Last edited:

Bravo CHPKK. Bravo..
AKP begging the PKK for votes and yet you say CHPKK instead of AKPKK? Its all AKP policies that led to the creation of autonomy in Northern Iraq. To the creation of a de facto Syrian Kurdistan etc. It was the AKP that started with the peace proces in the most critical of times and got our soldiers killed due to this.
Get the **** outta here with the bullshit one liners small boy. Keep your eyes closed till you achieve your wildest dreams, a bankrupt Turkey and an independent Kurdistan in our borders, because that is what you are voting for.

ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Imamoğlu got 806415 more votes than binali. Obviously akp and mhp supporters voted for Imamoğlu.
Everyone was expecting the difference would be 50000 or 80000 before akp started to beg pkk-apo. After that the votes raised up to 800 000+
This time even akp supporters didn't show tolerance for it. In the past they have supported akp when they were working with pkk-apo but it was before. After peace policy was failed everything different now.

Well, finally people recognized that when akp in need of votes they go pkk for help.

Guys do you remember Gezi protests? That time akp was in need of pkk suddenly pkk spotters started to appear. Fetö and pkk saved akp back in days.

Wouldnt AKP simply win every general election for the foreseeable future?

This is a warning for AKP, let them celebrate like they won something big:-). The reason why Akp lost is city hall don´t work, cryonism i believe is the right word. Mark my word when they begin to send people from the city hall and put ther own people tide will change. Look to the next video...

https://www.yeniasir.com.tr/webtv/g...aldiri-basortulu-secmene-oy-kullandirtmadilar

They didn´t let the women with headscarf vote, they will never be a part of the community chp:-). Wrong policies of Akp made this. But as you can see this will change, but Akp need to reorganize.

Did the radiation effects from Chernobyl even reach Turkey???

Its effected much of Northern Europe and the Baltics even lead to decline in tourism numbers to Europe cause Americans and other non-European tourists were scared of radiations it was so bad for one airline Pan Am that it went bankrupt a few years after the incident because loss of ticket sales

https://www.flightglobal.com/FlightPDFArchive/1986/1986 - 1095.PDF

images

I heard this will be a new program for Trt Kurdish

TRT Cocuk in Kurdish

I hope that chp will do a good job noe that they have won. I want them to shed light on how many syrians and others live in istanbul since arab spring began. Akp let them in our country and gave them citizenship. Which gives them rights to vote either for electing mayor or maybe even tbmm and president. Akp most likely expected to het the arabs votes. If mu speculation is true then the attempt to change voter base through this way is equal to highest treason of the turks and requires hanging. Just my opinion. Governments need to change hand so they can dig up dirt on eachother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom