• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to the assad crime family that the country is in the gutter aka Syria.

Turkey should have sooner or later hit that POS especially in 1998 like his bastard father.

Ypg was born due to Bashar Al Assad's pussy army withdrawing from the Kurdish regions.

Also Erdogans fckups like the peace process are also another factor.

Did our AKP supporters here saw Binali’s warm words about his friends of Kurdistan and Lazistan (wtf?) and Cavusoglu’s paying of respect for Kurdistan’s martyrs while he was in Iraq? :D

Why are they hiding Bahceli from the cameras these days? We all know why but how can you explain something to someone that don’t want to understand.

58384335_1334217076735526_7756238017727037440_o.jpg

Here is some history that affects Turkey today.

Armenians and Greeks carving out land or a homeland in Turkey is nothing new since they are gone as the Turks kicked them out which is rightfully deserved. Turkey now has the Kurdish question and problem and next could be the Syrians the way things are going.

When Turkey has too many ethnic groups the results are simple you will have non Turks demanding and demanding when the time comes they built their strength and are ready to establish an independant state.

Doesnt matter if It is Muslim or Non Muslim you can even see on this picture how the Ottomans lost control of the Muslims that even the Muslims turned against their own Turkish brothers to have their own state.

Read this and get an idea that the problems are nothing new.

Last edited:
View attachment 564779

Here is some history that affects Turkey today.

Armenians and Greeks carving out land or a homeland in Turkey is nothing new since they are gone as the Turks kicked them out which is rightfully deserved. Turkey now has the Kurdish question and problem and next could be the Syrians the way things are going.

When Turkey has too many ethnic groups the results are simple you will have non Turks demanding and demanding when the time comes they built their strength and are ready to establish an independant state.

Doesnt matter if It is Muslim or Non Muslim you can even see on this picture how the Ottomans lost control of the Muslims that even the Muslims turned against their own Turkish brothers to have their own state.

Read this and get an idea that the problems are nothing new.

I dont understand why Turkey does not encourage institutionalized immigration from the Caucausus,Central Asia or Russia I mean those folks are 1000x better than any Arab or Kurd tbh besides during Ottoman and Early Turkish republic era the govts encouraged folks from the Balkans to settle in the Anatolian Hinterlands

Last edited:
I dont understand why Turkeu does not encourage institutionalized immigration from the Caucausus,Central Asia or Russia I mean those folks are 1000x better than any Arab or Kurd tbh besides during Ottoman and Early Turkish republic era the govts encouraged folks from the Balkans to settle in the Anatolian Hinterlands

Abdulhamid II put Turks, Arabs and Kurds to at least make Eastern Anatolia a Muslim majority and drive a wedge against the Christians like the Armenians and Assyrians.

It worked for the short term but not the long term as the Arabs and the Kurds developed their own nationalist feelings.

A lot of Muslims from the Caucasus and the Balkans all came to Turkey. The problem is most Balkan and Crimean Turks like the Tatars did not settle in the East most settled in Central Anatolia and the Coasts of Turkey like Izmir and the Capital like Istanbul.

Also many Balkan Turks settled in Edirne because it was closer to home aka the Balkans.

Ataturk even tried to settle his mother in Ankara but she did not like the climate of Central Anatolia so she settled in Izmir. Climate and the environment played a role.

Ottoman Empire still courted religious loyalty but this was destroyed due to nationalism.

Abdulhamid II put Turks, Arabs and Kurds to at least make Eastern Anatolia a Muslim majority and drive a wedge against the Christians like the Armenians and Assyrians.

It worked for the short term but not the long term as the Arabs and the Kurds developed their own nationalist feelings.

A lot of Muslims from the Caucasus and the Balkans all came to Turkey. The problem is most Balkan and Crimean Turks like the Tatars did not settle in the East most settled in Central Anatolia and the Coasts of Turkey like Izmir and the Capital like Istanbul.

Also many Balkan Turks settled in Edirne because it was closer to home aka the Balkans.

Ataturk even tried to settle his mother in Ankara but she did not like the climate of Central Anatolia so she settled in Izmir. Climate and the environment played a role.

Ottoman Empire still courted religious loyalty but this was destroyed due to nationalism.

Interesting anecdotes here its shows how the events of 100 years and polarization of the country by the AKP was no accident

I dont understand why Turkeu does not encourage institutionalized immigration from the Caucausus,Central Asia or Russia I mean those folks are 1000x better than any Arab or Kurd tbh besides during Ottoman and Early Turkish republic era the govts encouraged folks from the Balkans to settle in the Anatolian Hinterlands

if they let the syrians go whereever they want (eu) than we would have no problem.. man you can spread infos like they give you money for each child, they give you this and that euros..

I would encurage an exchange with middle asia.. keep them coming give them land but only if they have more than 5 children.. bring uyghurs to turkey and educate them.. but since they have huge political influence from communism they should be allowed only after tweo or 3 generations for politics..

we could have handeled 8 million uyghurs in turkey if we have 4 million syrians than our brothers should be no problem..

yes.. we have many ppl from the balkans in central anatolia where my parants came from.. this ppl no longer identify themselfs as balkans they say they are turks.. they mixed up with the local population they did not harm but they enriched our culture for good

if they let the syrians go whereever they want (eu) than we would have no problem.. man you can spread infos like they give you money for each child, they give you this and that euros..

I would encurage an exchange with middle asia.. keep them coming give them land but only if they have more than 5 children.. bring uyghurs to turkey and educate them.. but since they have huge political influence from communism they should be allowed only after tweo or 3 generations for politics..

we could have handeled 8 million uyghurs in turkey if we have 4 million syrians than our brothers should be no problem..

yes.. we have many ppl from the balkans in central anatolia where my parants came from.. this ppl no longer identify themselfs as balkans they say they are turks.. they mixed up with the local population they did not harm but they enriched our culture for good

My grandmother from my mums side are Bulgarian Turks. My fathers side has Crimean Tatar ancestry.

Turkey is just one big family for the Turks.

In Australia im friends with an Iraqi Turkmen the dude knows his Arabic well along with Turkish he even hates the Kurds a lot. Iraqi Turkmens would make Eastern Turkey much better!!!

I mean unofficially you guys already have steady stream of Turkish men marrying Balkan folks,Russians,Central Asians,Other East Asians why not institutionalize immigration but do it with more educated folks first if needed for labor that's fine I know you Turks hate the Chinese but think for a moment what has Europe done for you NATO is slowly falling apart anyways screw it at this point join the SCO

I dont understand why Turkey does not encourage institutionalized immigration from the Caucausus,Central Asia or Russia I mean those folks are 1000x better than any Arab or Kurd tbh besides during Ottoman and Early Turkish republic era the govts encouraged folks from the Balkans to settle in the Anatolian Hinterlands
Why would natives of Caucasus and CA states go to Turkey? Turkey is not a country to make a fortune but Russia is at least before 2014

My grandmother from my mums side are Bulgarian Turks. My fathers side has Crimean Tatar ancestry.

Turkey is just one big family for the Turks.

In Australia im friends with an Iraqi Turkmen the dude knows his Arabic well along with Turkish he even hates the Kurds a lot. Iraqi Turkmens would make Eastern Turkey much better!!!
Yeah?
I didn’t see Iraqi Turkmen doing anything against Kurds when I was in northern Iraq 15 years ago. But yet they attacked their own party leader

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – On Tuesday, Iranian-backed Shiite militias and the Iraqi Turkmen front stormed the house of the Turkmen leader and his party in Kirkuk after taking control of the city, according the Turkmen party's spokesman.

“The militiamen of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, which is an armed group within the Hashd al-Shaabi, stormed and looted the house of the Secretary-General of the Turkmen People’s Party Irfan Kirkukli, and its party offices in Kirkuk,” Mohammed Kirkukli, told Kurdistan 24.
https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/83d006ae-9f14-4773-96f7-8ad7e535d3ed

But yey, Iraqi Turkmen will make Eastern Turkey much better:lol:

I know you Turks hate the Chinese

saving our brothers does not have anything in common with what you wrote.. why do you come up with hate? nor does it have anything to do with nato.. I know that you are some how depended on chinese but here the issue is we could have taken them to make the east better instead of the syrians..

we need a balance in the east the more educated the ppl are the more does it benefit us yes! but current situation is we have many syrians if we can have them and provide for them than we could have also handled uyghurs.. and I bet they wont be destructive we also have regions in wich there are uyghurs (not really from modern times) in turkey and they are doing well!

let me speak like that if kashmir would give you no real options than would you not better want kashmiris in pakistan than afghans?

Back
Top Bottom