• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your era is over. Soon it will disappear in the garbage bin and you will be remembered like Feto after republican trails for theft, treason and corruption. Even Erdoğan said that the one who rules Istanbul will rule Turkey. We have all economic centers. If Istanbul elections weren’t done partly but fully it would have already been over. Personally I want AKP to stay in power so they can piss on their ideology even more so we can get rid off it with their roots. Criminal akpians should be extradited with neighboring countries including Assad and after we restore relations with our neighborhood a second Kemalist golden age will start.

Kemalist golden age LOL. Yep todays kemalists have surrendered to the globo homos look at twitter and the chp ran belediyesi they are posting lbgt filth.

A true kemalist is a nationalist, militarist and supports what is good for country. No true kemalist would support lbgt filth.

What has the Akp done all this time when the homos were starting to gain strength and doing parades the akp turned a blind eye until now then you have Erdogan taking pictures with that freak show bulent ersoy.

Reason why erdogan did this so turkey can go into the eu and promote the world that we are tolerant all this libtard crap.

Now look at it whoever promotes lbgt filth should be tried for treason regardless of party.

Last edited:
Kemalist golden age LOL. Yep todays kemalists have surrendered to the globo homos look at twitter and the chp ran belediyesi they are posting lbgt filth.

A true kemalist is a nationalist, militarist and supports what is good for country. No true kemalist would support lbgt filth.

What has the Akp done all this time when the homos were starting to gain strength and doing parades the akp turned a blind eye until now then you have Erdogan taking pictures with that freak show bulent ersoy.

Reason why erdogan did this so turkey can go into the eu and promote the world that we are tolerant all this libtard crap.

Now look at it whoever promotes lbgt filth should be tried for treason regardless of party.

If Turkey gets more LGBT rights AKPians will benefit the most. Perhaps AKPians will be less frustrated after they can live their lives freely and how they want. Believe it or not, most shemales in Turkey are AKPians.

Look at islamists. How long will Turkey last at the hands of these incompetent uneducated comar elite? Turkish people have seen the truth. There is no way going back now.

If Turkey gets more LGBT rights AKPians will benefit the most. Perhaps AKPians will be less frustrated after they can live their lives freely and how they want. Believe it or not, most shemales in Turkey are AKPians.

Look at islamists. How long will Turkey last at the hands of these incompetent uneducated comar elite? Turkish people have seen the truth. There is no way going back now.

I just mentioned Akp and how they allowed the lbgt to grow even giving their rights.

But chp ruled provinces posting lbgt crap on their twitter is also not good news.

May God forbid the fags to get married.

How can the Turks tolerate this crap. In Australia we have many problems not to mention the standard of living and the economy might go to shit it is said that Australia's golden age may even end when it comes to the economy. Only thing they shoved down our throats is how lbgt people and their problems were the biggest problem in the country that had to be solved

Forget about world hunger or even enviromental issues around the world its all about the fags and giving them special rights then they start touting these filthy parades.

Let everyone put whatever he wants in his *** and sleep with whoever s/he wants. It’s their own choice and their own bodies.
Everyone should be free to live their PRIVATE life in the way they like to but making parades just because they are of different sexuality is a bit too much and unnecessary.

There was shemales before AKP and will be after AKP. About uneducated people. How many years was compulsory school attendance in Turkey before AKP? 5 years or 7? No matter how bad the current policy of AKP is. It is impossible to beat Kemalists. Bring back Kemalist means bring military dictatorship. And all dictatorship are depend are on a military power like USA. Do you think Turks want to be ruled by corrupt military depend on a foreign power.

Don't get me.wrong, I don't want to advertise Erdogan or AKP. He replaced Kemalists by his own people and milk the state. Freedom press and human right situation is worse and foreign policy is a disaster. Even in this bad situation, but much better than what Kemalists can offer.

The filth is even spreading into Central Asian Turkic countries.

That's why Islam is vital to protect 'our' (Muslim majority) countries from feminism and western-originating liberalism which is spreading. Without Islam nothing will keep the women in line, they're the target of feminism and liberal ideology and the first to adopt it.

Without Islam, middle east will have gay parades and white tourists will come to **** the girls here. Keep this in mind to whoever decides to go on an anti-Islam campaign. Btw, I am not religious but I see the importance of Islam to keep shit organized.

F*ck LGBT and Islamists.

Without Islam, LGBT will invade your future home and turn your daughter into a hoe. You can write **** both, it won't do anything as they're just words so make your decision.

Doesn't exist out of a few extremists.
Most of them will attend gay parades.

That's why Islam is vital to protect 'our' (Muslim majority) countries from feminism and western-originating liberalism which is spreading. Without Islam nothing will keep the women in line, they're the target of feminism and liberal ideology and the first to adopt it.

Without Islam, middle east will have gay parades and white tourists will come to **** the girls here. Keep this in mind to whoever decides to go on an anti-Islam campaign. Btw, I am not religious but I see the importance of Islam to keep shit organized.

Without Islam, LGBT will invade your future home and turn your daughter into a hoe. You can write **** both, it won't do anything as they're just words so make your decision.

Leftist/Liberal people ten times more easy to suppress and crash than islamists.Islamists are far more likely to organize,go underground and create militias risk their lifes.Not the mention any foreign power may decided to support them with money and weapons you think LGBT supporters gonna create militias and fight againt state? No but islamists will for sure.You overestimate leftists and underestimate islamists greatly.

Last edited:
Leftist/Liberal people ten times more easy to suppress and crash than islamist.Islamists are far more likely to organize,go underground and create militias risk their lifes.Not mention any foreign power may decided to support them with money and weapons you think LGBT supporters gonna create militia and fight again state? No but islamists will for sure.You overestimate leftists and underestimate islamists greatly.

Both are a threat, of course I wouldn't want some ISIS type group as for the leftists/liberals. Their threat is not a militant one indeed, theirs is ideological in the sense of turning women into hoes and men into cucks. And once that happens and you lose the majority to that ideology then who will stand against them. It's quite appealing to the average person to join the leftist and liberal side, why stick to rules? Especially women have much to gain with this.

It is about the post-primitiveness a.k.a Humanism versus the Collectivism a.k.a the Islam. Both have values to define/build themselves as is and against.

They are in ''fight'' against each other in the life and rhetoric; but the one is for common benefit, the other is for money to be collected by the elite of the world order... LGBT, Feminism etc. are just fronts(values) of the Humanism against the Collectivism... a little bit oxymoron.

Unfortunatly, the AKP (as so called ''representitive'' of the collectiveness) has cleared the way for the ''Humanists'' to build and inject themselves into the country and society easily...also a testbed and experience pool for other muslim dominated countries to be implemented by the same elite...(remember the speech of Erdoğan in Egypt.)

P.S: Humanism means rougly the Creation by the hands of human being.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom