• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His family has a Construction business...

At least he didn't came with just a "Ring" and ended up as a Multi Millionaire.
Yav hehe.. her açıklamasında öğretmenlerime teşekkür ediyorum demesinden çapsız olduğu belliydi.. ooo birde müteahhit ha.. tabi iyi cukkaladi Beylikdüzü'nde.. Makarios heykeli için kaç para harcadı acaba.. :D

There is more to come...

The inspection/accounting report of Sayıştay has only got it exposed about the Istanbul Municipality(IBB); but, the bigger part still waits to get exposed in the IBB(IM)-affiliated companies that are not in the responsiblity of Sayıştay inspection.

Fortunately, The new mayor of IBB is aware of it:

''
292937.jpg

..."Bütçesi Sayıştay tarafından denetleniyor ama iştirakleri denetlenmiyor"

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...istay-tarafindan-denetleniyor-ama-228133h.htm

Last edited:
president election was not stolen, should prove it before fart it like chp and pkk voters. One stupid video on twitter it is stolen hulllaaaagggg:-).

AKP came with evidence that ther was a scam, so do you have prove of presidental election? Are you farting like you buddies chp voters? :(

If ther was not a evidence YSK would never recount the vote, and ther is still a lot of votes lost. Only they don't want to recount it because of terrorists chp. Imamoglu going to duty:(.

If CHP is terrorist, then, the government in power (for two decades now) is guilty to let a terrorist group to function. In normal countries, this would automatically lead to the government to resign and the president to step down.

If the president still is not stepping down, then, there is no terror groups in Turkey's National Assembly.

Otherwise, throwing such very serious accusation out without bearing responsibility as a government would suggest that the ones in power are simply using these accusations for their own political/clan interests.

That, again, in itself, would be considered an act of treason.

The hardcore AKP supporters have to decide:

1. Is their government lying through their teeth and accuse others with being terrorist for their own personal political ends at the cost of the unity and development of the country?

2. Does their government allow terrorist factions to function in the national politics (for two decades)?

Either would be a strong indictment to force your president to step down and face jail time.

Besides, I remember the pictures of your president with the same people he know accuses of being terrorist as early as three years ago.

Have these people suddenly turned terrorists? Or, were they also terrorists when the president was hand in hand with them?

If CHP is terrorist, then, the government in power (for two decades now) is guilty to let a terrorist group to function. In normal countries, this would automatically lead to the government to resign and the president to step down.

If the president still is not stepping down, then, there is no terror groups in Turkey's National Assembly.

Otherwise, throwing such very serious accusation out without bearing responsibility as a government would suggest that the ones in power are simply using these accusations for their own political/clan interests.

That, again, in itself, would be considered an act of treason.

The hardcore AKP supporters have to decide:

1. Is their government lying through their teeth and accuse others with being terrorist for their own personal political ends at the cost of the unity and development of the country?

2. Does their government allow terrorist factions to function in the national politics (for two decades)?

Either would be a strong indictment to force your president to step down and face jail time.

Besides, I remember the pictures of your president with the same people he know accuses of being terrorist as early as three years ago.

Have these people suddenly turned terrorists? Or, were they also terrorists when the president was hand in hand with them?

Wowww! First I thought that a Turkish member commenting for the subject, and then realized that he is not

There is more to come...

The inspection/accounting report of Sayıştay has only got it exposed about the Istanbul Municipality(IBB); but, the bigger part still waits to get exposed in the IBB(IM)-affiliated companies that are not in the responsiblity of Sayıştay inspection.

Fortunately, The new mayor of IBB is aware of it:

''
292937.jpg

..."Bütçesi Sayıştay tarafından denetleniyor ama iştirakleri denetlenmiyor"

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...istay-tarafindan-denetleniyor-ama-228133h.htm
This is illegal. Batırmaya başladı bile...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom