• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Tayyip was/is the biggest corrupted political figure in Turkish political history.

Erdoğan is attacking and choking a guy in a market. This dictator has every right to harm and insult due to his diplomatic immunity.

Last edited:

KKTC'NİN İSMİ DEĞİŞMELİ, BAŞKENT TAŞINMALI - HASAN ÜNAL

• Güney Kıbrıs çevre ülkelerle Ekonomik Münhasır Alan antlaşmaları yaparak Türkiye'yi Doğu Akdeniz'e sokmayacak duruma getiriyorlar,
  • Bu amaçla çok uluslu petrol şirketlerine izin vermekteler,
  • Yunanistan ve Güney Kıbrıstaki ekonomik kriz Davutoğlu politikalarıyla frısata çevrilemedi,
  • Yanlış politikalarla Doğu Akdeniz'de herkesi kendimize düşman ettik; Rumlar bunu kullanarak anlaşmalar yaptı,
  • Bu yanlış politikalar neticesi Mısır Büyükelçisi Güney Kıbrıs'taki toplantıda ''Umarız Türkiye'ye karşı kuvvet kullanmak zorunda kalmayız'' açıklamasını yaptı,
  • 1960 antlaşması yürürlükteyse Kıbrıs kara ve denizlerinin kaynakları iki topluma aittir,
  • KKTC güneydeki sahalada arama yapması için TPAO'ya yetki verdi,
  • Aynı anda Suriye, İsrail ve Mısır ile kavgalı olunamaz, kötü bir dış politika örneği, ki Suriye ile kavgalıyken Suriye'nin düşmanı İsrail ile de kavgalısınız, neticede Rumlar yararlanmakta, Türk Dış Politikası yeniden düzenlenmeli,
  • Türkiye iki devletli çözümü dayatmalı, kabul edilmezse Maraş yerleşime açılmalı, KKTC adı ''Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti'' olarak değişmeli, başkent Lefkoşa'dan Gönyeli'ye taşınmalı, KTC'nin kalkınma ve tanınmasına çaba sarfedilmeli,
  • ABD karşı çıkarsa KTC bir üssü Rusya'ya kiralar, tanınma başlar...
Some video of Med. Sea.

The Rtr. Rear Admiral CEM GÜRDENİZ explains the situation in Mediterrannean Sea.

''
- Doğu Akdeniz Jeopolitiği için:

Balyoz, Ergenekon ve diğer kumpas davaları açıldı ve en gözde subaylar 1 gecede tutuklandı, amaç:

1- Türkiye'nin denizdeki etki alanları,
2- Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti,
3- Denize çıkışı olan sözde bir krdistan kurmak

- Yunanistan haydutluk yaparak 150 bin kilometrekarelik mavi vatanımızı gasp etmeye çalışıyor,

- Yunanistan 1830'da vekil devlet olarak kurduruldu, Çipras anti-emperyalist olarak geldi, ama bugün Amerika'ya üs vermek için yarışmakta,

- Türkiye'de kamplaşma arttı, ancak halde iç cephede tek yumruk olmalı,

- 2011'de Milgemi yapabileceğimizi kimse tahmin edemiyordu, bu görüldüğü için Yunanistan vekil devlet olarak üstümüze saldırtılmakta,

- Mavi Vatan tatbikatı ile ilk ikaz verildi ve sürekli basına açıktı her anı, 1000 yıllık bir uyanıştır bu,

- F35 gelmezse Deniz Kuvvetleri silahlı insansız hava araçlarını kullanacak,

- Türkiye müslümanların laik bir sistemde yaşayabildiğinin kanıtıdır; Kemalizm bunu başarmıştır

''

Islamic faith&Secularism said:
Some video about the Mediterraean sea and Cyrpus EEZ issue between Turkey and the alliance of USA,The EU, Arabs despite int. laws in favour of Turkey and internal issues in Turkey.

NİHAT GENÇ SORDU, CEM GÜRDENİZ YANITLADI: DOĞU AKDENİZ UYANIŞI

- 1982'deki BM sözleşmesiyle Münhasır Ekonomik Bölge ilanı tanındı; kıyıdaş ülkelerle sınır anlaşmaları yapılmalı ilan etmek için, suyun kitlesi(içindeki herşey) de ülkeye bırakılmakta,

- D.Akdeniz'deki sorun Kıta Sahanlığı ve MEB, Ege'deki sorun ise ada/cıklardır,

- KKTC ile adadaki Türkler ve Türkye'nin güneyinin güvenliği sağlandı,

- Petrol'ün kabaca %30'u, doğalgazın %50'si denizden çıkmaktadır,

- 2002'de Seville üniversitesinde AB adına bir harita yayınlandı, Türkiye'yi Antalya körfezi ve İskenderun körfezine sıkıştırıp, ülkemizin içinde ispatlanmış petrol/gaz rezervi olan 150 bin kilometrekaresini Yunanistan ve Güney Kıbrıs'a verdi ve AB tarafından tanındı,

- Güney Kıbrıs 2004'te tek tarafaflı MEB ilan etti(2003 yılından itibaren geçerli olmak üzere), 2003'te Mısır, 2007'de Lübnan ve 2011'de İsrail ile deniz sınırı antlaşmaları yaptı,

- Potansiyel doğalgaz kaynaklarından dolayı AB deniz sınırlarını Güney Kıbrıs'a kadar genişletti Rus doğalgazına bağımlılığı azaltmak için,

- 2009'daki AB ilerleme raporundaki 36.maddede Türk Donanması Kıbrıs'taki petrol arama/çıkartmasına engel olduğu yazıldı; 1 ay sonra kumpas davası başladı Türkiye'de, komutanlar hapse atıldı;

- Kumpas Davalarının Sebepleri:

1- Doğu Akdeniz Petrolleri,
2- Karadeniz(NATO'nun sokulmaması),
3- 1 Mart tezkeresinde Amerika aleyhine katkı sağlayan tüm subaylar,
4- Ege'deki ada/cıklar

Last edited:
Erdogan: constantly calls out other countries, says "ey Amerika, ey Trump"

Also Erdogan: allows the US to use bases in Turkey in order to send arms to YPG, sells our Islands to Greece, makes negotiations with PKK, doesn't allow TSK to crush PKK/YPG, attends funeral of the most anti-Turkish man in Turkey. The list can go on and on.

This piece of sh!t traitor is the biggest threat to our nation. We are in shackles for as long as he's in power.

Erdogan: constantly calls out other countries, says "ey Amerika, ey Trump"

Also Erdogan: allows the US to use bases in Turkey in order to send arms to YPG, sells our Islands to Greece, makes negotiations with PKK, doesn't allow TSK to crush PKK/YPG, attends funeral of the most anti-Turkish man in Turkey. The list can go on and on.

This piece of sh!t traitor is the biggest threat to our nation. We are in shackles for as long as he's in power.
I agree with you that he is a traitor who did biggest disservice to your nation. However, pkk issue. You’ve been fighting them 35 years and despite latest crackdown they still carry out ops both in Turkey and across the border. US uses only 1 base and that base IS NOT resupplying YPG. We supply YPG thru our bases in Iraq

I agree with you that he is a traitor who did biggest disservice to your nation. However, pkk issue. You’ve been fighting them 35 years and despite latest crackdown they still carry out ops both in Turkey and across the border. US uses only 1 base and that base IS NOT resupplying YPG. We supply YPG thru our bases in Iraq

PKK was crushed in the late 90s then this mofo made peace with them.

They rejuvenated then got destroyed again. So he started another peace process with them.

He actually ordered all police and army personnel to not touch PKK during the peace process. There is evidence of this. Most of the deaths in the southeast were due to IEDs planted during the peace period.

By the way the US did indeed supply arms to YPG through Turkey.

This mofo is the biggest traitor in modern history.

PKK was crushed in the late 90s then this mofo made peace with them.

They rejuvenated then got destroyed again. So he started another peace process with them.

He actually ordered all police and army personnel to not touch PKK during the peace process. There is evidence of this. Most of the deaths in the southeast were due to IEDs planted during the peace period.

By the way the US did indeed supply arms to YPG through Turkey.

This mofo is the biggest traitor in modern history.
I am not his fan but you are not being objective and that’s a big problem.
In 90s PKK was not crashed. In matter of fact they are more crashed now, especially in Eastern parts of Turkey, than ever before.
Our supply lines to ypg runs thru fish khabur, and logistic bases in Iraq. Not thru Turkey.

I am not his fan but you are not being objective and that’s a big problem.
In 90s PKK was not crashed. In matter of fact they are more crashed now, especially in Eastern parts of Turkey, than ever before.
Our supply lines to ypg runs thru fish khabur, and logistic bases in Iraq. Not thru Turkey.

Dude PKK was on it's last stand twice in the past twenty years and on both occasions we stupidly made peace with them.

America did supply the YPG through Turkey, but obviously not anymore. However I know for a fact that they did at one point.

Dude PKK was on it's last stand twice in the past twenty years and on both occasions we stupidly made peace with them.

America did supply the YPG through Turkey, but obviously not anymore. However I know for a fact that they did at one point.
Let me give you a little crash course of on why PKK is in worse shape now than 20 years ago.
20 years ago PKK operated against your army having logistical support from Syria and even Iraq. 20 years ago Turkish didn’t have technological upperhand to effectively fight pkk in the eastern turkey and neighboring countries.
For the past 5 years pkk lost thousands fighting isis in Syria, Iraq. Their losses are heavy in Turkey as well. Look how many attacks they carried out 20 years ago and now.
This time you have a chance to eradicate pkk within your borders, not 20 years ago.
As for ypg. I won’t argue with you it’s turning childish. Our main route is thru Fish Khabur. Our logistic bases are in Iraq. You believe whatever you want to believe

Back
Top Bottom