• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oublious was a character from a France book, are you happyo_O? Coming back to Pontoscuk Iamamov, he did give interview about his shit history. That is the fact, Misiroglu is in the end Turkish and still doesn't change history:-).

https://www.sonhaberler.com/gundem/...a-bizzat-kendisi-roportaj-vermis-h680271.html

He told in the interview....:-)

I scrolled down and saw the news "Domates 1 liranin altina düstü, bu kez de ciftci sikayetci" and closed this page immediately.

btw... Your source proves nothing, empty blabla as always.

akpkk at it as always.

btw... Your source proves nothing, empty blabla as always.

Empty as his little head. Someone should tell that fool that it wasn’t Ekrem Imamoglus daughters wedding that had the former Greece pm as a witness but Erdogans. That his beloved akp foreign minister is best buds with an Greek fascist and owner of an nationalist newspaper in greece. They can do nothing but project their own traitorous acts and evilness upon others. Ekrem Imamoglu has no connection to Greece or any Greek while his beloved akp has enough to charge them with treason.

I've never saw such a pathtic b!tch like Nagehan Alci that "women" has as much honor as a 5€ hoe.
And to top it all off, they are using terrorist Öcalans brother as a Propaganda tool on TRT Kurdi.

D9ncT6nX4AUpDzK.jpeg

There were some ultranationalists who were blaming CHP for being pkk supporter.
Such a hypocrite mofos.
gergin-degil_-daha-sakin-bir-ulke-istiyorum-lutfen--214945.jpg

D9nPvAtXUAEhSDs.jpeg

Why don't you send them to Batman and Hakkari etc, the Kurds will fight the Arabs and forget fighting you. In Northern Iraq, so many Arabs flooded the KRG that we will outnumber them in the future.

Not a bad idea. But be attention, not to exchange one problem by another.

ROFL I saved that for further whatsapp messages on my pc

Why don't you send them to Batman and Hakkari etc, the Kurds will fight the Arabs and forget fighting you. In Northern Iraq, so many Arabs flooded the KRG that we will outnumber them in the future.

typical arab tactic :D

but if you outnumber them surly they will begin to be silent they just begin to fart if others are farting with them.. hope you get that krg shit back to iraq

Akp lost Istanbul again. İmamoğlu got 700,000+ more votes than binali. This time they lost very big.

Well, this not the end but the begining. İmamoğlu going to be next president of Turkey.

Today imamoğlu didn't just beat the akp but Akp+pkk+fetö.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom