What's new

Clerics attack Ahmadi house, torture family in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we ignore the reality of partition soaked in a million deaths and indulge his ridiculous claim, even then a supremacist would to keep the muslims as dhimmi and offer religious references for it.

Hindus can not do that, they can certainly be political and respond to supremacism though.

about your first statement yes, there are hindus who would want the muslims to be kicked out..I put their number at around 15-20%
@KingMamba93 nice observation. .:tdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
And what are logic,research or facts for you ?? :angel:

That is not the subject of this thread or even this forum but you will look really cute in Pink!

Think about this..
How many Hindus have you ever heard say that any other religion is false.

No Hindu says or believes personally that for any other religion. That is because a central belief shared among Hindus is that all rivers lead to the same ocean. All religions are true - they communicate to the same being using different forms.

At its heart this is the very philosophy which is why there are millions of Gods, or millions of sects or even Atheism is accepted.

On the other hand - think of Muslims. You constantly hear Muslims giving reasons - saying Islam is the 'true religion'. As an example - a guy in this very thread has said that Islam has to be a true religion because it spread to vast areas from a desert and that is a sign of it being the true religion of god. Or some say that Islam is the true religion because of x/y/z. The point is that most Muslims have this innate need to prove or think that Islam is the true religion, thereby implying that other religions are false.

A Hindu would say Hinduism is a true religion, Islam is a true religion, Christianity is a true religion.

If you are humble enough you would see a grain of truth in what i said.

Actually one guy on this forum has said that to me, something gujjar. I agree with you but you have to take into fact that a lot of Muslims do not believe in such a theory. Myself included I do not care what you believe in but will take offense if you attack my beliefs. Although Muslims are advised to preach to others the Quran has made it very clear what to do if they do not accept.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الْكَافِرُونَ {1}
لَا أَعْبُدُ مَا تَعْبُدُونَ {2}
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ {3}
وَلَا أَنَا عَابِدٌ مَّا عَبَدتُّمْ {4}
وَلَا أَنتُمْ عَابِدُونَ مَا أَعْبُدُ (5}
لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ (6}

Say, "O disbelievers,
I do not worship what you worship.
Nor are you worshipers of what I worship.
Nor will I be a worshiper of what you worship.
Nor will you be worshipers of what I worship.
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

The rest is left to God. I only asked questions on Hinduism because I was interested not because I am trying to show my superiority. :no:

Unfortunately I will agree that the supremacists have a louder voice today but that is only because of the immense wealth they have. Salafist Islam is the fastest growing sect of Islam and that is just as much of a threat to me as it is to you. :wave:

about your first statement yes, there are hindus who would want the muslims to be kicked out..I put their number at around 15-20%
@KingMamba93 nice observation. .:tdown:

On this forum it is higher in overall it may not be more than 10% but do not try and low ball the fact that this forum does attract people who adhere to certain mindsets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha...Lie.

Ok. I dare you. I double... hell, I triple dare you. Find me one... one freaking text from ANY religion-least of all Hinduism-in the whole world, that says, go kill non-believers. Go, find me such a text.

On this forum it is higher in overall it may not be more than 10% but do not try and low ball the fact that this forum does attract people who adhere to certain mindsets.

I am not low balliing anything, I already stated my point.

and also another high balling thing I would like to say is that half the people in pak would want himdus kicked out.

your scriptures itself are confused , Somewhere say kill them and make slave to their women and Some where as you quoted though i am not sure from where you have taken ? and how much fact in it .

But it's open truth for NON_MUSLIM world that 80 to 90% Muslims hate non-Muslims and they dream about islamization of world .

In such case why your Pakistan Constitution gives second class treatment to Non-Muslims ?

If that is your truth than there is nothing you and I need to talk about. :disagree:

EzioAltaïr;4082755 said:
Bozo?
Wut?

If you simply misspelt Buddha, then here's the answer, being an atheist doesn't remove one from the title of most bright, trustworthy and gentle person.

LMAO no the poster somebozo not Buddha. It can be argued that Buddha did believe in God and that his belief that God was beyond comprehension was misconstrued by his followers as atheism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom