• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievable how the kurds fooled the world.

Literally frauds!!

Nowadays the average white man in Europe I meet thinks the Kurds are warriors who beat up ISIS, I try to explain but I am very aware that it will not change their mind as I am not a source as 'valid' as half of the world's news organizations.

It's a policy of the west, they know what they're doing.

The Kords will shit on you when you are in deep shit

0:10 during the 2014 crisis

And then it turns out they're the biggest cucks themselves

Lmao when the Iraqi army rolled into Kirkuk they sure made a quick "tactical retreat" themselves.

Lmao when the Iraqi army rolled into Kirkuk they sure made a quick "tactical retreat" themselves.

It didn't fully nullify the image of Kurds built by western media. The west is dangerous, they look down on the middle eastern man

Funny how the Peshmerga withdrew in the battle of Mosul leaving the Iraqi army to do all the work which led to its liberation against isis.

When Mosul was freed the Kurds even took credit for it. How pathetic same with Kobani( real name is actually Ayn Al Arab) it was basically US led allied coalition planes that saved their asses. Who can forget Turkey allowing the Peshmerga to be sent as a relief force to the ypg bastards literally a mistake to be honest. Ypg bastards should have been wiped out in kobani another screw up done by Erdogan and Co.

But muh kurds are so brave look at those women soldiers!!

Last edited:
Funny how the Peshmerga withdrew in the battle of Mosul leaving the Iraqi army to do all the work which led to its liberation against isis.

When Mosul was freed the Kurds even took credit for it. How pathetic same with Kobani( real name is actually Ayn Al Arab) it was basically US led allied coalition planes that saved their asses. Who can forget Turkey allowing the Peshmerga to be sent as a relief force to the ypg bastards literally a mistake to be honest. Ypg bastards should have been wiped out in kobani another screw up done by Erdogan and Co.

But muh kurds are so brave look at those women soldiers!!

I remember the whole hoopla #savekobani eh

Back
Top Bottom