• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sen git yer olmayan yere git 500 akplıyı işe sok seçimden önce sonra akplı vali, Ekrem Imamoğlu mazbata almadan önce, bi hafta önce aldığı adamları atsın sen gel buraya

EkReM yApTi. Hadi oğlum hadi sizin yalanlara bitek senin gibi koyunlar inanır. Haydi.

HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ :rofl:

Firtina oncek osuruk olsa gerek, bir belediye secim kazandiniz kendiniz goklerde hissediyorsunuz. Olm sizin gercek yuzunuz secmenler gorecek elbet, o belediye'den cikma haberi yalan varsayalim, sisirmeleriniz yalanoglu gibileri patlayacak elbet. Dun belediye secimi kazandiniz millete kuduz gibi saldirmaya basladiniz.

Buda yetmedi halk otobusunde devam...

https://www.sabah.com.tr/yasam/2019/06/28/basortusune-cirkin-saldiri

Huuuuuu Huuuuuu:-)...

Firtina oncek osuruk olsa gerek, bir belediye secim kazandiniz kendiniz goklerde hissediyorsunuz. Olm sizin gercek yuzunuz secmenler gorecek elbet, o belediye'den cikma haberi yalan varsayalim, sisirmeleriniz yalanoglu gibileri patlayacak elbet. Dun belediye secimi kazandiniz millete kuduz gibi saldirmaya basladiniz.

Buda yetmedi halk otobusunde devam...

https://www.sabah.com.tr/yasam/2019/06/28/basortusune-cirkin-saldiri

Huuuuuu Huuuuuu:-)...

Sizinkiler milletin kafasını kesiyor, kadın, çocuk tecavüz ediyor onlarıda bi konuşalım. Ne diyorsun? Çaldınız parayı, tecavüz edınız kadınları, çocukları, hayvanları. Kafa kesmek, millet öldürmek. Hepsi vallah akplı ve hepsine hiç bişey olmuyor.

Sen önce git kendı evindeki çöpü temizle ondan sonra yok bu bunun kafasındaki örtüyü çıkartmış dersin.

Bide gelip burada türbana saykin var gibi oynama. Siz türbanlı kadınlara Akp oy vermedinde yapmadınızı bırakmadınız.

Hadi oğlum hadi. Sen benlen başa çıkmazın. Adamı gömerim ben.

Kopyada yapma. Kendi fikrin olmadını hepimiz biliyoruz.

Whatsapp gruptan aldığın şeyler senin gibi koyun için. Onu yolayan akplı de biliyor zaten. :rofl:

Sonunuz geliyor oğlum.

HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

akp doing akp things. Are we surprised by the actions of these traitors? Of course not.

Will AKP leave in peace? Their downfall is inevitable after loosing Istanbul. They lost their cash cow that they milked to death. Soon dirty laundry will come out and it should be made public everywhere. My only wish is that AKP doesn’t burn Turkey down before leaving it. This bad behavior is programmed into islamists. People need to be prepared for the worst.

Sizinkiler milletin kafasını kesiyor, kadın, çocuk tecavüz ediyor onlarıda bi konuşalım. Ne diyorsun? Çaldınız parayı, tecavüz edınız kadınları, çocukları, hayvanları. Kafa kesmek, millet öldürmek. Hepsi vallah akplı ve hepsine hiç bişey olmuyor.

Sen önce git kendı evindeki çöpü temizle ondan sonra yok bu bunun kafasındaki örtüyü çıkartmış dersin.

Bide gelip burada türbana saykin var gibi oynama. Siz türbanlı kadınlara Akp oy vermedinde yapmadınızı bırakmadınız.

Hadi oğlum hadi. Sen benlen başa çıkmazın. Adamı gömerim ben.

Kopyada yapma. Kendi fikrin olmadını hepimiz biliyoruz.

Whatsapp gruptan aldığın şeyler senin gibi koyun için. Onu yolayan akplı de biliyor zaten. :rofl:

Sonunuz geliyor oğlum.

HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ HÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ

akp doing akp things. Are we surprised by the actions of these traitors? Of course not.

huuuuuu huuuuuuuu:-)

koyun dediniz koysunlar size.... sitr git simdik iyice bozdunuz kuduzlama oldunuz, bir belediye secimi kazandiniz ezani bastirmaya calisiyorsunuz...:(

Will AKP leave in peace? Their downfall is inevitable after loosing Istanbul. They lost their cash cow that they milked to death. Soon dirty laundry will come out and it should be made public everywhere. My only wish is that AKP doesn’t burn Turkey down before leaving it. This bad behavior is programmed into islamists. People need to be prepared for the worst.

downfall? you won one election in istanbul(IBB belediyeler are most AKP) and this is downfall? in what kind of lalaland are you guys living?
CHP didn´t come to power for decades!and why? because there are a lot of braindead kemalist, who just vote for chp because it´s Atatürks party and no other reason! stop reading toilet papers cumhuriyet/sözcü and halkbok tv!
since Atatürk is gone chp did nothing to get Türkiye forward just the opposite.this has never changed and will never change!
chp is the most orospu party in existence,they will sell everyone including their own mother just to get power or stay in power!
dirty laundry, your beloved party is drowning in so much dirty laundry that their voters are blinded by their smell!
man i am so sick of you because of this political bullshitting
this forum has changed so much and not in the good way
some junglings think they understand english and know how life is going
but just like my best friend always said(sry in deutsch)
kein schwanz ist so hart wie das leben
i am out

downfall? you won one election in istanbul(IBB belediyeler are most AKP) and this is downfall? in what kind of lalaland are you guys living?
CHP didn´t come to power for decades!and why? because there are a lot of braindead kemalist, who just vote for chp because it´s Atatürks party and no other reason! stop reading toilet papers cumhuriyet/sözcü and halkbok tv!
since Atatürk is gone chp did nothing to get Türkiye forward just the opposite.this has never changed and will never change!
chp is the most orospu party in existence,they will sell everyone including their own mother just to get power or stay in power!
dirty laundry, your beloved party is drowning in so much dirty laundry that their voters are blinded by their smell!
man i am so sick of you because of this political bullshitting
this forum has changed so much and not in the good way
some junglings think they understand english and know how life is going
but just like my best friend always said(sry in deutsch)
kein schwanz ist so hart wie das leben
i am out

Your era is over. Soon it will disappear in the garbage bin and you will be remembered like Feto after republican trails for theft, treason and corruption. Even Erdoğan said that the one who rules Istanbul will rule Turkey. We have all economic centers. If Istanbul elections weren’t done partly but fully it would have already been over. Personally I want AKP to stay in power so they can piss on their ideology even more so we can get rid off it with their roots. Criminal akpians should be extradited with neighboring countries including Assad and after we restore relations with our neighborhood a second Kemalist golden age will start.

What does it matter when u look like that, even with the most expensive outfit you remain ugly, another old hoe wasting money on her post-fertile ***, let some young girl wear that instead

Your era is over. Soon it will disappear in the garbage bin and you will be remembered like Feto after republican trails for theft, treason and corruption. Even Erdoğan said that the one who rules Istanbul will rule Turkey. We have all economic centers. If Istanbul elections weren’t done partly but fully it would have already been over. Personally I want AKP to stay in power so they can piss on their ideology even more so we can get rid off it with their roots. Criminal akpians should be extradited with neighboring countries including Assad and after we restore relations with our neighborhood a second Kemalist golden age will start.

The era of Kemalists is over. Once and for all. No matter how AKP future will look like.

ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Back
Top Bottom