• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bir bitmedi yalanlariniz asıl devlet dairelerinde 657nin arkasina saklanarak ATM memurluğu yapan eski Türkiye yiginlari var. Zaten cumhuriyet mitinglerine katılanlar da bunlardı. Babadan chpli olqnlar da bunlardi. Belki bir kısmı da anneniz babanız , benim akrabalarımdan da var. Şimdi burada iki resim yanyana koyup ahkam kesenler de sucluluk ile bunu yapanlar.

I dont get people and their stupidity regarding dna tests.

Your identity and culture are all formed due to who you are and the people around you.

Language is key here. My dna from ancestry has 10% from Italy. I dont feel Italian neither do I speak Italian I literally have no connection to Italy same if somebody has 20% Arab blood or Blood from Iran or even a bit of blood from Russia.

You are Turkish due to culture and language along with religion. I am a Turk and I do feel Turk. Despite the countries that form my DNA I feel no connection to them.

Southern Italians have ancestry from the Middle East none would feel any connection to Arabs.

Some people really do their best to deny the Turks and their race.

Turks are not a unified race from Turkey to Siberia because we all look different from each other we are all Turkic at the end because our languages are Turkic. Language is what gives birth to your culture.

Your identity and culture are all form due to who you are and the people around you.

Language is key here. My dna from ancestry has 10% from Italy. I dont feel Italian neither do I speak Italian I literally have no connection to Italy same if somebody has 20% Arab blood or Blood from Iran or even a bit of blood from Russia.

You are Turkish due to culture and language along with religion. I am a Turk and I do feel Turk. Despite the countries that form my DNA I feel no connection to them.

Southern Italians have ancestry from the Middle East none would feel any connection to Arabs.

Turks are not a unified race from Turkey to Siberia because we all look different from each other we are all Turkic at the end because our languages are Turkic. Language is what gives birth to your culture.

Most of these DNA tests are b*llshit anyway. They compare your DNA to a few hundred people in each country in order to determine it, however how do we know that those people are 100% pure themselves? Plus they ignore more than half of your genetic information. To make it even worse, sometimes the same person gets different results each time...

There is evidence which suggests that proto-Turks had been in Anatolia thousands of years ago, and had migrated east. Throughout the different environmental conditions we have changed in appearance. Humans can rapidly evolve to suit their environmental conditions, so really Turks could have changed in appearance multiple times. Add in sexual intercourse with captured women and we were bound to look different to our central Asian Turkic brothers. Personally I can always tell a Turk from an Arab, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc. It's a subtle difference sometimes, but it's there.

Most of these DNA tests are b*llshit anyway. They compare your DNA to a few hundred people in each country in order to determine it, however how do we know that those people are 100% pure themselves? Plus they ignore more than half of your genetic information. To make it even worse, sometimes the same person gets different results each time...

There is evidence which suggests that proto-Turks had been in Anatolia thousands of years ago, and had migrated east. Throughout the different environmental conditions we have changed in appearance. Humans can rapidly evolve to suit their environmental conditions, so really Turks could have changed in appearance multiple times. Add in sexual intercourse with captured women and we were bound to look different to our central Asian Turkic brothers. Personally I can always tell a Turk from an Arab, Greek, Armenian, Italian, etc. It's a subtle difference sometimes, but it's there.

The problem with dna tests they dont take account of the numerous peoples that come and gone like the Hitites, Scthiyians, Sarmatians, Celt-iberians, Etruscans, Sumerians and more.

If people from every country done a dna test should they also change the name of their countries LOL some people dont have logic. It is said majority of English people are actually not Germanic blood but Celtic blood due to Celts living in England before the Roman invasion. England only became Germanic due to the Saxons who invaded.

So should the English change England to Celtland?

''
297767.jpg

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...yedirmeye-icermeye-devam-edecegiz-230962h.htm

Erdoğan says to keep feeding Syrians in Turkey.

Your identity and culture are all formed due to who you are and the people around you.

That is started by Greeks, even constructed ''blogs'' in the net to spread it, later Armenians, now mullahs try to use it...also do not forget the AKP and Erdoğan who always divides the nation into 36.

... just ask them if their nation and country or even any single nation/country in the world is pure, they simply go into silence.

Siz akvaryumunuzdan farkedemiyorsunuz ama aktroll dediginiz Twit gayet mantikli. Bu halk samimi ile showmeni gayet ayırtedebilir. PKK oyları ile halkın desteğini aldığınizi sanıyorsunuz ama halk yemez bu numarayi. Bu seçim tekrarlanirsa o zaman goreceksiniz anyayi konyayi.

Sizin gibi fetöcü piç kurularının desteğiyle parti oluşturmaktan daha onurlu bir hareket olucağı kesindir

Yine gorduk ki turkiye solundan adam çıkmaz, hatta insan bile çıkmaz. Akşam Rudaw a seloyu beğeniyorum de. Sabah twit at.

http://www.haber7.com/guncel/haber/2853355-imamogluna-tepki-yagdi-iki-yuzlu-timsah-gozyasi-yuzsuzluk

Sizin gibi fetöcü piç kurularının desteğiyle parti oluşturmaktan daha onurlu bir hareket olucağı kesindir
Hakaretlerin aynıyla sana ve annene iade ediyorum. Senin fetöcü olmadigini nereden bilecem. CHP'liler in çoğu zaman gazetesi kapanmasin diye kendini zincirliyordu 2015 de.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom