What's new

Clerics attack Ahmadi house, torture family in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki @somebozo @revojam btw the twelver shia doctrine of valiyat faqih or whatever it is called is exactly the same as the wahabbi doctrine of taqlid. Both emphasis the need to follow clerics over personal reason and it is ironically this very reason that both are at odds with one another and hate each other so much lol. They are mirror images of the same doctrine shrouded by the cloak of shiaism and sunnism.

Hence the reason why both are them are completely backwards!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think news like this has lost its meaning, there hardly ever goes a day anymore that we dont hear some radical Islamic indulging in violence in Pakistan due to his religious bigotry...

Things like this has become a everyday routine in Pakistan it seems...

Thats why i believe we need two nukes to save islam...one is not enough...both sources of evil must cleansed.Instead stupid muslim world taking a side between two sources of evil as sunni-shia and became collateral damage.

I always thought you were atheist for some reason lol. Yeah but no need to nuke them, Iranians are sick of their government so eventually they will overthrow it themselves. Meanwhile Saudis with all due respect cannot fight for their lives so we just need one Muslim leader who says enough is enough and occupies Hijaz with his army and all the Saudi power implodes lol.

Hence the reason why both are them are completely backwards!

Persians are hardworkers so despite the government they have managed to remain relevant. The oil wealth of the salafists have made them lazy and complacent which is why they lag behind everyone else. In KSA it is a handout state if you are Saudi (free cash in exchange for loyalty lol) so they don't have to do anything but everyone who works their (foreign nationals Pakistanis, Indians, westerners, etc.) has to put in the work for money.

One cannot expect one of the most backward places on earth to come up with a religion of peace and tolerance

What garbage are you spilling out of your ****** mind? Religion (Islam) came from Allah not some peace of land, and ALLAH chose Muhammad (PBUH) to spread his message, who undoubtedly was the most bright, tolerant, trustworthy, and gentle person to ever walk on this earth. The fact that Islam blossomed and spread from the most backward land is proof of its true origin and true message.

And you, a brain washed false flagger with stinking thoughts can not be Muslim.

I always thought you were atheist for some reason lol. Yeah but no need to nuke them, Iranians are sick of their government so eventually they will overthrow it themselves. Meanwhile Saudis with all due respect cannot fight for their lives so we just need one Muslim leader who says enough is enough and occupies Hijaz with his army and all the Saudi power implodes lol.

Now you are getting to the point why wahabi kings are sh!tless scared all the time!

Persians are hardworkers so despite the government they have managed to remain relevant. The oil wealth of the salafists have made them lazy and complacent which is why they lag behind everyone else. In KSA it is a handout state if you are Saudi (free cash in exchange for loyalty lol) so they don't have to do anything but everyone who works their (foreign nationals Pakistanis, Indians, westerners, etc.) has to put in the work for money.

And the government accuses them of all ills and jobs theft. They are seen as a threat to country culture and heritage (means a source of inspiration for people who would otherwise remain stupid)

What garbage are you spilling out of your ****** mind? Religion (Islam) came from Allah not some peace of land, and ALLAH chose Muhammad (PBUH) to spread his message, who undoubtedly was the most bright, tolerant, trustworthy, and gentle person to ever walk on this earth. The fact that Islam blossomed and spread from the most backward land is proof of its true origin and true message.

He is a atheist of course he will not be a fan of Islam. As for us Muslims we are what we are, we do not need his stamp of approval. He is a bozo afterall. :lol:

Now you are getting to the point why wahabi kings are sh!tless scared all the time!

And the government accuses them of all ills and jobs theft. They are seen as a threat to country culture and heritage (means a source of inspiration for people who would otherwise remain stupid)

I already knew what the main point was but unlike you who thinks Islam is the problem I know it is the monarchs that are the problems. If you could get rid of Islam today the monarchs would just create a new religion to use as a political tool but if I could get rid of the monarchs today most of the problems would be solved than and there. :drag:

pakistan should try to be quaid's pakistan. ..

Yes I was reading on the monotheistic aspect of Hinduism, however my question is was the monotheistic aspect the original philosophy of hinduism and than it deviated from its course becoming multiple philosophies?? Or were they just different views from the onset?? I was reading a conversation between a Brahmin and Alexander, it was a great enlightening conversation. You can look it up in yesterdays threads.

One of the fundamental principles of Hinduism states that in attaining salvation it is the intent and the goal that matters, and not the path (as long as it does not harm anyone). Thus, whether someone follows Ganesh/Allah/Saraswati/Buddha/Christ/anyone/anything, that person is considered always on the right path if the goal is to reach out to God and find salvation in peace and tranquility. Now you see why there is an absence of conversion in Hinduism - it would be redundant and go against the basic philosophy. Having said that, you ought to know that these "shuddhikaran" type of processions are reactionary and go against the tenets of Hinduism.

Philosophically speaking, the ultimate spirit is the entire universe and everything in it (known as Brahman) taken collectively as a unit where the embodiment of different objects are considered personification of the Brahman. That is the reason why in Hinduism people can use any form as their personal God to follow, depending on their distinct lifestyle and outlook.

No I have not heard of that saying, yes Allah has many names but he is one. However some hindus argue that there are many Gods so they would reject that statement. I know our religion seems absurd to some of your eyes I have had someone say that to me before. Are you trying to say I am arrogant?? How am I arrogant? For asking a few questions lol? You are trying to tell me there are no Hindu supremacists? Seriously when of this forum has half Indians who want to throw Indian Muslims out of their country??

half, you are so good at guessing....:tdown:

One of the fundamental principles of Hinduism states that in attaining salvation it is the intent and the goal that matters, and not the path (as long as it does not harm anyone). Thus, whether someone follows Ganesh/Allah/Saraswati/Buddha/Christ/anyone/anything, that person is considered always on the right path if the goal is to reach out to God and find salvation in peace and tranquility. Now you see why there is an absence of conversion in Hinduism - it would be redundant and go against the basic philosophy. Having said that, you ought to know that these "shuddhikaran" type of processions are reactionary and go against the tenets of Hinduism.

Philosophically speaking, the ultimate spirit is the entire universe and everything in it (known as Brahman) taken collectively as a unit where the embodiment of different objects are considered personification of the Brahman. That is the reason why in Hinduism people can use any form as their personal God to follow, depending on their distinct lifestyle and outlook.

thank you for that definition of a brahman...didn't know this.

No I have not heard of that saying, yes Allah has many names but he is one. However some hindus argue that there are many Gods so they would reject that statement. I know our religion seems absurd to some of your eyes I have had someone say that to me before. Are you trying to say I am arrogant?? How am I arrogant? For asking a few questions lol? You are trying to tell me there are no Hindu supremacists? Seriously when half of this forum has Indians who want to throw Indian Muslims out of their country??

Think about this..
How many Hindus have you ever heard say that any other religion is false.

No Hindu says or believes personally that for any other religion. That is because a central belief shared among Hindus is that all rivers lead to the same ocean. All religions are true - they communicate to the same being using different forms.

At its heart this is the very philosophy which is why there are millions of Gods, or millions of sects or even Atheism is accepted.

On the other hand - think of Muslims. You constantly hear Muslims giving reasons - saying Islam is the 'true religion'. As an example - a guy in this very thread has said that Islam has to be a true religion because it spread to vast areas from a desert and that is a sign of it being the true religion of god. Or some say that Islam is the true religion because of x/y/z. The point is that most Muslims have this innate need to prove or think that Islam is the true religion, thereby implying that other religions are false.

A Hindu would say Hinduism is a true religion, Islam is a true religion, Christianity is a true religion.

If you are humble enough you would see a grain of truth in what i said.

Tolerance or ignorant ???

Or may be waiting for their turn :rolleyes:

Good brainwashing...very effective..even KGB is envious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom