What's new

Mob razes disputed property in Sialkot

I take it you agree with everybody, So, why do you think India is not worth living, let's discuss that shell we.

In India minorities population is increasing in horrific proportion therfore it is better to leave India asap.

Now lets discuss the beautiful Islamic Republic of Pakistan, shall we ?

This is a deplorable act even if it is 50% true, we should not behave like Hindu Taliban state India with regards to minorities. This is another beauty of 'democracy' when elections are near appeasement becomes a policy.
So Thank You Modi, RSS and Bal Thackeray for teaching Far-Right evrywhere how to win elections.
Plus Reuters need to find a neutral person in english print in Pakistan to only report not post there opinion in the report. Article is written by Saad Sayeed and he alongwith Kunwar Khuldune Shahid have a hate and bias issue with PAkistanis as a community. Have seen Saad Sayeed write for Rabwah Times also. Mostof them earn by writing in Indian media so there is an element of doubt. Pakistani english print media is not a trusted news source given their well known opinions.

Thank you Jinnah! You saved us from these Jungli Begger scums.

Create another thread mate. Who is stopping you?

Not sure what are you doing here with us beggars.

In India minorities population is increasing in horrific proportion therfore it is better to leave India asap.

Now lets discuss the beautiful Islamic Republic of Pakistan, shall we ?

Interesting, so you think minorities will eventually take over and you are worried, but what is the solution to this problem?

But here, Can we please discuss beautiful Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Well, we should entirely condemn this disgusting display of evil being dressed as religion. And I don't think anybody seriously buys into the "Islamic Republic" because such a reoublic would be for "for Muslims and by Muslims". We know that is emphatically not the case.

A mob rampaged a building and surprisingly no one got injured?

Thank you Jinnah! You saved us from these Jungli Begger scums.

Gangraping Nuns in West Bengal, raping and murdering Muslim faioly as punishment for eating beef and raping/killing 8 year old in a Hindoo temple in Jammu should not do psy-ops or upmanship here or they will be shamed with link about their Hindu Taliban states. Trying to show his artificial fake outrage which he hears and does every 4 minutes in world largest toiletless country India

Interesting, so you think minorities will eventually take over and you are worried, but what is the solution to this problem?

We have two existing models for sure shot solution.

One is Chinese model and the other one is Pakistani model.

Which one do you think is the better one ?

Only Iran is the True islamic Republic in the World.
No. A Islamic republic would be a republic that in the first instance be "by Muslims for Muslims of Muslims". That is citizenship would be granted on basis of being follower of the faith called Islam and being Muslim. That would be the only criterion. The closest example of this we see is the annual Hajj in Mecca where entry is just posited on one quality - being Muslim.

Since Iran does not allow entry or citizenship on basis of being Muslim but restricts it to a acquired ethnic/sanquinity the Iranian republic is a false a "Islamic Republic". No country on earth is true "Islamic Republic". All are just states derived from the European model of a state drawn mostly around the Westphalian model - which have just slung the "Islamic" tag to make them sound "desi".

Chinese model
If I buy a medicine I measure its efficacy by the eventual result. By that measure the Chinese modl is superior. Please compare Karachi to Shanghai.

If I buy a medicine I measure it efficacy by the eventual result. By that measure the Chinese modl is superior. Please compare Karachi to Shanghai.

These are individual choices.

Given a choice, You might prefer migrating to Shanghai over Karachi

While I guess, Altaf Hussain wouldn't agree with you

This is the truth and you can do a poll and See how it turns out...

I know what i am writing. Do you?

What a joke, I know news regarding Iran is filtered into Pakistan but there is ample information aboutt their pathetic treatment towards Sunnis.
How Iran treats its sunnis, zikris, sufis and other muslin minorities is common knowledge.
A Sunni Iranian can't build a mosque in shia majority district, even the sunni majority ethnicities Balochi, Kurd need to have a shia to represent them politically. in Govt. Jobs, education in every way they are persecuted.Sunnis are executed if found to involved in missionary activity to convert a shia person. There is Iranian law 'enmity against God' act tohit minorities. Gateston institute published about this in their reports:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5344/scene-from-an-execution-iran-executing-six-sunni

Pakistan, even Turkey is a way better state in tolerance with other muslim minorities compared to that Iran mullahcracy.

Back
Top Bottom