• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have to respect someone who has won a democratic election. If you make such a criticism, other people will tell you about the AKP-FETO relationship.

@cabatli_53

do not take everything on you and dont manipulate my words
Kardeşim herseyi üzerinize alıp laflarımı manipule etmeyin
sosyal medya da FETO cüler yırtınıyor IMAMOGLU kazansın diye

FETO militans are so active in social Media to support IMAMOGLU
ERDOGAN said that Istanbul elections marred by irregularities, organized crime
wait and see what will happen

There is nothing wrong with a recount. They did one in Florida recently and it went through disputes and the courts for months, the margin in Istanbul is even less than that.

You have to respect someone who has won a democratic election. If you make such a criticism, other people will tell you about the AKP-FETO relationship. According to this equation, FETO supported the AKP in all other past elections.

@cabatli_53

Everyone is free to express their opinion here. If one finds that the political movement of the PKK has supported CHP in Istanbul, then he can also express it freely here.

Rather, it is the CHP'ers themselves who thank Selahattin Demirtas for his support. They even said that CHP could not win without the support of HDP. This is also true.

So why do you involve the past now? We are talking about 2019 elections.

There is nothing wrong with a recount. They did one in Florida recently and it went through disputes and the courts for months, the margin in Istanbul is even less than that.

Back in 2000 they recounted the votes in Florida severel times. And now CHP is complaining to the western media.

do not take everything on you and dont manipulate my words
Kardeşim herseyi üzerinize alıp laflarımı manipule etmeyin
sosyal medya da FETO cüler yırtınıyor IMAMOGLU kazansın diye

FETO militans are so active in social Media to support IMAMOGLU
ERDOGAN said that Istanbul elections marred by irregularities, organized crime
wait and see what will happen

FETO militans were so active in social Media to support Erdogan.. This means that all past elections are suspicious.

So why do you involve the past now? We are talking about 2019 elections.

I don't see politicians as part of my life, but I have a brain and I don't forget the past quickly. By the way, I don't support any politician. It's all the same for me.

Last edited:
President ERDOGAN said that Istanbul elections marred by irregularities, organized crime

and the AK Party has gained 5,069 votes from invalid votes alone, reducing the gap between the two parties to nearly 14,000

There were 10,570,939 eligible voters in Istanbul .. if Turkey is a democratic and constitutional state , then yes there is nothing wrong with a recount

2014 öncesi FETO diye bir teror örgütü yoktu
FETO was recognized as terrorist organization in february 2014 and since 2013 FETO militans always were active to destroy ERDOGAN

There is no end to this debate because you see politicians as part of your life. You closed your eyes to reality. I wish you success in your life.

in the meantime FETO was always a terrorist organization you just closed your eyes.

Last edited:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

FETO militans were so active in social Media to support Erdogan.. This means that all past elections are suspicious.

I don't see politicians as part of my life, but I have a brain and I don't forget the past quickly. By the way, I don't support any politician. It's all the same for me.
Bro are really serious? if you hate feto, if you hate PKK, you should also hate chpkk because both terörist organisation support CHP now. Otherwise i think you pretending like one against these shiiitss.

Great to see how you guys are polarizing the people again.

Everything that the AKP is currently doing goes according to law. The point here is the provocative behavior of CHP, in particular that Imamoglu went to anitkabir without any definitive result. Through the media they propagate that Imamoglu has won continuously while there is no definitive result. In collaboration with the western media, they put pressure on the YSK. In addition, they threaten again and again via social media. Gezici supporters have also threatened YSK. Who do you guys think you are ??

No interest in your broken perception of reality syndrome.

Some reminder...

''
cigdem.jpg

''
The source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2019/yazarlar/cigdem-toker/ibbden-vakiflara-hizmet-raporu-3288303/

''
sayistay-ibbnin-ihale-karnesini-cikardi-12111819_m2.jpg

''
The source: https://odatv.com/images/2018_11/2018_11_12/sayistay-ibbnin-ihale-karnesini-cikardi-12111819_m2.jpg

Last edited:

Some policy change by the mayor of Bolu about aids from aliens to Turk citizens.

If Tanju Özcan and those two would compete for the mayor of the same city, who would win?

Some hint:

''
Türkiye'de Kutuplaşmanın Boyutları Araştırması-2017
Bilgi Üniversitesi (5 Şubat 2018)

• Suriyeliler Ülkelerine Geri Gönderilmeli mi? “Evet” Diyenlerin Oranı (Suriye’deki savaş bittiğinde bütün Suriyeliler ülkelerine geri gönderilmelidir)
  • AK Parti %83.2
  • CHP %92.8
  • HDP %75.9
  • MHP %88.9
  • İYİ Parti %94.9
  • Genel %86.2
Kaynak: https://goc.bilgi.edu.tr/media/uplo...erkezi-kutuplasmanin-boyutlari-2017-sunum.pdf

''

Last edited:
Some payment to ''private sector''.

Some info...

- Osman Gazi Köprüsü:
  • Maliyet: $2.355 milyar
  • Finansman: Halk ve Ziraat dahil 9 Banka Kredisi
  • Süre:15.07.2035 (30 Haziran 2016 tarihinde açıldı)
  • Garanti: 40.000/gün(sadece köprü)

- Yavuz Sultan Selim Köprüsü:
  • Maliyet: $3 milyar
  • Finans: Garantibank International, Garanti Bankası, Halk Bankası, Vakıflar Bankası, Yapı ve Kredi Bankası, İş Bankası ve Ziraat Bankası 7 Bankadan 2.3 milyar dolar kredi
  • Süre: 7.9 yıl(26 Ağustos 2016 tarihinde açıldı)
  • Geçiş garantisi: 135.000/gün

- Avrasya Tüneli:
  • Maliyet:$ 1.245 milyar
  • Finans:285 milyon özkaynak, kredi tutarı 960 milyon dolar.
  • Süre: 24.5 yıl (21 Aralık 2016’da açıldı)
  • Geçiş garantisi: 68.000/gün

The current psychology of voters is seen in the video:

Back
Top Bottom