• Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mazbata-orta.jpg

Whats that?

yes indeed you are...

57195225_10218855909294059_4930147866216759296_n.jpg
Oh, believe me, we are. It doesn't matter who's in charge of our state, they're all the same s*it. If you think that anything will change now, you're unbelievably naive. People has already forgotten that CHP is no different than AKP when it comes to stealing from the people.

They are the reason why people voted for Erdoğan in the first place.

Oh, believe me, we are. It doesn't matter who's in charge of our state, they're all the same s*it. If you think that anything will change now, you're unbelievably naive. People has already forgotten that CHP is no different than AKP when it comes to stealing from the people.

our ppl are the same coin with two different sides... both are alike stubborn and are like worshipping their leaders..

the kind who is in the middle are really rare.. I see dark times coming europe has left his pacifism and are preparing for a major war..

I am sure you have good intentions! and starnge enough I agree with you but not in the way you expect tough! naive comes from latin word natus ''BORN'' and dont know its kind of interesting that you picked that word just after you wrote that nothing will change!for me whatever happens next, things have already changed!

Last edited:
Made my Day :enjoy:

Especially the part with "thieves" and "FETÖ brothers"

For someon who is calling other ignorances, are you the most ignorant. We have showed enough link about the last election. The next election you wont be able to steal votes:enjoy:.

thieves have won for this time, they should change election system so the next time they will never be able to steal with feto brothers...:-)

How about Presidential elections?

Was it also stolen by the thieves?

What makes that one clean and this one dirty?

The election was dirty and rigged because they lost and now they are crying like a spoiled kid that have been slapped by his father for the first time. It might just be one slap but they are afraid, angry and confused and can’t understand why and how the Father dares to hit them.

ps Most of their tears though are because they are afraid that their Daddy Imamoglu will take away the Golden Goose named Istanbul Municipality with all of it’s funds and finances away from their stealing hands and that He will show the World and the hungry and dissatisfied crowds the dirty laundry of Erdogan and his Party. :D

Last edited:
thieves have won for this time, they should change election system so the next time they will never be able to steal with feto brothers...:-)

Meantime... another corner in the ''Eastworld''.

Joke aside... Given the conditions in Istanbul like other big cities, almost impossible to win against the ''hope-in-friendly'' stance.

Last edited:
Cukka cukka.. halk adamı geliyor, herşeyleri show bizınısss.. bir de ne diyordu bu eleman, buradan öğretmenlerime teşekkür ediyorumm.. :D ulan şaban seni.. dur daha neler göreceğiz.. :D

https://www.ensonhaber.com/ekrem-imamoglunun-250-bin-liralik-saati.html

saat_8325.jpg

Ooooo, halkin adam mi degil mi?:-)

president election was not stolen, should prove it before fart it like chp and pkk voters. One stupid video on twitter it is stolen hulllaaaagggg:-).

AKP came with evidence that ther was a scam, so do you have prove of presidental election? Are you farting like you buddies chp voters? :(

If ther was not a evidence YSK would never recount the vote, and ther is still a lot of votes lost. Only they don't want to recount it because of terrorists chp. Imamoglu going to duty:(.

Thugs criminals..

That being said, YSK is still investigating the amount of fraud. This is offically not over.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom