• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny how Greeks are trying to make the opposition look bad in the eyes of Turkish nationalists. Of course they would after recieving 16 of our islands.

We need to get those islands back!!

We need to bait the greeks so they act like the aggressors.

Kardak was in 1996 I was 3 years old when that happened. I wish something like that can happen again today. When the Greeks were humilated with just a few Turkish special forces.

So, the decision was made. No repeat of election. What will be the next step of AKP?

So, the decision was made. No repeat of election. What will be the next step of AKP?

They need to get their act together. This should be for any party. Asking for a second election is like being a sore loser.

Ummah, Humanism, Morality vs. Turks ... The AKP sets another example along with Syrians acc. to the news.

A pre-step for the next elections.

Btw, The election in the district of Akdeniz and the citizenship of ''Syrians'' must be cancelled according to the law.

''
Suriyeliler’e böyle oy kullandırılmış

Mersin’e yerleşen yaklaşık 300 bin Suriyeli’den Türkiye Cumhuriyeti vatandaşlığına geçenlere, hangi partiye ve adaya oy vereceklerini gösteren oy pusulası gönderildiği belirlendi.

Bunlardan 6 bininin T.C. vatandaşlığına geçtiği ve 4 bininin seçimlerde oy kullandığı öğrenildi. Akdeniz İlçesi'nde AKP adayı seçimi 3 bin 815 oy farkla kazanmıştı.

54.jpg

''
The source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2019/gundem/suriyelilere-boyle-oy-kullandirilmis-4438552/

Last edited:
Atilla Uğur who interrogated tells capturing and interrogating the so-called leader of Pkk terrorist organisation, the PKK terrorism with foreign connections, the FETÖ-CIA plots in Turkey.

The interview is made by a Turk of South Azerbaijan.

Last edited:
The West in Turkey:

• The birth and ''destroying'' of the AKP and ''demonizing'' Erdoğan for ''overthrowing'',
  • PKK infiltration into CHP for the ''After-Erdoğan'' era,
  • Crypto terrorists in Humanist-Kemalist-Muslim mask for public PsyOp.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom