• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can we please deport all Assyrians from Turkey. If we all want Syrians out the same should be done for these pricks.

Whoever harbours Anti Turk hatred and hate of Turkey should be deported regardless of religion.

Turkey should confiscate their church properties since Assyrians still harbour and spread anti turkism a lot of them also live in Turkey.

Funny how Turkey accepted Assyrian refugees when they fled Isis but instead this is the thanks we get.

Can we please deport all Assyrians from Turkey. If we all want Syrians out the same should be done for these pricks.

Whoever harbours Anti Turk hatred and hate of Turkey should be deported regardless of religion.

Turkey should confiscate their church properties since Assyrians still harbour and spread anti turkism a lot of them also live in Turkey.

Funny how Turkey accepted Assyrian refugees when they fled Isis but instead this is the thanks we get.
I fckn hate Assyrians. Pure Turk haters.

I fckn hate Assyrians. Pure Turk haters.

My mum worked in a child care trust me a lot of the Kids were Assyrians man when the parents found out my mum was Turkish they started to look with a dirty face to her.

Arabs are superior to Assyrians. Assyrians have been stateless for 2000 years.

By this rate the Turks had the Gokturks, Mamluks, Uygur Khanate, Seljuks, Ottomans, Ghaznavids, Golden Horde, Timurids and Baburs Empire.

Now we have the Turkish republic in those space the Assyrians were conquered and ruled by many peoples and still stateless where I live they put Assyrian flags on their cars which is pathetic. Hallmarks of a people who are losers.

British and Russians used them as proxies against the Ottoman Empire in World War 1.

mazbata-orta.jpg

My mum worked in a child care trust me a lot of the Kids were Assyrians man when the parents found out my mum was Turkish they started to look with a dirty face to her.

Arabs are superior to Assyrians. Assyrians have been stateless for 2000 years.

By this rate the Turks had the Gokturks, Mamluks, Uygur Khanate, Seljuks, Ottomans, Ghaznavids, Golden Horde, Timurids and Baburs Empire.

Now we have the Turkish republic in those space the Assyrians were conquered and ruled by many peoples and still stateless where I live they put Assyrian flags on their cars which is pathetic. Hallmarks of a people who are losers.

British and Russians used them as proxies against the Ottoman Empire in World War 1.

I have been friends with many Assyrians, some good some bad. Honestly I have never experienced their anti-Turk side.. On the contrary most have had more respect for me after discovering I am Turkish...

Actually now that I think about there was this one time where one was looking at "all the countries that the ancient Assyrians controlled!". I then proceeded to show off Turkic empires and how much land we used to control. Then they started looking at the Ottomans. Soon after they saw so-called g*nocide and their mood changed. A week later I discovered that they blocked me on Facebook.

Apart from that one story, I haven't really had any bad experiences with them. On a side note, for some reason Assyrian girls always fall for me. I have no idea why.

I have been friends with many Assyrians, some good some bad. Honestly I have never experienced their anti-Turk side.. On the contrary most have had more respect for me after discovering I am Turkish...

Actually now that I think about there was this one time where one was looking at "all the countries that the ancient Assyrians controlled!". I then proceeded to show off Turkic empires and how much land we used to control. Then they started looking at the Ottomans. Soon after they saw so-called g*nocide and their mood changed. A week later I discovered that they blocked me on Facebook.

Apart from that one story, I haven't really had any bad experiences with them. On a side note, for some reason Assyrian girls always fall for me. I have no idea why.

Deep down they hate Turks but they also hate Arabs a lot because the Arabs conquered them too. Irony is Iraq was ruled by Sassanid Persia not the Assyrians when the Arabs conquered Iraq.

Assyrians have been a sideshow in history ever since their empire collapsed.

Deep down they harbour a lot of hate to Turks even if they dont show it.

I think another reason why they hate Turks too is because Timur dismantled a lot of their Churches in Central Asia and the Middle East. Assyrian Christians lost a lot of influence due to the dismantlement of their Church.

Deep down they hate Turks but they also hate Arabs a lot because the Arabs conquered them too. Irony is Iraq was ruled by Sassanid Persia not the Assyrians when the Arabs conquered Iraq.

Assyrians have been a sideshow in history ever since their empire collapsed.

Deep down they harbour a lot of hate to Turks even if they dont show it.

I think another reason why they hate Turks too is because Timur dismantled a lot of their Churches in Central Asia and the Middle East. Assyrian Christians lost a lot of influence due to the dismantlement of their Church.

Assyrians tend to view nearly everyone in the region with disdain. They hate Kurds too.

About fucking time :D

Prof. Dr. Ersan Şen:

"YSK, olağanüstü itiraz olan dilekçeyi, mazbata verilmeden incelemeye alamaz. Ayrıca, seçilen aday mazbatasını almadan savunma yapamayacağı için, yine incelemeye alamaz".

Which means that even now nothing is certain. We have to change the election laws.

“Assyrian” means “Süryani” in Turkish

In fact this is an important step forward from an understanding of ''atı alan üsküdarı geçti'' to there are things wrong with the election laws (which is/was true) :devil: This is the essence of democray and elections I guess i.e a powerful opposion always reminds the ruling group the facts which they ingnored.

Last edited:
Prof. Dr. Ersan Şen:

"YSK, olağanüstü itiraz olan dilekçeyi, mazbata verilmeden incelemeye alamaz. Ayrıca, seçilen aday mazbatasını almadan savunma yapamayacağı için, yine incelemeye alamaz".

Which means that even now nothing is certain. We have to change the election laws.

thieves have won for this time, they should change election system so the next time they will never be able to steal with feto brothers...:-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom