• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys are fallen so deep that you do not even hesitate to use the death of a martyr as a propaganda tool.

Dishonest people.

The difference,

me,
I care my own people who die for a country(Syria) whose people at similar ages enjoy the life in the country(Turkey) of the martyr.

and you,
So, now your turn; tell us where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation, dear Arapperest?

Last edited:

These people are more FETÖ then Gülen himself.

AKP=FETÖx2.

Truth becomes Propaganda when it hurts. Imagine siding with people who rape your women and children, cut off the heads of Turks and attack whole neighborhoods instead with your own People.

The AKP ladies and gentlemens. Traitors to Turkey, Traitors to the Turkish Army, Traitors to Turks, Traitors to our history. Nothing more.

The only important thing for the evil, corrupt, moralless, godless AKP is money. Pray to money, worship money. Abandon and betray all your ideals for it. Destroy your country so their sons can blow cocaine and have sex with hookers on 7 figure yachts bought with the money of the Citizens of Turkey.

"BuT ThEy ArE mUsLiMs". A christian or jew is more muslim then any AKP politician.

Dude insults the sacrifice of Turkish soldiers and police men and not a single AKP voter has the balls to get up and to ask him wtf he thinks he is saying.

Last edited:
The difference,

me,
I care my own people who die for a country(Syria) whose people at similar ages enjoy the life in the country(Turkey) of the martyr.

and you,
So, now your turn; tell us where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation, dear Arapperest?

You only care for political benefits. Thats why you are everytime on a full propaganda mode and spamming this section with nonsense articles and pictures. Just like using our martyr for your propaganda purposes.

You only care for political benefits. Thats why you are everytime on a full propaganda mode and spamming this section with nonsense articles and pictures. Just like using our martyr for your propaganda purposes.

Syrians enjoy the life in Turkey while Turks at similar age get martyred in Syria is called ''nonsense'' and ''propaganda'' by a typical Arapperest.

the question still waits for you dear Arapperest to answer:
  • where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation?

Syrians enjoy the life in Turkey while Turks at similar age get martyred in Syria is called ''nonsense'' and ''propaganda'' by a typical Arapperest.

the question still waits for you dear Arapperest to answer:
  • where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation?

What a sense.. So because they are refugees they cant enjoy the beach or whatever? What about Turks their selves then? While soldiers are fighting, our own people is going to beach parties.. Especially CHP heads with their raki tables...

Lol your logical thinking is bizarre...

What a sense.. So because they are refugees they cant enjoy the beach or whatever? What about Turks their selves then? While soldiers are fighting, our own people is going to beach parties.. Especially CHP heads with their raki tables...

Lol your logical thinking is bizarre...

You still run away from the question:

• Where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation?

Btw, the more you run away, the more you make my point credible with respect to the Islam and Humanism, dear Arapperest.

You still run away from the question:

• Where is the ummah, religious brotherhood or humanism in this situation?

Btw, the more you run away, the more you make my point credible with respect to the Islam and Humanism, dear Arapperest.

This is not the point of discussion, so quit dodging. You do not know what you stand for. You just placing things without thinking about it.

This is not the point of discussion, so quit dodging. You do not know what you stand for. You just placing things without thinking about it.

Superior mind, Western jealousy, Martian etc... excuses mean you cannot answer logically or no knowledge of the Islam, dear Arapperest.

So far, i have standed for the sake of Turks and Turkey with respect to the Islam and Humanism.

How about you, dear Arapperest?
So because turkish soldiers are dying in syria the Syrians in Turkey are bad is this what you are trying to say for real ??!!

Then a very simple question: how many Syrians died in syria so far ???
Or is your solution that EVERY Syrian that is same age as turkish soldiers must die first so that syrians in turkey becomes ok does this really add up in your head ??

Syrians lost their homeland , millions died and still

Who do you think is in the FSA and the National army ?? Aren't they Syrians dying along TSK soldiers ??

Like seriously where is your logic in the matter
- Not all young Syrians are fighting and dying makes it bad
- guess what not all young Turks are fighting and dying too

You are just trying to entice hate between Turks and Syrians why?? What is the goal or the benefit
How are you as a turk benefit from that??

Trust me I know Syrians caused a burden on the economy but it is not like they chose to they are running from death for God sake

I know some of them are failing to integrate into turkish society but don't hate nearly 5 million who are actually FORCED AND DISPLACED over the acts of few

To the other Turks in this forum do you agree with this guy ??

Last edited:
So because turkish soldiers are dying in syria the Syrians in Turkey are bad is this what you are trying to say for real ??!!

Then a very simple question: how many Syrians died in syria so far ???
Or is your solution that EVERY Syrian that is same age as turkish soldiers must die first so that syrians in turkey becomes ok

Who do you think is in the FSA and the National army ?? Aren't they Syrians dying along YSK soldiers ??

Like seriously where is your logic in the matter
- Not all young Syrians are fighting and dying makes it bad
- guess what not all young Turks are fighting and dying too

You are just trying to entice hate between Turks and Syrians why?? What is the goal or the benefit
How are you as a turk benefit from that??

Trust me I know Syrians caused a burden on the economy but it is not like they chose to they are running from death for God sake

I know some of them are failing to integrate into turkish society but don't hate nearly 5 million who are actually FORCED AND DISPLACED over the acts of few

To the other Turks in this forum do you agree with this guy ??

Dear Arab,

I would like to talk to you about the honour, faith, morality and civilization of Syrians in Turkey right after you read my post at #9505 ( https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-politics-internal-affairs.280659/page-634#post-11535616 ).

In return, you will have the chance to compare me and Turks or Turkey with your ''500 million'' Arabs, over 20 Arab countries.

Millions really, i would say check your sources...

Every Syrian no matter fighting for FSA or SAA has more honor in a finger nail than the whole 5 Million parasites in Turkey and ofc those in Europe, especially Military age men.

Dear Arab,

I would like to talk to you about the honour, faith, morality and civilization of Syrians in Turkey right after you read my post at #9505 ( https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/turkish-politics-internal-affairs.280659/page-634#post-11535616 ).

In return, you will have the chance to compare me and Turks or Turkey with your ''500 million'' Arabs, over 20 Arab countries.
WoOW

calling me dear arab is what an insult ?? Or makes my point incorrect ?? Why not answer the points I made ??

Besides I'm not comparing where was my comparison are you really that blind

It is clear you just have nothing but hate to offer

Just so you know This Arab knows turkish history and ottoman times and guess what you moron I know and agree about Turks honor, hospitality, generosity, courage and faith

Soooooo where is yours ???

And please why are you talking about history exactly ?? lol

Millions really, i would say check your sources...

Every Syrian no matter fighting for FSA or SAA has more honor in a finger nail than the whole 5 Million parasites in Turkey and ofc those in Europe.
Ok hundreds of thousands does that make you feel better

Those 5 million parasites ?? Why are they parasites ??

Some invested in your country , opened shops and employed people , some are just children and women , some are just old people , some are just trying to live in a refugee camp hoping to find enough food for the rest of day

Why all are parasites ?? Because you racist and you hate ?? Or because you too hurt and hateful that you see some one that is not turk living in turkey.

Look I'm done arguing when all you show is hate and can't even justify it

What are your excuses really :
- Syrians hurted the economy 《 some actually invested in the country, built families and homes etc,, 5 million people running from bombs yea sure let's hate them they damaged our economy ( do you see how pathetic you sound ) like for real those 5 million are not in turkey for fun they are displaced people who lost loved ones, some of them lost their homes and everything they have running from Death

- Some are bad they are attacking us or not respecting Turkey,《 guess what it's 5 million people running from a war zone not all are angels and you do have police yes ?? You are lucky if only few thousand of them are bad, don't judge everyone over the actions of few people ( imagine if I hate or disagree with 82 million Turks just because of what 3 people here are saying some I know are not turk but pretending to be )

WoOW

calling me dear arab is what an insult ?? Or makes my point incorrect ?? Why not answer the points I made ??

Besides I'm not comparing where was my comparison are you really that blind

It is clear you just have nothing but hate to offer

Just so you know This Arab knows turkish history and ottoman times and guess what you moron I know and agree about Turks honor, hospitality, generosity, courage and faith

Soooooo where is yours ???

And please why are you talking about history exactly ?? lol

Dear Arab, You are in no position to exist among the honour, morality, faith; therefore cannot ask any question or judge any one by those values, therefore not be taken serious by any Turk who has them... just read the post at #9505.

A parasite can live off on others, but that does not make the parasite one of them.

Back
Top Bottom